betterlovedoll.com

INTERVIEW OPPURTUNITY. Give people an insight into RD

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Tdee
Media Account
Media Account

INTERVIEW OPPURTUNITY. Give people an insight into RD

Post by Tdee »

Hi all,

My name is Tillie and I am a journalism student currently producing a radio documentary on the future impact technology will have on people's sex lives. I am so extremely interested in finding someone who is willing to have an over the phone interview with me about their real dolls. I would also love this person to send me some photos and videos of the dolls. Your time will be reimbursed!!!

Please let me know!!

Have a lovely day!!

Tillie

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: INTERVIEW OPPURTUNITY. Give people an insight into RD

Post by Nescio50 »

To all, Tillie has been verified by TDF Management and was granted a media account.

To Tillie, please know that RealDoll is a brand name. Are you interested in owners of RealDoll only, or in owners of any brand of love dolls?

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

In case this is not only about "Real Doll" (the dollmaker), I'd be very interested to share what we are working on right now and how the fusion between advanced robotics and lovedolls will look like in 5, 10 and 20 years.

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Where are you located?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Where are you based?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Tdee wrote:Hi all,

My name is Tillie and I am a journalism student currently producing a radio documentary on the future impact technology will have on people's sex lives. I am so extremely interested in finding someone who is willing to have an over the phone interview with me about their real dolls. I would also love this person to send me some photos and videos of the dolls. Your time will be reimbursed!!!

Please let me know!!

Have a lovely day!!

Tillie
Tillie, Hi. although I am an owner of only 1 RealDoll ( one of the original Urethane Rubber versions ), I would love to get in on this as I am also an aspiring Love Doll Manufacturer myself. I own & operate a small Sculpting/Prop Studio, of witch I also have been a member of TDF for a little over 3yrs. ? anyway, this whole concept of integrating Animatronics/Robotics into the new wave of Love Dolls is a aspiration for me ! ive been working a sculpt for a curvy body type & trying to produce her as a love doll. below a pic of a fiberglass test piece from the 1st mold. ..MM
Attachments
004.jpg
004.jpg (85.85 KiB) Viewed 2247 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

mannequin man wrote:
Tdee wrote:Hi all,

Please let me know!!

Have a lovely day!!

Tillie
Tillie, Hi. although I am an owner of only 1 RealDoll ( one of the original Urethane Rubber versions ), I would love to get in on this as I am also an aspiring Love Doll Manufacturer myself. I own & operate a small Sculpting/Prop Studio, of witch I also have been a member of TDF for a little over 3yrs. ? anyway, this whole concept of integrating Animatronics/Robotics into the new wave of Love Dolls is a aspiration for me ! ive been working a sculpt for a curvy body type & trying to produce her as a love doll. below a pic of a fiberglass test piece from the 1st mold. ..MM
The "Project Victoria" Torso Sculpture : Pic
Attachments
20150717_033259%5B1%5D.jpg
20150717_033259%5B1%5D.jpg (63 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

PM me for my phone number. I'm willing to talk and show anything.

INFORMATIONS