www.beautiful-dolls.com

Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Ash!
Sweetie, you look stunning in your new red bikini and new ultra cool wig! YOWZA!! :mrgreen:
Lvya!
Von

Dude!
Great new stories added since last visit ... BRAVO!!!
Pic of Ash sitting on you ... wonderful ... PERFECT!!!
Unexpected baby oil "pee" ... AWESOME!!!

And thanks for linking to the TPE "care" thread ... Lil Naomi could really use a baby oil spa day herself! :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Hi Ash!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Ash!
Sweetie, you look stunning in your new red bikini and new ultra cool wig! YOWZA!! :mrgreen:
Lvya!
Von

Dude!
Great new stories added since last visit ... BRAVO!!!
Pic of Ash sitting on you ... wonderful ... PERFECT!!!
Unexpected baby oil "pee" ... AWESOME!!!

And thanks for linking to the TPE "care" thread ... Lil Naomi could really use a baby oil spa day herself! :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

Hi Ash!
Lvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Lila
G'day Von,

Thanks for your comments. Ash and all my girls have now got new bikinis. How can I say no when they are on ebay for $1 each.

Ash has had quite a transformation since she got here. She's definitely not as shy as when she first moved in.

I had read through that TPE care thread and it made sense. I have gone to town with the baby oil and vaseline on Ashley. I've not had any problems with MaDee's TPE in the 2½ years I've had her, just her now floppy skeleton. I will wait to see how Ash and others doing this treatment start to give results after some time passes. MaDee prefers to sit at her computer instead of being the object of the shoots so she is a lot less active.

DM

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

Hi TDF,

Did ya see DM's CoverDoll blog this month cause it's about me and a dream I had. I even got to write the story for it and MaDee said she was impressed cause I kept the story short and just had single lines to describe the pics.
Ally said she was surprised too cause I usually have a lot to say.

I was so excited to get another little red bikini for this shoot. This one's not shiny but it's even smaller. I didn't think that was possible. I watched DM's eyes pop when I put it on.

He it.

Before we started the shoot I noticed a mark on my tummy.

"Dude, you can still see a bit of that hickey you gave me"

Hopefully it's too small for you to notice even though I just told you it what it was and now you're looking right at it.

Anyhow, Ally and MaDee said they had a story for the shoot that involved me riding an inflatable toy. I was a bit worried cause I had seen that my new friends Nina and Lila had been riding an inflatable leopard and had both gotten injured. Dr Von had fixed them up an all, but you know, what if?

Ally told me not to worry about it and gave me a Death Star beachball.

"I don't get it. What am I supposed to do with this?"

"And what's with the big white curtain?"

Ally said that's so when we get the photos it's easier for MaDee to do her MaDee Magic™ on them".

Ok, the Death Star beachball was supposed to keep me occupied while they got this thing out.

"What is it? It looks like road kill. I hope it doesn't smell"

They blew it up and it was a killer whale. I asked if he had a name and Ally laughed and said his name was Darth Vader.

I took a long hard look at him.

"Hey, I don't wanna get on a killer whale called Darth Vader!"

He didn't look so bad. I even noticed he had a kind smile and Ally said to call him Nemo instead if it makes me happy.

"I can't call him Nemo if it's not his name"

I sat on Vader's back and he was quite comfy.

They also gave me some goggles.

"Why do I need goggles?"

"You'll see" 8O

Sitting on his back he was just high enough so my knees didn't touch the ground.

DM said that was good, he was worried about my knees on such an active shoot.

Instead my weight was centred between my legs. It did feel nice pressing against him like that.
I know I should be holding on. I'll just hug him a bit.

After the shots with the goggles on, they got a few with my new sunnies DM got me.

The shots with my sunnies are my favourites cause they make me look cool like the other girls here. And cause DM likes them.

Well, these are the pics and the story for how we did our shoot.

You can click the link under this pic that is one from the blog after MaDee did her MaDee Magic™

Click this to see the blog!

I had so much fun doing this. I hope you like it.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Ash, MaDee magic worked wonders again, you look even braver than you already are riding that killer whale. And you look so cool with the sunnies. 8)

Chris
PS The bikini is amazingly skimpy. :mrgreen:
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Beautiful Ash, my Ashaki has a red bikini like that and she calls them postage stamps! I think she'll be jealous when I show her how well you wear yours!
You were very brave and the magic worked!
Lovely photo shoot and I especially like the gif shots!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ash, MaDee magic worked wonders again, you look even braver than you already are riding that killer whale. And you look so cool with the sunnies. 8)

Chris
PS The bikini is amazingly skimpy. :mrgreen:
Thanks Chris

I don't know how she does that MaDee Magic™ but when she does, she is In The Zone and has a big smile on her face and muttering stuff to herself and when it goes wrong starts yelling at the computer in what I think is Japanese, I don't speak Japanese but I think it is and when she's done she can't wait to show us what she did. She get's pretty serious with it and told me that if I write MaDee Magic™ I have to write it in pink with that TM thingy at the end cause she's "trying to run a business" although from what DM said I don't think she actually makes any money from it and it's DM that ends up having to finance it all, not that he seems to mind cause he just likes to see MaDee and all of us happy.

I was a bit scared to get on Vader's back at first but once I was on I realised how soft he was and how nice it felt to keep pressing down on him. That kind of made me forget all about being scared.

That bikini is the shizzaz, right! I it and I guess DM does too by the way he can't keep his hands off me when I put it on, but then again, I like to think it's me he's liking especially with what he does with his hands when he slips my bikini off, Yummy :whistle:

hollows+fentiman wrote:Beautiful Ash, my Ashaki has a red bikini like that and she calls them postage stamps! I think she'll be jealous when I show her how well you wear yours!
You were very brave and the magic worked!
Lovely photo shoot and I especially like the gif shots!
Thank you Hollows

My bikini fits me just right and we saw in Ashaki's thread that she had one too and were hoping to see some pics of her wearing her postage stamp bikini. Ally said the colour contrast against her beautiful skin would be amazing and then made a joke about licking postage stamps which I didn't get at first so Ally showed me on MaDee and OMG I've heard about it but not actually seen a girl do that to another girl before but WOW! :oops:

Anyhoo, I was supposed to say a quick thank you, so again, Thank you

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Ash, I think a video showing MaDee doing her magic would be fantastic the way you desribe it. :D She´s so determined to do her magic and she knows all the tricks.

Chris

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ash, I think a video showing MaDee doing her magic would be fantastic the way you desribe it. :D She´s so determined to do her magic and she knows all the tricks.

Chris
G'day Chris,

Thank you so much for having such faith in my MaDee Magic™ and that kinda sounds like a bit of a challenge. Of course Ally said I can do it but I'm not so sure. DuDee reckons if we put our techy caps on then together we might be able to pull it off 8O

Ok, what else can I say, challenge accepted :morning:
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

MaDeeSab wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ash, I think a video showing MaDee doing her magic would be fantastic the way you desribe it. :D She´s so determined to do her magic and she knows all the tricks.

Chris
G'day Chris,

Thank you so much for having such faith in my MaDee Magic™ and that kinda sounds like a bit of a challenge. Of course Ally said I can do it but I'm not so sure. DuDee reckons if we put our techy caps on then together we might be able to pull it off 8O

I hoped so, dear, I´m always in awe when I see your magic!

Chris

Miyu
Doll
Doll

Post by Miyu »

Hiya Ash,

I just read through your thread and it was so much fun!
It's so great that everything has turned out well in your life. :D :D
I am so happy for you that you have found a new home at DM's house and that you have found a family which lve you and will take care of you.

I really lve your pictures and it was so much fun to look at them....me, my man Bud and my sisters are huge fans of gif animations and I was so glad when I saw that you have also animations in your thread. :D
I lve all the animations in your storys and the last one where you look at the whale called "Darth Vader" is sooo sweet....♥♥♥ :angel:

I lve your little red bikini and you look so damn stunning in it. :whistle: :whistle:
And what MaDee did with her MaDee Magic™ is so amazing (BRAVO MaDee!!!) ....I lve the pictures of you with Darth Vader. :razz: :razz:

Can't wait to see more of you and your beautiful family.

