betterlovedoll.com

Doll Themed Short Story

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Dollzie

Doll Themed Short Story

Post by Dollzie »

It's a bit weird, I'm pretty new to self-publishing, but maybe you guys will like it?

If you all dig it, I'm for sure interested in writing something much much longer. :D

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071W6MSQ2

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll Themed Short Story

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats! I love fantasy erotic fiction. I know it's approximately 1000 words (and $2), but could you give us a short sample?
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Dollzie

Re: Doll Themed Short Story

Post by Dollzie »

From what I hear, kindle can be brutal about catching stuff on other sites, but I will admit i was very dissapointed that it didn't give a full page on my kindle in the sample.
Here's a couple of paragraphs to get you started :)
"Nathan," I said, my gut hit with worry, "what if this doesn't work?"
"It will work but if you're scared, it's ok to back out," he replied, a warm smile intended to make me feel better. He flipped a few buttons on the machine before walking over to me. He kissed my forehead before double checking the restraints securing me to the wall.
We'd prepared for this for months. I'd dieted and finally had the perfect figure. He'd splurged on a plastic surgeon and I also had nice, new, full round breasts going up three cup sizes. We weren't sure if my hair would stay on my head, so he picked out a wig but also treated me to a spa day the day before, where I had my hair dyed, cut and styled. I'd also gotten a manicure and facial, to make sure I'd be in tip-top form for today. Nathan went back to the machine.
"Ready?"
"Ready, " I replied. I swallowed hard, feeling nervous. The machine made a whirring noise as it warmed up. A moment and a few deep breaths later, it started to emit an orange light. It focused on my feet first which hurt right away and I could feel my bare feet changing, my bones, muscle, and skin transforming. I couldn't touch them to feel my new skin but that was ok. The reason I was tied up was to prevent anything from going wrong.

INFORMATIONS