betterlovedoll.com

Fantasy love relationship with a doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Fantasy love relationship with a doll

Post by RainLover »

2016-08-15 Design Taxi - Fantasy love relationship with doll.jpg
2016-08-15 Design Taxi - Fantasy love relationship with doll.jpg (75.54 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Yoon Sann Wong for Design Taxi wrote:I find myself home alone when I wake up in my bed. I always face emptiness when I come home from work or parties. I feel lonely in the crowd. I feel the loneliest in my biggest moments of happiness.”

“This is because I now am afraid of what comes next. I believed in eternity when I was an innocent child. I had a faith that my family, friends, and love would go on forever and with me, as long as I did my best for them.”

“However, people, moments, and memories I wanted to last forever have left, died, or disappeared, and I know the rest of them will do the same. Seeing them leave me does not get easier no matter how many times I experienced.”

Assured that these inanimate objects would not leave him, Korea decided to give one of these dolls a new life, with a distinct identity.
Source: http://designtaxi.com/news/387778/Uncan ... -Sex-Doll/
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Fantasy love relationship with a doll

Post by Sector_1 »

Thank you for posting this, I've seen his photos but was not aware of the story behined them.
I partically like the the first photo with her looking up at you out of the box.

Reading this I thought he certainly hits the nail on the head about feeling lonely, I remember when I use to go clubbing and partying all night in London, having a great time until sunrise and then coming home alone to nobody was such a heavy downer. I'm sure glad I no longer have to feel that ever again.

INFORMATIONS