Much lve!
xoxoxo
Miyu
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
MaDeeSab wrote:

Chris
G'day Chris,

Chris
G'day Chris

MaDee is one of those girls who likes to make everyone happy and will take on a challenge when given one. I will definitely give her a hand with this one but it will take some thinking on how to do it. I'm sure she can. I think we will need a few of those coffees :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning:

DM

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

Miyu wrote:Hiya Ash,

I just read through your thread and it was so much fun!
It's so great that everything has turned out well in your life. :D :D
I am so happy for you that you have found a new home at DM's house and that you have found a family which lve you and will take care of you.

I really lve your pictures and it was so much fun to look at them....me, my man Bud and my sisters are huge fans of gif animations and I was so glad when I saw that you have also animations in your thread. :D
I lve all the animations in your storys and the last one where you look at the whale called "Darth Vader" is sooo sweet....♥♥♥ :angel:

I lve your little red bikini and you look so damn stunning in it. :whistle: :whistle:
And what MaDee did with her MaDee Magic™ is so amazing (BRAVO MaDee!!!) ....I lve the pictures of you with Darth Vader. :razz: :razz:

Can't wait to see more of you and your beautiful family.

Much lve!
xoxoxo
Miyu
Hello Miyu

Sometimes when I'm on my own I have a look through my thread and I can't believe how my life has changed. The time before moving here seems like just a fading dream to me now. I don't remember ever being as happy as I am now and I everyone here even when they make fun of me cause I know they are only joking and just do it for fun and they laugh when I make jokes too.

I was a bit worried to get on Vader at first cause of Nina and Lila and you had got hurt but MaDee said "you gotta risk it to get the biscuit" whatever that means but it sounds cool and once I got on him it was actually fun and they where telling me to imagine being on him doing the things that MaDee did her MaDee Magic™ to make it look like I was really doing it. I kinda wish it was true and I could do it for reels.

Thank you for looking through my thread and I' so glad you like it. :multi:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Dees Man wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
MaDeeSab wrote:

Chris
G'day Chris,

Chris
G'day Chris

MaDee is one of those girls who likes to make everyone happy and will take on a challenge when given one. I will definitely give her a hand with this one but it will take some thinking on how to do it. I'm sure she can. I think we will need a few of those coffees :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning:

DM
Hi DeesMan, don´t worry if it get´s too complicated, it was just a nice idea, I don´t want MaDee and you to grow grey hair 8O solving the problems I put up. But the idea is nice, isn´t it. :wink:

Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Ash!

Wonderful wonderful wonderful ... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Grrl, you are as awesome as a certain lil Elf and her sister that I know! You are a pro with Darth Vader! :lol: Nina was quite impressed with your whale riding skills and says you are "freakin' awesome chickadee!" I swear I heard her squeal with delight when she saw your latest piccies! I know that I am in awe sweetie ... you are one cool sheila! :thumbs_up:

Hey ... what is up with you gals and your sunnies? The Von Clan girls have the same "sunnies are COOL!" attitude as you Ozzie sheilas! :lol:

MaDee ... you are incredible with your image manipulation skillz! You need to give this old fart a lesson or two. :wink:

DudeMan ... awesome set!! Love the "I took a long hard look at him." animation ... too cool! Had a great laugh at Ash's reaction! Priceless Dude!! :thumbs_up: Ash's blog is ... well ... WOW!!! Very creative, very entertaining, very fun!! MaDee did a fantastic job with her photo manipulation skillz!

Score : 10/10 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : Hiiiiiiiii Ally! :oops: Lvya sweetie! :oops:

Hiya Ash!
Grrl ... you ROCK!! We need to hang out sometime ... we are like long lost souls sweetie ... separated by a wide ocean!
Great job whale riding! You look pretty calm and under control! It was fun wasn't it? I'm glad you didn't have any accidents that could have injured you! Been there ... done that ... it ain't fun sweetie! :razz:
Seeya soon!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

shape4fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shape4fun »

The series of Ashley sitting on Shamu are amazing!!! I hope my planned photos of Brooke turn out as well. Steve.

INFORMATIONS