www.beautiful-dolls.com

New 140 fabric doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
skyknight

Re: New 140 fabric doll

Post by skyknight »

Luminous wrote:This looks way better than those teddy babe things.

Can you insert and use any kind of sex toy with this?
Can't speak of this one, but the older models could hold all sorts of inserts if they had the right size.
Had to use small towels or similar stuff as stuffing for smaller inserts to fit. Never tried to fit inserts into the cavity that were too big(like the one that was sent with my doll that was way too clunky, so I bought a bunch of smaller ones)

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Speaking of inserts, I wonder if they can also be sold separately? The one in the photos seems to be an improved version (at least externally).

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

So this one has a skeleton?

Is there a model of the same make without a skeleton?
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

They have all skeletons, but the first model that came out years ago had very loose joints. My poor girl Sakura can't hold any position by herself, so she stays in bed most of the time.

nukedogger86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nukedogger86 »

I've been tossing ideas of what to get, first it was the plush torso from toy demon, then I thought an inflatable from 1am, then tossed the idea of a teddy because of the snuggle factor. My problem with both the teddy and these are the eyes, for differing reasons. I'm not much an anime person, but like the idea of a fabric doll. I also want fairly realistic proportions.

Any help is welcome, as I am tossing a hundred ideas, even thought about jumping on a 145 cm tpe for the $1850.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

nukedogger86 wrote:I've been tossing ideas of what to get, first it was the plush torso from toy demon, then I thought an inflatable from 1am, then tossed the idea of a teddy because of the snuggle factor. My problem with both the teddy and these are the eyes, for differing reasons. I'm not much an anime person, but like the idea of a fabric doll. I also want fairly realistic proportions.

Any help is welcome, as I am tossing a hundred ideas, even thought about jumping on a 145 cm tpe for the $1850.
I think there's a more realistic head option for the anime dolls, so you could look into that.
Or wait a bit and get the new upcoming DS foam/fabric doll, which looks excellent and very realistic and is also going to be very affordable: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=75675 That's definitely what I would do.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

nukedogger86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nukedogger86 »

Hey Tomoe, thanks for the info, I might look into the foam one as an option too.

Cognomen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cognomen »

I am curious about this doll and its differences from the previous models. I take it the Anime deluxe is the 2nd generation, as this is said to be the 3rd. Will any improvements made for the 140cm be seen in the other models now? I'm curious, so I will send an email to see if I can find out more.
Today is a good day to hug

Cognomen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cognomen »

I have heard back from Joy at Beautiful-Dolls. There is a time difference across the globe, of course, but if you are awake at the same time responses are very fast. I asked about the differences between this 3rd gen doll and the Anime Deluxe. All the options that the previous had are still available, and now you can select cup size. Joy was kind enough to send me some comparison photos. Not sure if I should post them here, but they are available if you ask! There is one silicone head available for the Anime dolls, but you can customize the eyes by sending in a picture of you own.
I went ahead and ordered one of my own, so I'll post a little review when I can!

nukedogger86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nukedogger86 »

Very cool, thanks for the update. Let us know how it works out when you get her home.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Is there a way to get a Nadia (tan) skin tone?

Either way I'm getting one..
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Cognomen wrote:I have heard back from Joy at Beautiful-Dolls. There is a time difference across the globe, of course, but if you are awake at the same time responses are very fast. I asked about the differences between this 3rd gen doll and the Anime Deluxe. All the options that the previous had are still available, and now you can select cup size. Joy was kind enough to send me some comparison photos. Not sure if I should post them here, but they are available if you ask! There is one silicone head available for the Anime dolls, but you can customize the eyes by sending in a picture of you own.
I went ahead and ordered one of my own, so I'll post a little review when I can!
Bro, go ahead and post the photos she sent you so we can all see them. There is no issue with that. I've done that many times to benefit all who are interested and its easier for the rep who sent them to you so they don't have to keep sending to same pics. 8)
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Cognomen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cognomen »

Alrighty, here's a comparison shot! You can see the color difference of the skin in the far right photo. The dolls measurements are also there and you can see the difference in cup size.
140cm Anime Doll Comparison
140cm Anime Doll Comparison
.jpg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 2862 times

nukedogger86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nukedogger86 »

I kinda like the D cup and natural skin tone the best. Thanks for the information!

Hxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hxo »

Great info! Thanks for the post Cognomen, did BD mention this as the generation 3 skeleton?

INFORMATIONS