It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:37 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: TPE Doll Storage
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.
Thanks, Zarnon. Once again, you are the man. I'm going to experiment with seedling heat mats installed in the lid, away from the doll and the memory foam, and see what kind of temperature can develop within the confines of the box without the doll in place.
I already installed a 4" layer of chair cushion foam base, then covered with memory foam on base, rear, side, and front walls, and its a sweet fit.
Thanks again for the tip!

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm 

Using the underside of the lid to house your heating element is an interesting idea. An alternative to electrical heating might be 2-3 of those microwavable heat packs. A few pouches could be added to the underside of the lid to hold these packs so they are not touching anything else in the container. When you are planning on using your doll, you would simply nuke some heat packs, slip them inside their pouches, close the lid, and wait a few hours. Since the container will have already been made well-insulated, most of the heat should remain inside the box and slowly warm up the doll.

Review of my "Kagome", SURI-T torso doll sold by Sili Doll, the maker of the World's Softest TPE doll!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85969
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:47 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can a TPE doll just be left on bed for extended time? Or would it be best to still have memory foam underneath? Am getting a Suri-Torso ( http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... oll-torso/ ) that is supposedly made from very soft TPE...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 pm 

Due to limited privacy issues this summer, I have moved all 4 of my dolls to this deck/patio box. I put dense and memory foam on the top and had a custom fake leather cover made for it to match my other furniture.
Previously it was just being used for my 140cm TPE doll with storage of clothing in the bottom. I bought plastic container and cut a piece of thin plywood to make a second floor on it. Now I have the plastic bins still under each corner. My 80cm silicone and 100cm TPE doll in the bottom on memory foam and wrapped in their blankets. Then in the second floor I have the 140cm TPE doll and 165cm fabric doll nestled side by side on memory foam wrapped in their blankets.
I have checked on them from time to time and everything seems okay. Also I put some silicate packets in to cut down on moisture. In another month or so I will be able to bring them back out to their normal stations. I have two ottomans lined with memory foam for the smaller dolls and the fabric doll generally relaxes in the closet on blankets when not snuggled.

Attachments:
IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2294.JPG [ 1.59 MiB | Viewed 300 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm 

A TPE doll left flat and naked in a soft bed will be fine for extended "storage". It is actually ideal if you don't have a need to hide your doll.

Very creative CNR on creating multiple tiers for your storage container.

Review of my "Kagome", SURI-T torso doll sold by Sili Doll, the maker of the World's Softest TPE doll!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85969

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: Sitting at a table at a Doll Strip Club in AZ - That's me right above
I leave my WM125 girl in this awesome storage case laying on a long pillow from her shoulders down to the end of her thighs. I keep it laying on the floor horizontally in my closet. Never a problem with her back and butt. I roll her around the house vertically until I have her where I want her and then lay it down and let her out. :mrgreen: I've had a 140cm in it and she fit just fine with her legs bent a little at her knees.

I'll be doing a review of her in this BD section in a few days. Watch for it. She's a WM/YL hybrid. Joy from Beautiful Dolls is the best! Joy is the Doll Vendor Queen! 8)

Attachments:
Storage 01.JPG
Storage 01.JPG [ 373.29 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]
Storage 02.JPG
Storage 02.JPG [ 375.96 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]
Storage 03.JPG
Storage 03.JPG [ 491.52 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]
Storage 04.JPG
Storage 04.JPG [ 440.46 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]

There's Nothing Like a Love Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm 

Is it okay to hang TPE dolls from their neck bolts for storage?

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3