betterlovedoll.com

Sex robots discussed on daytime talk show

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
TP876

Sex robots discussed on daytime talk show

Post by TP876 »

I was in a restaurant bar Thursday at 2 pm buying a gift certificate and as I was waiting I just happened to look up at the TV with the sound off and captions on and saw something about sex robots on a show called "The Talk" at the beginning of the show, telling what would be covered in the episode. I had never heard of it before but it's on CBS at 2 pm and is a roundtable panel discussion show of all women. I didn't watch it there as I had to get to work, but luckily when I got home I found the episode online.

It wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't good. They showed a clip from an upcoming documentary that featured Harmony and Matt McMullen. They were pretty down on the idea except for one of the woman. She said she was the only single woman and wanted to order a robot of someone, I don't know who she was talking about but I'm guessing it's a man she finds attractive, and she got a positive response. That was nice. But other than that there was a lot of groaning from the audience. It's pretty much what I expected.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Sex robots discussed on daytime talk show

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks for mentioning this TP876. :thumbs_up: I have never heard of that show. Perhaps someone can post a link to this particular episode?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Thanks for mentioning this TP876. :thumbs_up: I have never heard of that show. Perhaps someone can post a link to this particular episode?
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video ... 2-14-2017/

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks! I'll check it out now. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS