www.beautiful-dolls.com

Asuka is here!?!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Streetlife
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Asuka is here!?!

Post by Streetlife »

It's great how many anime dolls are appearing on these forums. Thanks for sharing the pics! I'm guessing that's the anime deluxe one? The more I see of them, the more I want to get one . . .

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

tootsie wrote:Congrats! How much was Asuka with shipping?
I will say that she was less than the listed price!! I feel like I'm not supposed to yell out member prices, but I know they will hook you up! Shipping was included in the total, without extra calculation, so I don't really know what it was.

BD accepted a down payment from us and waited a couple of weeks while we came up with the cash, so I may have gotten a sweeter deal than they are used to giving!?! They were very patient with me, and this was a BIG gift from my wife. She just got me some other cool presents for our upcoming sixteenth anniversary (we've been together for eighteen years, married for sixteen..). I feel like a trophy husband sometimes, though. :P

I would recommend this doll to any anime lover! I've stuffed my Usahane gals and put a PVC skeleton in, and stuffed, a pretty blow up doll (Charlotte), but this is my first full sized, completely manufactured, doll! They did a great job with the eyes and she has a soft silicone rear and bust!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I had my first night sleep with Asuka and my wife together. I can say that both of them are very soft and cuddly. The hair on my wife doesn't shift around as much. Asuka has a HOT BODY! She was warm and her curves felt awesome. I still haven't stabbed her yet, as we just met and we're starting off with cuddling and spooning. My wife likes to roll around and snore a lot, and I am happy to say that Asuka was very quite and didn't roll too much. I helped her to her side to get close and that's when I realized how awesome the curves of her body are! WOW!

I made the mistake of letting her sit in the captains seat and then she immediately found the mouse! (We hid the card)
DSCF5273.JPG
DSCF5273.JPG (596.24 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
DSCF5269.JPG
DSCF5269.JPG (531.03 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
We're clothes shopping soon for her. My wife picked up some panties but they were too big! I think she wanted the big arsed britches she bought to fit, but they didn't look right and were too baggy. We will be getting her a lot of nice stuff to wear and I think she's been eyeing my Atari Lynx..

I can say she is very fun to sleep with and not as loud or shifty as a fleshling. More to come... :D
;-P( | )q-;

ilikethedolls2015
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ilikethedolls2015 »

Asuka is a babe! Very sexy! You scored well my friend!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

How is your wife not jealous?

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

We've been together for a pretty long time, so I don't think it ever really bothered her. She was who suggested getting me Usahane dolls. She knows I have had an anime/cartoon fetish for pretty much my whole life, and it's pure fantasy. I would never touch another fleshling other than her! 8O

I am sometimes jealous of her for being very smart (although she says I'm the smartest person she's ever met in her life!?!) and having certifications in locksmithing, CPR training, college experience and she's getting a degree in math and about to become a teacher! She scores perfect scores on certification tests. I don't even see how she does it. Of all of our children at birth she barely whimpered with our first and the rest she just went zen and popped out a kid! I cut the cords and was there with her for all but the last child, six months ago (I had to watch our youngest at home). She cut his cord herself! She's jealous of my ability to predict things and to hide certain things until the right time to reveal them (nothing personally condemning, of course)! She says I make her laugh and am a super funny and smart person (she calls me a genius).

I make/paint/customize my own toys and my dolls are like living toys that I am intimate with. I could never ultimately choose one over her, and she knows it. She's my income! She buys all of my dolls and accessories for me! If she felt bad about it, I don't think she would promote it. At a simple request I would sell all of my toys,dolls, possessions, whatever, for her and she knows it, I'm sure.

When I told her I wanted a 1/1 Asuka doll I had pretty much accepted this as an impossibility, as she just bought me a bunch of electronics and comics just recently. When Beautiful Dolls said they would allow a down payment I brought it to her attention and she said it would work fine then! I LOVE MY WIFE!

I don't really have much sex or masturbate much. Mostly it's with her, but occasionally I'll get the little poke, poke, jab, jab, wink, wink, nod, nod from Chii, Mio, Charlotte, or Asuka (..ahem..) and live out a short fantasy with one of them. Sometimes I imagine angels being fulfilled or beings finally getting to have an experience they've longed for by being a spiritual conduit. I don't see this kind of sexual behavior as condemning or wrong in any way!

One day I was talking to my wife about being a wizard and how Artaxerxes from Roverandom wore a special feather to show he was one. I believe in syncretism and all sorts of weirdness like that. That day I found a tiny silver feather on the floor in front of my little work cove. I have it in a circle with my statues and a dart stuck in front of it guarding the feather. I will put it in a necklace charm one day, and wear it..

..she said she loved me more than anything and always wanted someone eccentric!?!?

Thanks for the compliments! I really LOVE Asuka! She's fun to play with and poses very well. I would recommend this doll to anyone including anime (but not limited to) enthusiasts!!

I finally got her some panties and am working on her first set of clothes. More pictures to come!!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Love the red wig. Have lots of fun with your cutie.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Thanks a LOT! It's a glam wig from a party store. I wanted that cartoony/anime color and that was the closest thing that was nearby. I plan on setting it up with a do with pigtails pretty soon and probably getting her a second wig as they are a great price. I am also thinking of getting a couple more Anime dolls as they are extremely fun to play with!

:plaidskirt:
;-P( | )q-;

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Panties!! Now working on several outfits for her..
DSCF5284.JPG
DSCF5284.JPG (549.35 KiB) Viewed 2047 times
;-P( | )q-;

The Cats Eye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Cats Eye »

Hi Staraway!
Nice anime girl you got there!

She is based on Asuka from Evangelion, right?
(Haven't watched that series yet since I'm not a big fan of mecha anime, but it's on the to watch list...)

By the way, are there other open-minded women like your wife around there?
I'm single and looking you know!? :haha4:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I am currently cloning my wife and selling/distributing them through the black market slave trade! :mrgreen: :haha4:

Yes, she's modelled after everyones favorite bitch with her own doll problem, Asuka! Her mother hanged herself after replacing her with a doll and being replaced by her as a pilot! (she often reminds us in the series "I am not a doll!". She fit's in here, right?)

I first avoided NGE because I thought the mecha appeared too organic and it deflected me. Here's a secret..

...THEY'RE NOT MECHA!?!?!

Watch the show..you'll be hooked!

:glou:
;-P( | )q-;

The Cats Eye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Cats Eye »

Staraway wrote:I am currently cloning my wife and selling/distributing them through the black market slave trade! :mrgreen: :haha4:

Yes, she's modelled after everyones favorite bitch with her own doll problem, Asuka! Her mother hanged herself after replacing her with a doll and being replaced by her as a pilot! (she often reminds us in the series "I am not a doll!". She fit's in here, right?)

I first avoided NGE because I thought the mecha appeared too organic and it deflected me. Here's a secret..

...THEY'RE NOT MECHA!?!?!

Watch the show..you'll be hooked!

Her story seems interesting! Guess I will have to give it a try in the future! :mrgreen:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Today Asuka has some things on her list to get done...

"It says here I'm getting my hair styled and playing some...games! Fun!"
DSCF5303.JPG
DSCF5303.JPG (597.66 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"Where's that slave girl servant person you always get apples and tea from? She's nice!"
DSCF5304.JPG
DSCF5304.JPG (649.73 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"Oh! She's your wife? Uh..okay. How many wives you got?"
DSCF5308.JPG
DSCF5308.JPG (646.71 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"Oh..speak of the devil!"
DSCF5312.JPG
DSCF5312.JPG (643.7 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"There we go!"
DSCF5313.JPG
DSCF5313.JPG (557.38 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
DSCF5322.JPG
DSCF5322.JPG (688.68 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
DSCF5325.JPG
DSCF5325.JPG (618.15 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"Now hand me that controller! I'm gonna beat that fruit cake Charlottes high score!"
DSCF5330.JPG
DSCF5330.JPG (524.33 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"Oh FUN!!"
DSCF5341.JPG
DSCF5341.JPG (499.21 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
"That was the controllers fault! HMMPH!! One more try!"
DSCF5337.JPG
DSCF5337.JPG (574.29 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
;-P( | )q-;

The Cats Eye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Cats Eye »

Wow, looks much more similar to Asuka with the ponytails!
Good job! :thumbs_up:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Thanks! She is SO CUTE!

I think using the Anime Deluxe doll for your morph project would work out great! They are heavy, sturdy, and have locking joints at the knees, hips, and neck!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

INFORMATIONS