www.beautiful-dolls.com

New 140 fabric doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 140 fabric doll

Post by Tomoe »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:Quick question how much is shipping and handling or does that depend on where you live?
Also what carrier do they use for shipping?
Usually shipping is included in the price, unless you live somewhere really out of the way. If you're in the EU or US shipping will almost certainly be included. In the EU you will be hit with customs charges of 20-30-ish% depending on country, but you might get away with a lower evaluation on the doll, and thus only have to pay 25% of like $200. As for carrier they used FedEX when I last ordered from them, but that was almost 3 years ago.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

Just received a doll from Beautiful Dolls shipped via FedEx International Economy, total 5 days transit

snakeplissken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snakeplissken »

I found this video, is this the same doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7vJXSxWVJY
You're pretty good...

INFORMATIONS