www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sena says hi (Anime Deluxe)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sena says hi (Anime Deluxe)

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Another image set sampler (trying not to flood the server with too much pictures :D ). There were some poses that I wanted, but there are limitations to the joints. I also have another anime head (maybe different post?). I figure it would be easier to store than to keep 2 anime deluxes around.

I didn't use a tripod this time, so the camera exposure time was shorter and the ISO higher. Pictures were still reasonably clear, however. I like how the blue and pink tones contrasted on this set to make the colors pop a bit more. Also, new hair accessory for Sena, though the paint used on the butterfly seems to bleed when moisture is applied to it. I found out when giving it a rinse, so I will probably have to spend some time to permanent marker the colors and rinse out the existing coloring that it came with. Good thing it didn't get on the doll skin, clothing, or hair.
Attachments
Sena changing out of the one piece long sleeve swimsuit.
Sena changing out of the one piece long sleeve swimsuit.
Sena one piece swimsut partial on.png (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Sena with a string bikini top and mini petticoat bottom on and blue side-ties.
Sena with a string bikini top and mini petticoat bottom on and blue side-ties.
Sena white top blue bottom with petticoat.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Sena with a blue cami top and white skirt.
Sena blue cami white skirt 1.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Sena blue cami white skirt 2.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Sena wearing her blue side ties to match her cami top and eyes.
Sena wearing her blue side ties to match her cami top and eyes.
Sena blue side-ties under that skirt.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Another outfit for Sena.  I think this would look nice.
Another outfit for Sena. I think this would look nice.
Sena holding pink brazilian side-tie bikini.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Another outfit for Sena.  I think this would look nice.  Sena just stares back looking at how tiny it is.
Another outfit for Sena. I think this would look nice. Sena just stares back looking at how tiny it is.
Sena holding pink thong.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1331 times
Sena holding a pink thong and looking at the camera unsure if it would look good on her.
Sena holding a pink thong and looking at the camera unsure if it would look good on her.
Sena holding pink thong 2.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1331 times

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

cyclist wrote:Thank you for posting these photos.
I am trying to decide on an affordable TPE or an Anime doll.
I love anime art and the Anime Doll would be appreciated even without sex.

Could you tell us who you purchased from?
I have a million questions...
1- Is the full skin really removable for cleaning? It looks like a Zentai suit.
2- It the head soft? it looks like it could be a Styrofoam wig stand with spandex slipped over it.
3- Are the eyes held in securely? One vendor said they could be switched out with other eyes but he was incapable of explaining the details.

4- Is yours the 160cm doll? Do you know the wig size, clothing size and shoe size?
5- What size breast option does she have?
6- The hair and eye option numbers would be good to know because the websites have very poor pictures.

Any other thoughts on the overall construction and skeleton would be appreciated.

She looks great in the Spandex swimsuits.

I think the inexpensive TPE dolls without an insert would be too much trouble to keep clean and dry so it looks like I will get the the 160cm doll. The money saved will buy lots of clothing, wigs and eyes if in fact they are interchangeable.

Thanks again for the photos. They pretty much closed the deal for me.
Yep, there's a lot to comment on those questions too! I'll try to keep it short-ish.

1) Skin isn't removable. I took a look underneath and it's attached at the chest. It may be a good idea to keep a full coverage of clothing on her (hence long sleeve swimsuit + skirt + gloves + thigh high stockings/boots/leggings in previous photos). White gloves + stockings for the legs might be a good idea to prevent any color dye staining. It also protects the skin any potential nicks by sharp nails or rough skin. I decided on this after my body pillow pillow cases (dakimakuras) picked up some scratches. Better to scratch up the stockings/gloves than the non-removable skin (it's removable possibly with good sewing skills to put it back on (which I lack). Other things I considered was to dress her in a long-sleeve t-shirt, yoga pants, and sweatshirt to provide full body protection. Also some gloves over hands and socks or stockings on the feet to provide some overlap where the clothing might ride up a little. I considered detached sleeves as well to protect the arms (ie Hatsune Miku sleeves, or something similar). Other ways to protect the attached skin layer is to follow some of the guides online that people posted for dollfies. I test all the clothing for her with isopropyl alcohol 91%, cold water, warm water, somewhat hot shower water, and lube to make sure that the color does not bleed off. After each test, I check using a paper towel to make sure the color didn't bleed off. I had some color bleed happen before onto a Love Body Venus plush ona-doll before, so I'm much more careful now.

2) Head is soft on the skin layer, but hard below ( I don't know what's actually below, but it is hard feeling after the skin and little bit of padding layer). This would probably be more of a question for the manufacturer.

3) I think the eyes are held in pretty securely. I haven't really tried applying much pressure to them, but general handling seems fine. They are clear plastic with the eye detailing behind that (I think). I'm not aware of the eyes being switchable. For different eyes shapes, colors, and eyebrows, I intended on just getting additional heads. Current I have 2.

4) Mine is the newer 160 cm anime deluxe doll (ordered around the end of May this year). I requested a custom order from BeautifulDolls by getting in touch with Joy (she's here on the forums sometimes). I have no clue what the shoe size would be, but as for wig size, I think it is a 80 cm length blonde hair (lighter shade that looks more whitish than yellow on the images). For the hair, I just requested that it look close to the photo I provided and some forum examples (which I attached in an email when I made the order). I ordered some additional wigs with a separate head order as well as from some other sources (there weren't many twintail options). Clothing size ranges from XS or S for US size, and M or L for Japan size (mostly M, but for non-elastic or little elasticity clothing, Japan size L).

5) For the anime deluxe doll at the BeautifulDolls website, it's just 1 size (the deluxe version has silicone butt and breast, which come in one size). Proportion-wise, it worked out perfect for what I wanted.

6) For hair and eye options, I just sent in an example picture. They will try to match the hair color for the wig. Eye shape can be cut to match the image you send them. To make it easier, I sent a higher resolution image to where the eyes can be printed from the image file. Keep in mind that 1 inch of physical space should be anywhere from 150-300 dpi. Therefore 150x150 px per square inch would be a nice minimum and 300x300 px per square inch being more ideal.

Joints are fairly tight still, though I heard the earlier models loosened up a bit. Head fitment on the neck sometimes is a bit finnicky when trying to get the perfect look for a photoshoot. A little too high or low (you can press it further down or leave it further up) and I find the photos look a little strange. Also, a decent ceramic hair straightener (~$60-$100 USD for the one I use. Lowest settings for the wigs) is useful for fixing the hair and getting them to bunch a little bit into those anime-like hair bunches after brushing the hair out with a de-tangling brush. Some wig hair might come out, so I considered replacement wigs afterwards if it gets too thin. Some good hair wax might also be good for the anime style hair look.

The swimsuits in the photos I got from Amazon Japan and Rakuten. Size Medium worked well. The brand is pretty much self explanatory on the pictures, though the model phase in/out as per usual with clothing. The rubberized swimsuits I think need to be up-sized by 1 size. For US sizes, I order them in XS, and S when XS is not available. Her butt causes a lot of the tighter fitting items to shrink into her crack.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Sena ROCKS!!! I love how you spoil her ... she has some great outfits! I LOVE her one piece swimsuit ... so sexy and hugs her body so well! Great pics LuvAnimeGirlz ... thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Thank You so much for all that detailed information. I need to think about all those issues. This is getting just as complicated as a human girlfriend.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Cognomen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cognomen »

Thank you LuvAnimeGirlz! Taking the time to answer questions and give tips has been very helpful. You're great for being so thorough!
Today is a good day to hug

INFORMATIONS