It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Sweden
There are loads of articles and videos of people condemning sex dolls and sex robots. In every other article I read about this, they lump us together with pedophiles and rapists. Of course there are an endless amount of simple minded people out there who will believe in this bullshit, since they don't get any other information and they are too stupid to think for themselves. Women are allowed to have as many dildos as they want, they can even have sex machines which are technically sex robots - nobody in the universe has a problem with this. But men owning sex toys, that's taboo. It's biased.



_____________________________
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBzej7iDNFlcVQ6VD3Cw/videos
https://www.pornhub.com/users/dollydearest/videos/public
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 with head #36 & #46, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 with WM head #47, light tan skin (TPE)
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:15 am
Posts: 124
Location: The road less traveled by
Anything that involves sex or other topics already considered by the mass majority to be taboo, will always be approached with a negative mindset by closed minded people. It has always been the popular believe that humans fear what they don't understand, and instead of trying to understand it (because that takes time, effort, and a willingness to step out of one's comfort zone), they attack it instead.

Plus, the media is always on the lookout for easy targets of topics that cannot easily fight back, or speak for themselves. Got to get them ratings up, and what better way to do that than to talk about something that will grab interest (sex sells), and present it in a way that takes advantage of society's insecurities.

Damn shame, IMO.



_____________________________
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 7415
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
It's all in the mind. :D as you photograph them stage them you can see a change coming! :D They are beautiful and very enjoyable after many Doll Meets it becomes apparent! :D Have fun. :wink:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:18 pm 
Media Account
Media Account

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:13 pm
Posts: 9
Wow, so many fantastic responses! What a great community :). I'm going to respond to everyone! I'm not sure if forum etiquette says I should post it all as one response or as individual replies, so veterans please let me know! Or perhaps PM's might be better?

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
There are probably lots of reasons for this taboo about dolls.
Probably the biggest reason is the perception that dolls are simply "unnatural" and are only for "losers who can't find a real woman."
While that may be true for some of us, the vast majority of doll enthusiasts are some of the best and brightest people one could ever hope to meet. Definitely NOT losers. So such negative assessments are not only extremely naive but very unfair. :(
The media and popular culture are mostly to blame for this as doll lovers are always portrayed as a bunch of kooks or weirdos.
Here are just a few examples that I have seen:
1) The guy with a doll is shown as a pathetic loser who can't find a woman with a search warrant.
2) Doll guy is a psycho or serial killer.
3) Or a fat, bald guy who is all of the above who lives in a dump with beer cans and pizza boxes all over the place along with Nazi flags all over the wall. :roll:
So as you can see, doll lovers are rarely (if ever) shown in a positive light. :(


Yeah, I've definitely been finding that to be the case, unfortunately. I think there are so many other possibilities in doll enthusiasts that it's just a shame that the stereotype has taken root like that. One fantastic resource I am drawing inspiration from for this documentary is a film called 'The Wizard Oz' (you can find it on Vimeo). It highlights a person with a certainly unusual lifestyle, but never stops treating him like a person. By the end of the film, you completely empathize and relate to him, even if at the beginning your initial impulse was off.

Mark Spencer wrote:
Start with the 'fact' that sex is only for procreation, and anything that interferes with
that process is a mortal sin which will land you in hell to suffer torture by fire for
all of eternity without mercy .. and the people who believe this are ok with it.

Those are the people who make these judgements.

With that in mind, it isn't too hard to see why it isn't discussed openly more often.


I think that you've certainly got a point there, but I would argue that (unfortunately) it goes farther than that - I'm not sure it's just the religious right that has this taboo. Perhaps you could speak to it better, if you feel comfortable sharing - have you noticed more of a stigma coming from a religious bent or more of an 'ethical' bent? Maybe it's one and the same!


SinsuaLuvr wrote:
Dolls fit many different needs. They are companions, lovers, and friends. They give us security, a shoulder to cry on or always a listening ear. Dolls can serve as emotional and physical rehabilitation and mental therapy from bad experiences, relationships, disabilities or conditions like autism, or depression.

I'm sure you will get other input and insights. They are wide, varied and deep here. I wish you luck. I'm not sure how we can change many of these perceptions except to show that we are people. We are your neighbors, your coworkers and family members. We are not to be feared, mistrusted or chastised. We don't need to be fixed. Just try to accept us (and our dolls) as we are.


You really hit the nail on the head here, SinsuaLuvr. I think that is what is missing in the eyes of the public - the aspect of dolls that is not just about sex. And even when it is, I think it's highlighted in quite a negative way. And I think you're right in that the goal of the film is to show that doll enthusiasts are just people. I hope to do that by placing less focus on the doll itself and more on the relationship between the owner and the doll and the positives it brings. I do hope that perceptions are changing - as someone active on these forums for 13 years, have you noticed a change in the public perception? (Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable answering here! Or not answering at all, I appreciate the response already!).


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:52 pm 
Media Account
Media Account

Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:13 pm
Posts: 9
Hollywu wrote:
BRAVO! Very good and insightful question! BTW - Thank you for wanting to do this! I was getting my Anthropology degree over 20 years ago and did most of my research on "tattoos." Believe me, it was very taboo back then and now... Just look around. If I was in school now I KNOW I would do my research on dolls! ;) I'm hedging my bets that we will see this be way more mainstream in 10-20 years.

...

BTW - If it's any help - I'm a 49 y/o female. There are a few of us here with our dolls. My doll is female.

I wish you all the luck in the world on this. Please keep us posted and if I can be of any more assistance, feel free to reach out to me as I would love to help you with this very worthwhile research project.


Thanks so much for this response! These are all great, nuanced responses. I think that in 10-20 years you will be right! I think the common theme in these answers, as you've mentioned, is that dolls are only seen as sex toys and not emotional "aids". An "aid" is definitely the wrong word, but I hope you see what I mean. I think part of what I'm so interested in is how the dolls often develop a personality that helps develop an emotional connection between the two! I'd love to talk to you some more - I will send you a PM if that's okay!


jerryr708 wrote:
If a man has sex with a doll, he is desperate enough to stalk any lady and try something against her will.
Most dolls portray young girls and only a pedophile could love them. Keep your eyes on your kids when he is around.
...
We are starting to accept a lot of things, men with men and women with women, but when it comes to having sex with dolls, we have a little ways to go.
So...until then, my doll is not ready to come out of the closet just yet.


It's a shame that because dolls are associated with sex, there's an automatic negative connotation to the relationship. I'm sorry that the public perception is so negative that you feel forced to keep your doll 'in the closet.' If I may ask (no worries if this is too private (feel free to PM me!)), do you feel like hiding this part of you life puts additional pressure on you? As in, how onerous is this burden of hiding it? It feels like a parallel to a lot of other sexualities that thankfully society has begun to accept, but we are quite behind on this one.

Ownerfckdoll wrote:
Very interesting question.

I have no data on this of course, so I can only give my opinion based upon my gut feelings even though I know they are filtered though my own biases...

My unscientific view of this is that it started with women. And I believe because women want to control sex (at least how often, kink level, where, when, etc.). So in this, prior to life size dolls, there really hasn't been a satisfactory "sex toy" for men. However, dolls change that. They can hit a guy on many different cylinders. Not just the physical sensation, but the visual sensation of having sex with a woman who is a perfect 10. Let's face it, most guys masturbate while watching porn. Their hand (or fleshlight or some other similar sex toy) provides the physical stimulation, while the video provides the visual. A doll provides both. So in this, I think a lot of women see a gorgeous realistic sex doll as a major threat. It threatens to weaken their control of sex, and they see it as something they can't possibly compete against. I mean a perfect always ready never say no submissive absolutely gorgeous sex slave? Their insecurity tells them they can't possibly compete with that, and honestly they can't, IF they don't even try to give a man what he really wants. So they attack viciously.

I can't count the times I've read things like "How much of a loser would a guy have to resort to buying a doll? Well girls, at least that's a loswer who's out of the gene pool that we don't have to fear". And that's a tame example. Then of course, to try to not look like they are a looser, a 100 guys will jump on the thread to try to sound all "alpha" by saying things like "Yea, it's real thing for me or nothing. Any guy who would by a doll is pathetic". Now half those guys or more would probably happily fuck the hell out of a doll if they had access to one, but they have to go along to try to sound all "alpha"...

But none of them have publicly come out, due to the stigma/negative bias. Finding out that some super good looking a-list Hollywood type owns a doll would go a long way to turn the negativity around.

However, as I started out this message, whatever the reason, the negativity is way down on it's own. But still a ways to go, but the needle is moving in the right direction. :D


This is an interesting response as well! However, I wonder how this fits with the fact that some doll owners are also women? I know it is a minority, but from my understanding there is a sizeable segment of the community that is female. But I do understand your point about the stereotypical doll owner being 'weak.' Can I ask what sort of time period we are talking about here in terms of the trend toward destigmatization? I'm also curious about how the increasing realism of dolls makes the stigma either worse or better, and how it makes the emotional experience for doll enthusiasts worse or better (I feel like it's not so simple!). Thanks again for the response!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:15 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:00 am
Posts: 70
Location: Wales, UK
Ok firstly please define and draw distinctions between the hobby and lifestyle aspect of our interest in dolls.

In my view at least, the hobby is how I enjoy my dolls, the materialistic nature of collecting clothing and so on, the oil baths, powdering, maintenance etc.

The lifestyle is the fact that I choose to emotionally bond with TPE instead of a human. That I project my sexual interests upon an inanimate object in order to bring it to life in my minds eye.

I think people are afraid of dolls because they think they're creepy.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 619
Size of doll can be one problem ,and perceived age . In japan the legal age for sex is thirteen ,and they have young looking dolls
In the UK it's sixteen
What I don't get is , how come a doll has to look eighteen before you can nail it :? :? :? :? :? :? :?



_____________________________
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories viewtopic.php?f=113&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:23 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:54 am
Posts: 441
Location: Vermont
IslandDog wrote:
Mark Spencer wrote:
With that in mind, it isn't too hard to see why it isn't discussed openly more often.


I think that you've certainly got a point there, but I would argue that (unfortunately) it goes farther than that - I'm not sure it's just the religious right that has this taboo. Perhaps you could speak to it better, if you feel comfortable sharing - have you noticed more of a stigma coming from a religious bent or more of an 'ethical' bent? Maybe it's one and the same!


I wouldn't confine this to the 'religious right' and certainly not to any one
religion specifically. (I used the hell example just because I was most familiar with it)

The world has a long history of moral authority coming from the church, synagogue, mosque,
congregation etc. And it carries over into secular life. Even our governments are either
influenced or in some cases, run by religious authority.

Aside from basic good/evil, our behaviors have been shaped by centuries of religious teachings
that translate to acceptible 'norms'. Even if someone never set foot in a house of worship, they
have been molded by a society who has, and these 'rules' and values are passed down to each
succesive generation.

It is one of the tools our societies use to self govern, even if they don't do it in the name of any
religion. (although many teach that without religion, there are no ethics or morality.)

So while I don't find the stigma coming from one particular faith, I do find it coming
from people whose moral center is based on religion's accumulated and comprehensive
indoctrination over many centuries.



_____________________________
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Posts: 117
bob7892 wrote:
Size of doll can be one problem ,and perceived age . In japan the legal age for sex is thirteen ,and they have young looking dolls
In the UK it's sixteen
What I don't get is , how come a doll has to look eighteen before you can nail it :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Elena Gant from "Little Women" 132 cm (4'4") is smaller than most of these dolls and looks like an early teen from the back. Lupe Fuentes, porn star is only 145 cm (4'9")tall.
I bet the men dating these women get ridiculed and the women get I.D. checked constantly. If our dolls are a little challenged in the size department, just think about the ladies in this example and that it's perfectly alright to nail them but good. Most of us would like to try a miniature lady if we had the chance, but the ones that get lucky has to deal with societies envy. Elana Gant's husband is over 6' tall and towers over her. You can just imagine the remarks: "That tall giant couldn't find a shorter girl to make himself look even bigger, could he now. He must like the whole idea of feeling like he's molesting some helpless little girl?" "And she couldn't find a bigger man that she needs to feel like she's giving birth every time they have sex?" Both sexes have a freak deep down inside that want what they have and the best way to cope is to dish out negative remarks.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:49 pm
Posts: 735
Location: North of Atlanta GA
jealousy, bigotry, intimidation and miss-information of the lack of any accurate information! :evil: :fist:



_____________________________
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14640
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 619
jerryr708 wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Size of doll can be one problem ,and perceived age . In japan the legal age for sex is thirteen ,and they have young looking dolls
In the UK it's sixteen
What I don't get is , how come a doll has to look eighteen before you can nail it :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Elena Gant from "Little Women" 132 cm (4'4") is smaller than most of these dolls and looks like an early teen from the back. Lupe Fuentes, porn star is only 145 cm (4'9")tall.
I bet the men dating these women get ridiculed and the women get I.D. checked constantly. If our dolls are a little challenged in the size department, just think about the ladies in this example and that it's perfectly alright to nail them but good. Most of us would like to try a miniature lady if we had the chance, but the ones that get lucky has to deal with societies envy. Elana Gant's husband is over 6' tall and towers over her. You can just imagine the remarks: "That tall giant couldn't find a shorter girl to make himself look even bigger, could he now. He must like the whole idea of feeling like he's molesting some helpless little girl?" "And she couldn't find a bigger man that she needs to feel like she's giving birth every time they have sex?" Both sexes have a freak deep down inside that want what they have and the best way to cope is to dish out negative remarks.

Hi jerry , I have no problems with the smaller dolls , my last real girlfreind was only 5 foot and i'm 5'7 :D
What I was referring to was the draconian laws we have in the uk , they just don't make sense :? :? :? :?



_____________________________
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories viewtopic.php?f=113&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 pm
Posts: 635
I can give you my take on this and this is just my opinion

To put simply, there is a taboo about dolls because it takes away sexual power from women over men away. Ever since humans existed women have used there bodies to bargain with and move from one man to the next who benefits them the most. This has become far more prevalent today than it ever has, women get married to guys who earn more money then divorce them and claim half the guys shit, then alimony and child support if they have kids, she will then gain government benefits for the kids if she is out of work and will proceed to live life as a single mother on lots of money and then go on dating sites looking for her next victim. In my town the place has exploded with single mothers, they are everywhere and they go to night clubs looking to score, a few women I came in contact with quickly revealed how many kids they had and one even had 6, she was only 25, it's an epidemic and it has turned traditional dating upside down.

We also have this thing called feminism which has been raging on for the past 60 years as well and it has been very successful at destroying family values and marriage , an obvious conspiracy to those who are red pilled , take away moral values then introduce ' cultural diversity' , flood a country with immigrants and watch as people mate with different races which adds to the divide and conquer strategy as the governments gain more power over the sheep.

We have women who are married to guys and have kids with other men, the husband must pay for a child that is not his and he is legally cucked and forced to pay or face jail. We have false rape allegations where a woman only has to imply she was raped without a shred of proof and the mans life will be ruined. We have women who lie about birth control and have kids that the man does not want, she decides if the kid lives or dies. Women act like animals in bars and clubs, they have little to no feminine traits anymore. They expect a man to pay for dates while at the same time expect to be treated equal, they do not know the meaning of hypocrisy.

So lets talk about the ultimate reason as to why dolls are taboo , sex is a very powerful thing and men all over the world will go to great expense to get it , women know this and use it to manipulate and control, they turn grown men into simple lap dogs and a mans freedom is given in exchange for a simple fuck. If a man buys a doll something happens and it happened to me , a man will become free from the invisible shackles that he has placed around himself , I have 2 dolls and ever since I bought them I have done fuck all to look for a woman, I don't date, I limit my interactions with women and refuse to spend my hard earned money on any woman, I am free to do as I please because I don't need a woman for sex anymore. Now granted a doll can never compare to a real woman but with all the risks involved with them it makes having a doll a bloody good compromise.

If left unchecked we have what we now have in japan , they have a rapidly declining birth rate because men choose to stay single , fap to hentai and fuck dolls instead of pursuing women. The media use shaming tactics and call them ' herbivores' but the media being dumb shits that they are have not done there home work. The herbivore man is just another term for mgtow , men going there own way which is rapidly growing worldwide , it has claimed japan and will claim other countries in the future. A mgtow is immune to shaming tactics , call a mgtow a loser, pervert or waste of space and this will be the response ' ..whatever'. This is why media shaming has no effect and why this movement is growing.

So with all this in mind, marriage is rapidly decreasing , men and women are at odds and hate each other , everyone cheats and the illusion of love is shattered when bought down to the reality that if you engage with women, you are literally risking your life. The ones who say sex dolls are perverted are blue pilled sheep who spout words without meaning and have the intelligence of pigs.
A sex doll is a tool of liberation for men and women hate it, the government hate it and anyone that isn't a doll owner will hate it hence why it is taboo.

So now I have given you reasons which are all backed by google, just type it in, I will state that not all women are money grubbing gold diggers , their are still women out there who are nice and you can honestly settle down with them and live happily ever after. My mate of over 25yrs is married and raising his family, he does seem happy so it worked for him. The trouble is though, these nice women are very difficult to find , it's like finding a needle in a haystack which makes it a task a lot of men are refusing to do now and this is the reason why dolls have become so popular over the last 5 years. In the next 10 dolls will become mainstream and relationships will be nothing like they are now.

Dolls give men control over there sexual urges which gives them freedom from those who would oppress.

ps - if I offend any of you by my words then please reply with something factual to refute what I have said, always open to new knowledge.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 619
kruiser wrote:
I can give you my take on this and this is just my opinion

To put simply, there is a taboo about dolls because it takes away sexual power from women over men away. Ever since humans existed women have used there bodies to bargain with and move from one man to the next who benefits them the most. This has become far more prevalent today than it ever has, women get married to guys who earn more money then divorce them and claim half the guys shit, then alimony and child support if they have kids, she will then gain government benefits for the kids if she is out of work and will proceed to live life as a single mother on lots of money and then go on dating sites looking for her next victim. In my town the place has exploded with single mothers, they are everywhere and they go to night clubs looking to score, a few women I came in contact with quickly revealed how many kids they had and one even had 6, she was only 25, it's an epidemic and it has turned traditional dating upside down.

We also have this thing called feminism which has been raging on for the past 60 years as well and it has been very successful at destroying family values and marriage , an obvious conspiracy to those who are red pilled , take away moral values then introduce ' cultural diversity' , flood a country with immigrants and watch as people mate with different races which adds to the divide and conquer strategy as the governments gain more power over the sheep.

We have women who are married to guys and have kids with other men, the husband must pay for a child that is not his and he is legally cucked and forced to pay or face jail. We have false rape allegations where a woman only has to imply she was raped without a shred of proof and the mans life will be ruined. We have women who lie about birth control and have kids that the man does not want, she decides if the kid lives or dies. Women act like animals in bars and clubs, they have little to no feminine traits anymore. They expect a man to pay for dates while at the same time expect to be treated equal, they do not know the meaning of hypocrisy.

So lets talk about the ultimate reason as to why dolls are taboo , sex is a very powerful thing and men all over the world will go to great expense to get it , women know this and use it to manipulate and control, they turn grown men into simple lap dogs and a mans freedom is given in exchange for a simple fuck. If a man buys a doll something happens and it happened to me , a man will become free from the invisible shackles that he has placed around himself , I have 2 dolls and ever since I bought them I have done fuck all to look for a woman, I don't date, I limit my interactions with women and refuse to spend my hard earned money on any woman, I am free to do as I please because I don't need a woman for sex anymore. Now granted a doll can never compare to a real woman but with all the risks involved with them it makes having a doll a bloody good compromise.

If left unchecked we have what we now have in japan , they have a rapidly declining birth rate because men choose to stay single , fap to hentai and fuck dolls instead of pursuing women. The media use shaming tactics and call them ' herbivores' but the media being dumb shits that they are have not done there home work. The herbivore man is just another term for mgtow , men going there own way which is rapidly growing worldwide , it has claimed japan and will claim other countries in the future. A mgtow is immune to shaming tactics , call a mgtow a loser, pervert or waste of space and this will be the response ' ..whatever'. This is why media shaming has no effect and why this movement is growing.

So with all this in mind, marriage is rapidly decreasing , men and women are at odds and hate each other , everyone cheats and the illusion of love is shattered when bought down to the reality that if you engage with women, you are literally risking your life. The ones who say sex dolls are perverted are blue pilled sheep who spout words without meaning and have the intelligence of pigs.
A sex doll is a tool of liberation for men and women hate it, the government hate it and anyone that isn't a doll owner will hate it hence why it is taboo.

So now I have given you reasons which are all backed by google, just type it in, I will state that not all women are money grubbing gold diggers , their are still women out there who are nice and you can honestly settle down with them and live happily ever after. My mate of over 25yrs is married and raising his family, he does seem happy so it worked for him. The trouble is though, these nice women are very difficult to find , it's like finding a needle in a haystack which makes it a task a lot of men are refusing to do now and this is the reason why dolls have become so popular over the last 5 years. In the next 10 dolls will become mainstream and relationships will be nothing like they are now.

Dolls give men control over there sexual urges which gives them freedom from those who would oppress.

ps - if I offend any of you by my words then please reply with something factual to refute what I have said, always open to new knowledge.


Well written post kruiser :D Couldn't have put it better myself :D :D :D



_____________________________
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories viewtopic.php?f=113&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:41 am 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Posts: 117
kruiser wrote:
I can give you my take on this and this is just my opinion

To put simply, there is a taboo about dolls because it takes away sexual power from women over men away. Ever since humans existed women have used there bodies to bargain with and move from one man to the next who benefits them the most. This has become far more prevalent today than it ever has, women get married to guys who earn more money then divorce them and claim half the guys shit, then alimony and child support if they have kids, she will then gain government benefits for the kids if she is out of work and will proceed to live life as a single mother on lots of money and then go on dating sites looking for her next victim. In my town the place has exploded with single mothers, they are everywhere and they go to night clubs looking to score, a few women I came in contact with quickly revealed how many kids they had and one even had 6, she was only 25, it's an epidemic and it has turned traditional dating upside down.

We also have this thing called feminism which has been raging on for the past 60 years as well and it has been very successful at destroying family values and marriage , an obvious conspiracy to those who are red pilled , take away moral values then introduce ' cultural diversity' , flood a country with immigrants and watch as people mate with different races which adds to the divide and conquer strategy as the governments gain more power over the sheep.

We have women who are married to guys and have kids with other men, the husband must pay for a child that is not his and he is legally cucked and forced to pay or face jail. We have false rape allegations where a woman only has to imply she was raped without a shred of proof and the mans life will be ruined. We have women who lie about birth control and have kids that the man does not want, she decides if the kid lives or dies. Women act like animals in bars and clubs, they have little to no feminine traits anymore. They expect a man to pay for dates while at the same time expect to be treated equal, they do not know the meaning of hypocrisy.

So lets talk about the ultimate reason as to why dolls are taboo , sex is a very powerful thing and men all over the world will go to great expense to get it , women know this and use it to manipulate and control, they turn grown men into simple lap dogs and a mans freedom is given in exchange for a simple fuck. If a man buys a doll something happens and it happened to me , a man will become free from the invisible shackles that he has placed around himself , I have 2 dolls and ever since I bought them I have done fuck all to look for a woman, I don't date, I limit my interactions with women and refuse to spend my hard earned money on any woman, I am free to do as I please because I don't need a woman for sex anymore. Now granted a doll can never compare to a real woman but with all the risks involved with them it makes having a doll a bloody good compromise.

If left unchecked we have what we now have in japan , they have a rapidly declining birth rate because men choose to stay single , fap to hentai and fuck dolls instead of pursuing women. The media use shaming tactics and call them ' herbivores' but the media being dumb shits that they are have not done there home work. The herbivore man is just another term for mgtow , men going there own way which is rapidly growing worldwide , it has claimed japan and will claim other countries in the future. A mgtow is immune to shaming tactics , call a mgtow a loser, pervert or waste of space and this will be the response ' ..whatever'. This is why media shaming has no effect and why this movement is growing.

So with all this in mind, marriage is rapidly decreasing , men and women are at odds and hate each other , everyone cheats and the illusion of love is shattered when bought down to the reality that if you engage with women, you are literally risking your life. The ones who say sex dolls are perverted are blue pilled sheep who spout words without meaning and have the intelligence of pigs.
A sex doll is a tool of liberation for men and women hate it, the government hate it and anyone that isn't a doll owner will hate it hence why it is taboo.

So now I have given you reasons which are all backed by google, just type it in, I will state that not all women are money grubbing gold diggers , their are still women out there who are nice and you can honestly settle down with them and live happily ever after. My mate of over 25yrs is married and raising his family, he does seem happy so it worked for him. The trouble is though, these nice women are very difficult to find , it's like finding a needle in a haystack which makes it a task a lot of men are refusing to do now and this is the reason why dolls have become so popular over the last 5 years. In the next 10 dolls will become mainstream and relationships will be nothing like they are now.

Dolls give men control over there sexual urges which gives them freedom from those who would oppress.

ps - if I offend any of you by my words then please reply with something factual to refute what I have said, always open to new knowledge.
WOW! This is so well written that I could see it used in a magazine article. I could definitely see every household owning a sex doll in the near future. There will be one in every room like a television. Parents will tell there teenage kids to clean there room and pick there doll up off the floor. One day these dolls will be the new XBox. You will be able to upgrade them with new software and be able to really PIMP your doll.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: What do you think creates the taboo about dolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:54 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 619
jerryr708 wrote:
kruiser wrote:
I can give you my take on this and this is just my opinion

To put simply, there is a taboo about dolls because it takes away sexual power from women over men away. Ever since humans existed women have used there bodies to bargain with and move from one man to the next who benefits them the most. This has become far more prevalent today than it ever has, women get married to guys who earn more money then divorce them and claim half the guys shit, then alimony and child support if they have kids, she will then gain government benefits for the kids if she is out of work and will proceed to live life as a single mother on lots of money and then go on dating sites looking for her next victim. In my town the place has exploded with single mothers, they are everywhere and they go to night clubs looking to score, a few women I came in contact with quickly revealed how many kids they had and one even had 6, she was only 25, it's an epidemic and it has turned traditional dating upside down.

We also have this thing called feminism which has been raging on for the past 60 years as well and it has been very successful at destroying family values and marriage , an obvious conspiracy to those who are red pilled , take away moral values then introduce ' cultural diversity' , flood a country with immigrants and watch as people mate with different races which adds to the divide and conquer strategy as the governments gain more power over the sheep.

We have women who are married to guys and have kids with other men, the husband must pay for a child that is not his and he is legally cucked and forced to pay or face jail. We have false rape allegations where a woman only has to imply she was raped without a shred of proof and the mans life will be ruined. We have women who lie about birth control and have kids that the man does not want, she decides if the kid lives or dies. Women act like animals in bars and clubs, they have little to no feminine traits anymore. They expect a man to pay for dates while at the same time expect to be treated equal, they do not know the meaning of hypocrisy.

So lets talk about the ultimate reason as to why dolls are taboo , sex is a very powerful thing and men all over the world will go to great expense to get it , women know this and use it to manipulate and control, they turn grown men into simple lap dogs and a mans freedom is given in exchange for a simple fuck. If a man buys a doll something happens and it happened to me , a man will become free from the invisible shackles that he has placed around himself , I have 2 dolls and ever since I bought them I have done fuck all to look for a woman, I don't date, I limit my interactions with women and refuse to spend my hard earned money on any woman, I am free to do as I please because I don't need a woman for sex anymore. Now granted a doll can never compare to a real woman but with all the risks involved with them it makes having a doll a bloody good compromise.

If left unchecked we have what we now have in japan , they have a rapidly declining birth rate because men choose to stay single , fap to hentai and fuck dolls instead of pursuing women. The media use shaming tactics and call them ' herbivores' but the media being dumb shits that they are have not done there home work. The herbivore man is just another term for mgtow , men going there own way which is rapidly growing worldwide , it has claimed japan and will claim other countries in the future. A mgtow is immune to shaming tactics , call a mgtow a loser, pervert or waste of space and this will be the response ' ..whatever'. This is why media shaming has no effect and why this movement is growing.

So with all this in mind, marriage is rapidly decreasing , men and women are at odds and hate each other , everyone cheats and the illusion of love is shattered when bought down to the reality that if you engage with women, you are literally risking your life. The ones who say sex dolls are perverted are blue pilled sheep who spout words without meaning and have the intelligence of pigs.
A sex doll is a tool of liberation for men and women hate it, the government hate it and anyone that isn't a doll owner will hate it hence why it is taboo.

So now I have given you reasons which are all backed by google, just type it in, I will state that not all women are money grubbing gold diggers , their are still women out there who are nice and you can honestly settle down with them and live happily ever after. My mate of over 25yrs is married and raising his family, he does seem happy so it worked for him. The trouble is though, these nice women are very difficult to find , it's like finding a needle in a haystack which makes it a task a lot of men are refusing to do now and this is the reason why dolls have become so popular over the last 5 years. In the next 10 dolls will become mainstream and relationships will be nothing like they are now.

Dolls give men control over there sexual urges which gives them freedom from those who would oppress.

ps - if I offend any of you by my words then please reply with something factual to refute what I have said, always open to new knowledge.
WOW! This is so well written that I could see it used in a magazine article. I could definitely see every household owning a sex doll in the near future. There will be one in every room like a television. Parents will tell there teenage kids to clean there room and pick there doll up off the floor. One day these dolls will be the new XBox. You will be able to upgrade them with new software and be able to really PIMP your doll.


If the AI is anything like the one in my new Jag , they can keep it :evil: I had a full blown argument with my car 8O 8O 8O it would just not do as it was told :evil:
Which leads me on to the next thing they will complain about , AI rights 8O , WHEN YOUR AI SAYS NO , IT MEANS NO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck that I will just get the bitch reprogrammed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



_____________________________
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories viewtopic.php?f=113&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892
 AIM Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum