betterlovedoll.com

Student request

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Anthropology_study1
Media Account
Media Account

Student request

Post by Anthropology_study1 »

Hello!

I am a university student studying Anthropology at Durham university, in the UK. I am carrying out a study on the relationship that humans have with human-like objects and indeed, robots.

I am primarily interested in the difference that love dolls make in people's lives, and would further like to find out people's opinions towards the development of sex robots- love dolls that are being combined with artificial intelligence and are able to respond to human needs and wants in a similar way that real humans do.

I am looking for participants who would be willing to talk about their emotional relationship with their love doll and give me an insight into why they own them. I'd be happy to carry out skype interviews or email exchanges, and of course any participant would have the option to remain totally anonymous.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who could help :)

Thanks,
Daisy

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Student request

Post by Nescio50 »

To all, Daisy has been verified by TDF Management and was granted a media account.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Anthropology_study1 wrote:Hello!

I am a university student studying Anthropology at Durham university, in the UK. I am carrying out a study on the relationship that humans have with human-like objects and indeed, robots.

I am primarily interested in the difference that love dolls make in people's lives, and would further like to find out people's opinions towards the development of sex robots- love dolls that are being combined with artificial intelligence and are able to respond to human needs and wants in a similar way that real humans do.

I am looking for participants who would be willing to talk about their emotional relationship with their love doll and give me an insight into why they own them. I'd be happy to carry out skype interviews or email exchanges, and of course any participant would have the option to remain totally anonymous.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who could help :)

Thanks,
Daisy
Hi Daisy,

I would love to participate. Please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Hollywu

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I may be able to help out here too

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Icam a lady doll doctor and mechanic. I have deep feelings shawn i see injured dolls. And i have about 17 dolls. I am in the united states.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS