betterlovedoll.com

Men's Health Article - Sex Robots

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Daydream21

Re: Men's Health Article - Sex Robots

Post by Daydream21 »

rubherkitty wrote:Many are content to have a doll in current development.
Yes, it's interesting that the author of the article makes a sweeping statement about doll/"robot" ownership being "fundamentally sad" -- yet he gives the concept of doll ownership some respect by envisioning a future where artificial women can be truly fulfilling if only their technological development advances.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Daydream21 wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Many are content to have a doll in current development.
Yes, it's interesting that the author of the article makes a sweeping statement about doll/"robot" ownership being "fundamentally sad" -- yet he gives the concept of doll ownership some respect by envisioning a future where artificial women can be truly fulfilling if only their technological development advances.
I might agree that anyone who feels lonely is in a fundamentally sad situation, but those seeking to mitigate that loneliness via dolls have taken a pro-active step into a more hopeful, positive situation. And if dolls work for that (now formerly) lonely person? So much the better.

Would it be preferable if everyone had a perfect human relationship (or set of relationships) and no one ever suffered loneliness? Sure, but this is reality, not Shangri-La, Loneliness is a growing epidemic in this culture. Anything that fights loneliness is deeply necessary.

Further, as the article indicates, but does not state, the social stigma will gradually melt away as the industry moves from static silicone and TPE dolls into increasingly versatile and attractive robotic companions.

Time is on our side. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Even though I live a solitary life style, I've never felt lonely. I generally only go to town once a week for business, food, etc then back home. I rarely visit friends, nor have friends come out here. Of course the internet helps as I'm free to chat it up here and there. I don't even care for the phone as it always seems to interrupt whatever I'm doing. If I could get away with only going to town once a month I would be fine with that. Then I know people if they're not on the go doing things, visiting people, etc every day they go crazy.

I have a hot little sex doll for sex. Not to ease loneliness. When time allows, I am really leaning towards installing some type of AI in her though mainly to make the interaction with her more realistic. I'm 100% on board to having gynoids and androids for whatever a persons desires are.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS