betterlovedoll.com

German Filmmaker searches for doll lovers and their stories

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
filmmaker09
Media Account
Media Account

German Filmmaker searches for doll lovers and their stories

Post by filmmaker09 »

Dear all,

my name is Nora, I live in Leipzig and I am working as a freelance journalist and filmmaker for cinema as well as german public broadcast (ARD, mainly MDR).

I’ve been occupied with dolls and doll lovers for quite some time now and I am planning a documentary cautiously and sensitively portraying doll owners and their lives with their dolls. For this, I am searching for doll lovers from Germany who would be open to participate in my film - both men and women.

I would like to make a film which neither condemns this subject nor shows doll owners as „psycho freaks“. I know how sensitive this topic is and that because of social taboos, a lot of doll lovers probably would not like to be filmed. I completely understand that. Nevertheless, I would be very happy to start a conversation with you and to tell you more about my film and my ideas.

I have already found a possible protagonist, but since I would like to show different points of view concerning this subject, I am looking for at least two more.

Please feel free to send me a private message – we can also switch to e-mail, if you like.

Nora.

INFORMATIONS