www.beautiful-dolls.com

Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

It seems we have a new girl staying at my house for a while. This poor girl had a bad couple of weeks up until Nikki and MaDee brought her home from the park. Her story is quite sad but my girls are so kind hearted and generous, they helped her to smile and get her life back on track.

Nikki found her so I'll let her tell the story.

DM

Nikki-T
Doll
Doll
Location: DownUnder with Dee, MaDee & Ally at Dees Man's house

Re: Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by Nikki-T »

Hello TDF

A couple of weeks ago when DM was leaving to go work, I noticed there was a girl in the park across the road sitting on a bench with her head in her hands. I didn't take much notice at first but saw that she was still there when I looked out of the window a while later.
I told MaDee and she said she would come with me if I wanted to see if she was Ok.

As we approached her we could clearly hear her sobbing into her hands and noticed her knee had been bleeding. I asked if she was ok.

She took her hands from her face and looked up at us with such a sad face, "NO" and began crying much louder.

MaDee asked her what happened. Most of what she said was hard to understand because she was crying at the same time, but she said that last night she was trying to hide from someone and had fallen while running through the park in the dark, found the park bench and had been there ever since.

I told her that we lived in that house over there with my sister and our other friend and asked if she would like to come with us to clean her injury. She was a bit hesitant at first but said that was kind of me to ask.

When we got her home we told Dee and Ally what she had told us and Dee said "You've been out there all night? You must be starving, would you like something to eat?"
Ally helped to clean and bandage her wound.

She told us her name is Ashley but her friends call her Ash and we had been so nice to her so to please call her Ash.

After she had some sandwiches and juice she smiled and thanked us for being so kind. I told her we couldn't just leave her there, and she thanked me again.

She started to get sad again when she said she didn't know what to do because she had nowhere left to go.

She had been living with her mum and her new boyfriend but he didn't like her, calling her horrible names and threatening to kick her out. She decided to leave before it got too bad and was staying with a girlfriend who was sharing with two other girls. She didn't like the other girls much because they had parties all the time, inviting guys that she just described as scarey.

It was at one of these parties that a very drunk guy had tried to hit on her and when she said she wasn't interested he got really abusive and chased her out of the house. She didn't know how long he chased her, she just kept running until she was in the park and fell on the ground, stumbled around till she found the bench and stayed there where we had found her.

MaDee said "I'm sure DM won't mind you staying here till you find your friend"

"Who's DM?" Ash asked nervously

MaDee told her "Dee's Man. He owns this house and looks after all of us"

"No no no no no, a guy?" Ash started to panic. "That's no good, guys don't like me"

"WHAT?" we all said at the same time.

"All the guys I know don't like me. At first they tell me how pretty I am then get nasty when I don't let them have what they want, like my mum's boyfriends and guys at that house I was staying at"

Dee quite proudly announced "Well you haven't met MyMan yet, have you"

Ash looked a little confused so we all told her our own stories about how we came to live in DM's house. We spent the rest of the day telling her how happy we are here which made her a little less worried about meeting DM.

We all heard DM pull up outside in Mitsy. Dee squealed and ran to the door to greet him.

Ash grabbed my hand and said "sit with me?" I smiled "sure".

Dee opened the door and threw her arms around his neck as he walked in, kissed him and said "Man, have we got a surprise for you"

♥♥Nikki♥♥

Lissa
Doll
Doll

Post by Lissa »

Hey, that's a sad but beautiful story :) Every doll should have a loving home. I'm so happy Ash found a loving home :D

:multi: :multi: :multi:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice story and a nice looking doll.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hey, an awesome story about Ashley!!!
I love the way you do all these and especially the nice animations!!
:angel: L O V E L Y :angel:
DM's family grows again :thumbs_up:

- SF -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Ash, welcome, don´t worry, you´ll be fine, and don´t worry, we all love you already, you are such a cute little sweetheart. You found the perfect home filled with love, fun and respect. Feel at home at DM´s place.

