www.beautiful-dolls.com

WM custom painted head on a Luna Body

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
digitaldavid

Re: WM custom painted head on a Luna Body

Post by digitaldavid »

sture wrote:You know...you could start making business with this excellent work :thumbs_up:
Before someone else does :wink:

(BTW, I´m surprised that the head for the 100 cm doll isn´t smaller, I wonder how a 125cm doll´s head would look on Lunas or Lucys body).

Nah, I think collecting cans and bottles would be a better money maker than painting doll heads.. :D ... The 100 cm head is definitely small compared to the the full sized ones. A full size head on this body makes it look cartoonish. A 125 cm head probably wouldn't look too bad on it.

brian-p

Post by brian-p »

Very interested pm sent

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Extremely beautiful, fantastic work.
Ditto on STURE's comment, "you could start a business" , it is obvious you are very talented.

As far as the custom head having to "fitted" to a Luna body, it looks as if it was made just for it. Looks very natural.
Her eyes are gorgeous. You mentioned they were "stock" (I believe) at any rate they really set off her looks. Could it be your work bringing out the eyes? Most likely in my humble opinion.

Keep up the great work.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

digitaldavid wrote:
sture wrote:You know...you could start making business with this excellent work :thumbs_up:

(BTW, I´m surprised that the head for the 100 cm doll isn´t smaller, I wonder how a 125cm doll´s head would look on Lunas or Lucys body).

Nah, I think collecting cans and bottles would be a better money maker than painting doll heads.. :D ... The 100 cm head is definitely small compared to the the full sized ones. A full size head on this body makes it look cartoonish. A 125 cm head probably wouldn't look too bad on it.
Hmm..I wonder...what´s the circumference of the 100 and 125 cm doll´s heads. I know that the full size heads are around 52 cm.
JMdoll´s heads for Lucy and Nevan (142 and 110 cm) are only 46 and 41 cm...

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

sture wrote:
digitaldavid wrote:

Hmm..I wonder...what´s the circumference of the 100 and 125 cm doll´s heads. I know that the full size heads are around 52 cm.
JMdoll´s heads for Lucy and Nevan (142 and 110 cm) are only 46 and 41 cm...
Got the info: 100 cm doll´s head is 45 cm and 125 cm doll´s head is 47 cm (according to Sam at WMdolls)!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

TexasdollLover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TexasdollLover »

Good job! She looks perfect :glou:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

The paint made her look like getting sweat or having little pimples, adding a life into the doll. To simulate the veins on the face, simply apply a nice touch of painting but it's very difficult to make it realistic. Veins on the face are not supposed to add a texture onto the facial surface; otherwise, it looks more like "being stressful".
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

David, it looks really nice but silicone paint and adhesive do not adhere well to TPE in the long term and will eventually crack and flake off. Unless you plan to not touch her and use for photography only?

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Elfie wrote:The paint made her look like getting sweat or having little pimples, adding a life into the doll. To simulate the veins on the face, simply apply a nice touch of painting but it's very difficult to make it realistic. Veins on the face are not supposed to add a texture onto the facial surface; otherwise, it looks more like "being stressful".

You can control the shine easily by adding either adding deglossing powder to the uncured silicone or by adding a special satin liquid to the silicone to take out the shine. The texture is there for a purpose. Adding several layers of silicone with a brush strengthens the silicone on the TPE. If you want less texture, you can either airbrush it with the same amount of layers, or just add less layers with a brush. Painting on TPE is not the same as on Silicone.. If you don't apply enough layers, you're going to have problems. I have another head that painted almost the same way, but with the addition of deglossing powder.. The texture is the same, but you can't see it.. because without the shine, it's not visible.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Chronos wrote:David, it looks really nice but silicone paint and adhesive do not adhere well to TPE in the long term and will eventually crack and flake off. Unless you plan to not touch her and use for photography only?

If you do it the right way, in the right steps, it will last for a long time... The one I painted here looks just as good as the day I painted it, and it's been used a lot

Felcifer

Post by Felcifer »

How much are you looking to get?

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Felcifer wrote:How much are you looking to get?
Hi Felcifer, I think he mentioned on the previous page that she wasn't for sale.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Felcifer

Post by Felcifer »

Orbital111 wrote:
Felcifer wrote:How much are you looking to get?
Hi Felcifer, I think he mentioned on the previous page that she wasn't for sale.

Welcome to the forum. :D
I was brought to this page by the poster saying on another thread that this WAS for sale, it included a link to this page. And thsnk you for welcoming me

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can look at his other posts he states the head is a 100 cm from w.m i think he said?
Digital hasn't posted here in some time.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS