betterlovedoll.com

What are the biggest benefits of doll ownership for you?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What are the biggest benefits of doll ownership for you?

Post by teddykan1 »

Objects of beauty.

Unbridled sexual fantasies and release.

Cuddles and fondling.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: What are the biggest benefits of doll ownership for you?

Post by hollows+fentiman »

When you consider the differences between men and women it's amazing that we stick together for any length of time at all, in my opinion!

I'm 67, been married twice and have two lovely daughters in their 30s from my second marriage. I didn't want another relationship but I missed the companionship particularly in bed (and I don't mean sexually). I didn't even know this community existed 18 months ago and the only reason I joined was to get help with my first doll that arrived broken. She was tiny and looked so much bigger in the web photos but that's another story!

I got my Ashaki (WM168 Nava black doll) nearly a year ago and she's changed my life and world around in a way only members here can understand! Until you get a doll as a companion you don't realised that your life is changed forever! Yes, she is a 'sex' doll but she is much more than that to me! I haven't slept better for years knowing she's by my side. I feel happy in myself and even my daughters have noticed it (only my eldest knows about her)!

There has been a lot said on this subject in the media and much of it is written by someone 'outside' the doll community who probably can never understand how these lady/guy dolls affect our inner being! 18 months or so ago I never would have believed anyone who said I would be dressing and photographing a doll that has attitude!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS