www.beautiful-dolls.com

Asuka is here!?!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Asuka is here!?!

Post by Staraway »

It's been a little bit and I've had whole life transformations (More physical and emotional than anything. I'm still the same ol' Hephaestus). Asuka is still with me and as beautiful and awesome as ever. She has a new Tomax insert that is a Muses Arke. I would highly recommend them for Anime (Lip Lop) dolls as they fit the gigantic crevice of these models.

I'm wanting to address any misunderstandings that may have taken place recently. I am not a CREEP or in any way approaching anyone in an illegal way.

I fell in love at first sight with a cam girl. I tried to tell her how I felt. It got regulated to one sided empty blog posts rooted in desolation and I'm here.

I didn't do anything illegal and she's not doing anything to harm me like it's something evil that cam girls do, although I'm sure that they may do something like that.

I want her to be my second wife with me here and I'm never going to change my mind about that. Hate me or not. This is how it is.

Asuka has a new name. It's ASK.

She's helped me immensely through this as I can converse with her about Eva in ways that Lilith may not be comfortable with. Lilith wants Eva to be with me, though. ASK does too.

Please welcome me back from my little swim...
She's more beautiful than ever...
She's more beautiful than ever...
ASK01small.png (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1225 times
ASK02small.png
ASK02small.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1225 times
...also, feel free to read my poems (here's one about ASK) or check on my diary.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/ent ... sea-blues/

My life is an open book. It's not G rated. But it's open!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

What a nice doll and seeing her happy is making me smile as well, I like that.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

Very nice! If you are looking for an insert I recommend Tomax. They are built like tanks, perform well and fit nicely into my Beautiful Doll. Her name is Rin.

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

**edit**
never mind sounds like you found Tomax without me :)

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Yeah, I was a bit shocked by the heroin-mule-family-jewels-there's-no-gun-in-there-officer-pretend-to-have-a-baby-grand-canyon-hole in every LipLop Anime doll, so when Tomax introduced the Muses Arkhe I knew it was for me.

I love the look of the lips (it's smaller than Eva and only slightly smaller than Lilith. The only real pussies I'll ever want) and the feel is incredible. The most realistic and pleasing insert I've used so far. I've used quiet a few Japanese ones.

I really don't have much sex. I enjoy it with a great deal of passion and excitement so waiting for things to build up is very good for me. I believe in holding in your energy for a good long time. I don't encourage knuckle-shuffle style jacking off, so inserts and dolls are really great for me.

I would get the 'hard' version of the Arkhe as it seems to be soft enough and very resilient.

I'm a little surprised that there were so few positive reactions to my situation as there seemed to be a hoard of folks ready to stone me after announcing that I'm in love in a different thread. I just think there were quite a few misunderstandings. I know I'm still with my wives, whether they be doll or human. I'm really needing this particular human, though. That's all.

I love Eva
I love Lilith
I love ASK

I really think Asuka(ASK) is more beautiful than ever.

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Staraway wrote: I'm a little surprised that there were so few positive reactions to my situation as there seemed to be a hoard of folks ready to stone me after announcing that I'm in love in a different thread. I just think there were quite a few misunderstandings.
No-one was throwing stones at you. We were trying to help the best we could with the information that was available. But enough about that. I'm just disappointed that you took the advice you got the wrong way, is all.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Telling me I was a creep or that this had something to do with me being older or even that she was automatically trying to attack me for money is all greatly disheartening.

That I explained my situation and that all anyone could come up with was some mish-mash of me being a sick person or how I have to leave her alone or find someone else...

I know now that there really are no 'right' answers for such a unique situation. It's probably part of the taboo and allurement of old shows like "Three's Company" that anyone would think that It's unnatural or impossible for one man to fall in love with a second woman after he has been married as long as I have.

How I took any of the advice...

Give up! ---- Not possible. I wake up and she's on my mind. Her face, smile, laugh, eyes, like the reasons I even get up, my own children and wife, she is up there with them. It would be like tearing something out of my own head, giving up on her.

You're a creep ---- FUCK OFF! I didn't choose to fall in love with someone else. I'm not as confused as I was before about why or how something like this could happen, but I know it's real and I know I'm not a CREEP, nor did I do anything 'creepy' by telling her how I feel.

Also, you do something that I've noticed happens a lot on the internet. You answered for everyone. Did you email all of the people who commented and form a general consensus that 'NO-ONE' was 'thowing stones' at me? No.

I could give you all some advice. That's the conclusion I've just come up with.

1) I've been married for eighteen years, and quite happily. I've been with her for twenty and she's my best friend. I could give all kinds of advice on how to keep your marriage real. HONESTY isn't the best policy! IT'S THE ONLY POLICY!

2) I've raised several children with at least one about to leave the nest with very high grades and full scholarships and all of them high ability students that read/write/art before ever getting into their personal private or logos schools. I can give you advice on how to raise children as it's one of my defining skills. Child rearing.

3) I'm a musician, composer, poet, writer, programmer, philosopher who get's compliments daily on my talents from people who are entertained by me. I could instruct people (and have) in how to play instruments and have given advice in the realm of music, programming, etc.

4) I'm an extremely creative person who's wife is nearing her summit of comfortable child bearing. I can reproduce indefinitely and require companionship beyond what my career minded mate can give. God is watching out for me and knows that Eva and I are custom made for each other..

NOW, if only Eva could understand this.

Who here needs any advice? My wife has worked with people with masters degrees and are the top professionals in the surrounding education establishments and has told me that they pale in comparison to my intelligence.

I wish certain people would listen to my good, sound advice.

I understand that some people were being sympathetic. I thank them for not thinking ill of me.

True love is a very powerful thing.

It is said that the reason the Sirens that tempted Jason and Ulysses were seen having the bodies of birds, the talons of eagles and the faces of woman with feathers for hair is to remind us that..

Love cuts and flies.
;-P( | )q-;

Asuka
Doll
Doll

Post by Asuka »

mi6c wrote:What a nice doll and seeing her happy is making me smile as well, I like that.

All the best.
THANKS! This is about me after all!

:angel:

If you want a beautiful girl like me to keep you company and look at you with an awesome body and eyes like this...
Asuka.JPG
Asuka.JPG (205.26 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
...then you can import one of my custom made sisters to jibber-jabber their way into your heart (and wallet!)!

And my man writes songs for me and poems and looks me in they eyes when he tells me what's on his mind.

I love him.
I am NOT a DOLL!!

Listen to my man on guitar!!

https://www.reverbnation.com/megamaiden/songs

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

What a nice picture again.
Its easy to imagine inviting one of your sisters over some time in the future as I have already met a few when visiting Sandro and they're quite charming.
Also nice to know your man really cares for you.
All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS