betterlovedoll.com

Love Dolls Documentary

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Scorpion TV
Media Account
Media Account

Love Dolls Documentary

Post by Scorpion TV »

On Vimeo there is a documentary about the world of expensive, highly-realistic, life-sized SEX DOLLS, called ALL DOLLED UP.
The TRAILER is available HERE: Bad Link
The synopsis: "All Dolled Up takes us on a fascinating journey into the world of expensive, highly-realistic, life-sized sex dolls. Documentary maker Dave Hockey travels across America meeting some of the diverse community of doll owners, both men and women, exploring the appeal through candid interviews and ultimately breaking the mould of the stereotypical love doll owner."

What do you think about it?
Alessandro

Midi's Trailers...

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Sex Dolls Documentary

Post by Everhard »

Watch the Full Documentary and also the unreleased Director's Cut with new footage

See Midiman's topic about it right here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 41&t=68639

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Dave did a lot for the doll world ( I shot some of the footage) my interview did not make the cut. But it was a great time!! Agh those were the days. Lol

Scorpion TV
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Scorpion TV »

dollylamma wrote:Dave did a lot for the doll world ( I shot some of the footage) my interview did not make the cut. But it was a great time!! Agh those were the days. Lol
Hi Dollylamma! Thank you for your post!
Can I ask you what footage you shot?

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Not sure if they ended up in the final cut. But Dave bringing up Bianca up the stairs at the inn , loading her in the car some shots of Dave pushing her in the wheel chair. Not much just stuff Dave couldn't shoot himself. We were at an inn Pdee was the main interview that day . It was a good day 3 friends and the dolls.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I use Vimeo also my slide show videos they are here in the Eye Candy Forum! :D

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

dollylamma wrote:Not sure if they ended up in the final cut. But Dave bringing up Bianca up the stairs at the inn , loading her in the car some shots of Dave pushing her in the wheel chair. Not much just stuff Dave couldn't shoot himself. We were at an inn Pdee was the main interview that day . It was a good day 3 friends and the dolls.
Yes my boy. Your shooting was in those scenes. Also going to go back and edit the other interviews including yours that didn't make the final cut. The interviews are good but we decided for that documentary to stick with the higher end dolls. So there should be another 5 to 6 interviews in the not too far future. They are all good stories.

Thanks Alessandro for posting about my documentary at TDF. I changed your wording from sex doll to love doll as this is how Midiman (David) likes to describe these high end dolls as he stated in the documentary ;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Scorpion TV
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Scorpion TV »

Bianca wrote:
dollylamma wrote:Not sure if they ended up in the final cut. But Dave bringing up Bianca up the stairs at the inn , loading her in the car some shots of Dave pushing her in the wheel chair. Not much just stuff Dave couldn't shoot himself. We were at an inn Pdee was the main interview that day . It was a good day 3 friends and the dolls.
Yes my boy. Your shooting was in those scenes. Also going to go back and edit the other interviews including yours that didn't make the final cut. The interviews are good but we decided for that documentary to stick with the higher end dolls. So there should be another 5 to 6 interviews in the not too far future. They are all good stories.

Thanks Alessandro for posting about my documentary at TDF. I changed your wording from sex doll to love doll as this is how Midiman (David) likes to describe these high end dolls as he stated in the documentary ;)
Your welcome, Bianca. It has been a pleasure! I think it is a better title...it describes better the topic of the film. Thank you all for your messages!

Alessandro

INFORMATIONS