Hugs from my ladies,

Chris

PS: Great series, I really love it!!!
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Now THAT is how you do an introduction. And no nudes were required!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Agreed! You lucky man DM to have loving and caring ladies to invite Ash in. I hope Ash stays, she looks beautiful!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

That was great. I really liked the story too. Thanks for sharing that with us...got a good laugh. And boy...all those ladies sure to seem happy there, quite the nice doll family:)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It's nice ashley found all of you. What a touching story and get pics and gifs to go along.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Surprise! another gorgeous lady just happens to end up at Dees Man's 8O
Hey DM Swan's place has an open door policy ... if Ashley needs a permanent residence :mrgreen:
Ashley is gorgeous ... Congrats!
:glou:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Swan wrote:Hey DM Swan's place has an open door policy ... if Ashley needs a permanent residence :mrgreen:
Swan - I think your "place" has been upgraded to "sanctuary". Same for Dude Man!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Lissa wrote:Hey, that's a sad but beautiful story :) Every doll should have a loving home. I'm so happy Ash found a loving home :D

Thank you Lissa

Ash had been worried about having nowhere to go, but now she is so happy to find 4 sisters that have already been so kind to her.

carlys_guy wrote:nice story and a nice looking doll.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Thanks carly & carlys_guy, she really is a :lilangel:

siliconefun wrote:Hey, an awesome story about Ashley!!!
I love the way you do all these and especially the nice animations!!
:angel: L O V E L Y :angel:
DM's family grows again :thumbs_up:

- SF -
Thanks SF, I know you know the fun and joy these ladies bring to our lives. These pictorial stories help bring them to life.

My Nikki 2.0 was supposed to be my last, but this girl was just too cute to leave her on the park bench.

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ash, welcome, don´t worry, you´ll be fine, and don´t worry, we all love you already, you are such a cute little sweetheart. You found the perfect home filled with love, fun and respect. Feel at home at DM´s place.

Hugs from my ladies,

Chris

PS: Great series, I really love it!!!
Than you as always Chris

It didn't take long for my girls to put a smile on Ash's face. She said she was scared in the park as anyone could have approached her. She is so happy that it was Nikki & MaDee

LaDollyVita wrote:Now THAT is how you do an introduction. And no nudes were required!
Thanks LDV, and great to see you. Haven't seen you for a while.

I like to do the occasional nudity, but in the right context to fit the story. Definitely not in this story. I think it would have come off as creepy.
LaDollyVita wrote:
Swan wrote:Hey DM Swan's place has an open door policy ... if Ashley needs a permanent residence :mrgreen:
Swan - I think your "place" has been upgraded to "sanctuary". Same for Dude Man!
Mitsy only seats 5, so with me that's 6. Ally told me to take the bike and she will drive. Oh Ally, I thought we had been through this http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 88#p972588

hollows+fentiman wrote:Agreed! You lucky man DM to have loving and caring ladies to invite Ash in. I hope Ash stays, she looks beautiful!
Thanks hollows, I feel lucky every day to have my girls with me. And Ash as well now. Wow :lilangel: I don't think she's going anywhere, she has become fond of my girls already, especially Nikki

Mello_Pello wrote:That was great. I really liked the story too. Thanks for sharing that with us...got a good laugh. And boy...all those ladies sure to seem happy there, quite the nice doll family:)
Thanks Mello_Pello, I enjoy to do this and if you like it too then it's a bonus

samara78 wrote:It's nice ashley found all of you. What a touching story and get pics and gifs to go along.
Thank you samara. I was surprised at the emotions I felt writing the story and doing the photos. It got me wondering how real authors feel when writing books with sad, loving or powerful stories. What emotions does Stephen King go through 8O

Swan wrote:Surprise! another gorgeous lady just happens to end up at Dees Man's 8O
Hey DM Swan's place has an open door policy ... if Ashley needs a permanent residence :mrgreen:
Ashley is gorgeous ... Congrats!
Thanks Swan

A bizarre chain of events and this happened. I had no intention a few weeks ago. I can't see Ashley going anywhere soon. She has become way too attached to Nikki. But then again, she does look a little like Sienna :wink:

Thanks to everyone who had a look in. These girls give me far more than what I could have ever expected. Stay tuned and I will post the unboxing & review shortly.

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

:puppydogeyes: Dude!!
Awesome! :thumbs_up:
Great story telling Nikki! Lvya sweetie! :wink:
Ashley :angel: ... you are in good hands ... you're gonna love your new family! :D
Big *hugs* from the Von Clan!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Lissa wrote:Hey, that's a sad but beautiful story :) Every doll should have a loving home. I'm so happy Ash found a loving home :D

This!
I could not have stated it better.
Thanks so much for the storytelling.

All the best!
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS