www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Fascinating! Do you have time for life outside of all this?
I'm only shortening my responses because others are also interested in what you have achieved in a relatively short time compared to others who take many many years to have such a collection. It would be unfair of us to keep these long responses between just us! Although I must admit it's quite enjoyable!
Also, I have a few things going on at the moment which limit my time available on TDF and there are many threads I have responded to that may need additional input from me! I think you may understand the time element available when things at home take your time as you've actually only posted 21 times in 3 years!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Fascinating! Do you have time for life outside of all this?
I'm only shortening my responses because others are also interested in what you have achieved in a relatively short time compared to others who take many many years to have such a collection. It would be unfair of us to keep these long responses between just us! Although I must admit it's quite enjoyable!
Also, I have a few things going on at the moment which limit my time available on TDF and there are many threads I have responded to that may need additional input from me! I think you may understand the time element available when things at home take your time as you've actually only posted 21 times in 3 years!

Thanks! Yeah, I do haha on my days-off xDD Although as a SousChef, I make the schedules for my workers, I still gotten two weeks vacation granted by the director. I had to spend time with family on my birthday on the 14th October. I can always get a day off on my sidelines. Remember, I get paid only per video second finished that following week so I'm the boss of my own sideline job xD

Ah, I can understand why short responses.

Also I remember why I joined TDF 3 years ago. The time I joined TDF is actually the same time I started my doll collection. If you bother reading my story, that would be a fantastic thing to know my adventures and how come I gotten this much. I will repost as a topic this response to you to tell everyone my stories xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW MY DOLL COLLECTION BEGINS STORY
It all begins 4yrs. ago. I was not much of a doll fan before and only I collect are nendoroids, figmas, yu-gi-oh
cards etc. and was really around on facebook, deviantart, and pinterest. One of the pinterest post show a sequence
pictures of a young lady posing for a camera. According to the poster, the girl is 18 until I saw a comment below
it's a doll from Level-D Doll. I can't believe at first that it was a doll. I realized her expression didn't change at all.
I was still shocked it was a doll.

So I checked Level-D and I fallen in love with one of their doll.
Level-D "Mirei Cure" and I really want to buy her but her price tag is $7600. >>>http://www.level-d.net/pro.html

I was looking for cheaper alternative until I found other doll company like 4woods but their dolls is around $6k before.
I really like Lilica from 4woods. She was my second thing to buy. >>> https://4woodsusa.com/dolls/neo-im/gall ... ca-neo-im/
Even if I have two jobs before, I just can't simply get anything past $3k so I stopped hoping to get those expensive dolls.

I told myself, I won't be getting silicone dolls. I hope they do rubber or even fabric until I saw an image on my google
search about life size fabric dolls on Beautiful-Dolls.com but as I open the link, I was greeted with my ScamAlert from
Adguard that the site is a scam so I didn't visit.

I image search the same pictures to see results and I saw sales in Aliexpress
about Anime Fabric Dolls. I don't trust Aliexpress much until I saw most of on Ebay as well. Their price is too good to be
true. $599 free-shipping for a life-size fabric doll? I don't believe it. I asked one seller to provide me lots of pictures. I
told the seller to put his name on paper with the dolls to prove that the pictures is theirs. The seller directed me to
TheDollForum for more pictures.

I checked TDF for pictures and even saw the similar pictures on Aliexpress and Ebay. I really wanted to ask members
around if they know where to get one but I can't comment without joining so I joined TDF basically just to ask questions.
While I was on the look about that doll, I saw a member by the name "Beautiful-Dolls" answered my questions and even
directed me to their website that they sell it. I don't trust BD before because of the scam advisory and I though BD is
trying to lure me into a trap by clicking a phishing site with that but despite I really want to know about the Fabric Doll.
I discovered BD selling fabric dolls and of course still don't trust the site much before that I ended up searching other sites
instead for anime dolls until I actually found an anime looking doll for real.

I found PMoonR doll that sell life-sizes doll.
But when I browse thru their page, they are expensive and took $4k per order. Of course, I don't like the main company
so I look and look for resellers and hoping to get a nice deal until i saw a similar face doll from Azone.

It says 1/3 Doll for $500 and same price as the Fabric Doll I was searching for and also the seller on which I asked
pictures show me the doll holding a paper with my username on it. I believe it's authentic so I bought that doll for $500.
I don't know about dolls before so I didn't know 1/3 wasn't life size haha but I just figured it out when she arrived home
with a small box. I was hoping a big box so I thought I was duped. But as I open her, I was shocked and amazed at the
same time. I just realized, this is the start of my doll collecting adventure. She looks so cute and adorable in person. I
named her Hanayuni.

She was my very first doll ever. After getting hooked into dressing her and even talking to her at times, I searched
more online of the same doll and discovered more sisters of her under $400. I got my second doll.

After that, family goes bigger.... and bigger... and bigger.... and biggest.

They kept growing until...

until....

... til I lost count of them.

I can't count them anymore...
Before I realized it.... I already have horeds of them.

Now they're invading my room...

Until I was reign king of the Dolls xDD

After sometime, I stopped myself. i can't keep doing this. My very first target was only life size anime doll and the
cheap fabric version but I ended up spending more than what I could have afford a Level-D or 4woods already. After
waking up, I returned to Beautiful-Dolls to search for the Fabric Dolls. I was planning to order a doll until I saw
TPE Agnes.

I looked over her albums on Beautiful-Dolls, she totally looks like Mirei Cure. She's like a reincarnation of
Level-D Mirei Cure on a TPE body which is why I love her so much.

Her price, her looks. I've seen this on ebay before too. She was very realistic and her price was $1799 and
it looks too good to be true. A doll like this would cost around $3600 because at ebay, that's her pricing. So I ask
beautiful-doll again how authentic their products is. I want pictures but all I get is the picture from the doll-album.

Guess which place I came back into after all of this curiosity. Yes, the TDF. I saw one post from Everhard and other
members who bought TPE 125cm with WM21 under the name of Eva. I saw users also bought it on alternative sites
like 1amusadoll and reallovesexdoll. The price on both sites are $300+ before so seeing that price was steeper, I went
back and asked Everhard. I think the old post was deleted but he reposted it. >>> http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &hilit=Eva

He mentioned getting it from Beautiful-Dolls. Despite of trust issues with BD, I gave them a chance and try it out. This
is the time I actually get to meet Joy. The one time person that will change everything about my TPE Collections xD TPE
Agnes is around $1799 but she offered me her for $1600 and I can get her. I was like "Whoa for real?" Then I paid via
paypal. Although that time, I was put on hold for 2 weeks because they are working on multiple orders before my actual
order started. I was biting my fingers and trust that I made a right decision getting TPE Agnes.

She arrived to me and was dazzled by her.

After this, my trust with BD grew more. And I bought my second doll.

and my third...

and forth... and so on until they grow bigger.
Before I realized it again, I will start to lose count and the cycle continues.

Now in the end, I was still here in TDF and just getting another doll. Hahaha

I started really being obsessed with Level-D at first but look at Alana, she totally looks like Mirei Cure from Level-D.
Do you think I should repost this later as a topic? xDD I mean I think it's interesting to know how people began buying dolls. Not just because you wanted to. There's gotta be a connection somehow. At first I was not really into dolls but look at me now.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

You rock man!
I am stunned by your story! You've done what others just dream of doing and you're still only 24!
Nah, don't do another thread as you've packed so much into this one already! You could do an introduction/review of the new dolls as individuals if you feel like you need to and then put a link back to this thread. I'm not sure from what you've been saying if Joy of BD knows about your history but she may like a review of each doll in the BD forum. It's up to you! I'll catch up with you later, got to go out now. All the best, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

I agree ... you ROCK!!! Incredible collection of dolls Buddy! WOW! Fantastic stories too!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Alana! My name is Naomi! I'm your cousin! :D

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:You rock man!
I am stunned by your story! You've done what others just dream of doing and you're still only 24!
Nah, don't do another thread as you've packed so much into this one already! You could do an introduction/review of the new dolls as individuals if you feel like you need to and then put a link back to this thread. I'm not sure from what you've been saying if Joy of BD knows about your history but she may like a review of each doll in the BD forum. It's up to you! I'll catch up with you later, got to go out now. All the best, Hollows.
Thanks! Well I believe everyone can do it no matter what age they are. I might do one a real later when my collection is complete just to create a summary of everything so far. I think that's the best time to do that. I believe she's reading this right now. She knows what I'm saying haha if you only know how much messages I've sent her, I've counted and been bugging her a lot haha. Anyways, see yah later on my next review then.
von_Shredhead wrote:I agree ... you ROCK!!! Incredible collection of dolls Buddy! WOW! Fantastic stories too!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Alana! My name is Naomi! I'm your cousin! :D

Cheers!
Von
Haha, how can I forgotten about Naomi. She and Eva are like the one that actually finally decided to get her. I count it as inspirational moment xDD

Well thanks! There'll be more TPE Dolls coming. I just need to save up another load of cash through animations and then I can afford my next one on the wishlist.

Right now, Alana is disabled because Chia is using her body because Chia's original body is being used by Canary. Until I gotten Canary her 165cm body, Chia and Alana has to share however, Chia don't want to share. She said, she wants her original body back or else she'll stay on Alana's body forever. My girls are crazy...

Oh I know the solution. I think I should make a custom body xDD

DIY Custom BODY Alana
This is all the materials we need to create her body.

This will be her neck part haha

I'll be using pillows and other cushions to stuff the clothes.

Now we put the next piece next.

Errr... I need to use a handkerchief to cover that hahaha

Oh hahaha, she can now.... wait, Chia, stop laughing.

LOL haha... hey at least I tried to make a body for your sister. You don't want to share.

CHIA: Don't worry papa! I really do like to see her too even with artificial body.

Okay, I promised to get Canary a proper body soon so Alana can come back to us.

Hehehe enjoy my LOL post xDD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Outstanding work and contribution RJAce1014. 8)

We gals appreciate all the efforts that you and those like you add to the community by educating potential new masters. This assists us all, so we will end up with the correct well informed new lord and master that will treasure us for what we are.

This is exactly what these communites are about. :idea:

Well done and keep up the good work! :glou:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Amen to that Lilith!
Keep up the amazing posts RJAce!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Amen to that Lilith!
Keep up the amazing posts RJAce!
Thanks! TPE Sylvia (WM31) has shipped. I received the message couple hours ago from BD and I saw on the tracking it's already in LA Customs. They always ship fast.
Anyways, I might get her tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday. It'll take me some days to make a review of her too xDD I'm so excited.

Now, what should I name her.... I'm thinking one of my major OC as well.... Risaya maybe? xDD I can't wait. 4 dolls in less than month. Talk about game breaking right there.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

OMG that was fast!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

:haha4:
Too funny!! :thumbs_up:

Hey ... I think you went to great effort for Alana's sake! :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:OMG that was fast!
OMG! She's here in just one day!!

Remember yesterday I was talking about her being shipped and few hours it's on LA Customs? Today she's here and that's the new Fedex International Priority express 1-day to you haha.
I already took pictures of her xDD she's another cutesy however I'll save the pictures on my next review. I can't spoil it now, sorry xD. I will post lots of pictures of her by either Monday next week or Tuesday.

So far, they beated the 3 day delivery into 1 day. Finished in 2 days as usual and 1 day shipping. xDD I'll tell you right now, she's fantastic.
Her face is even much prettier in person than the pictures she have on BD.
<<<--- Prettier in person. She's a bit different but I found her cuter in person than the pictures. She has a brown wig but I'll try the blonde wig that comes with her too haha

See her on my next review xDD I think I'll sleep with her tonight just to cure her Jetlag haha
I'll have the weekends to finalized what I'm going to name her. I always wanted special names for my girls because their speciality is much expensive than their price tag xD
von_Shredhead wrote:Image
:haha4:
Too funny!! :thumbs_up:

------------------------------

Hey ... I think you went to great effort for Alana's sake! :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Haha, right on Von. Well I really wish all of them have their own body but it's achievable. I'll just have to get lots of my animations and I can buy two sets and finally try Alana on 140cm and giving my future WM88 Head to Alana's body. (I think the head 88 fits the 125cm better I think.) So far, Alana's body (Chia using currently) started to change color a bit. I guess it was just dust and dirt. I wanted to buy her 140cm or even 145cm so she looks a bit taller while WM88 can stay on that old one. (Vice-Versa)

My next target is WM31 and WM33 and I just got WM31 today. I already taken pictures of unboxing but I hate to spoil it for everyone. I will make a new post just about her and more pictures of her.

So far on the record, I acquired 4 girls in just a month.

Sept. 22 - Twinkle
Oct. 10 - Chia
Oct. 10 - Canary
Oct. 21 - ???? (Risaya?) <---- I will have to think her name through the weekend before my review xD

If you want to see my new head review, see her on my next review post here at TDF on BD section. I'll probably do it on Monday or Tuesday.
She looks really pretty and cute in person than her stock photos.
<<<- Cuter than these Tan and Natural stock photos of her. Her hair though is similar to the tan stock pictures but I will also take a picture of her in blonde. For now, I have to get her a dress and bra and panty xDD my girls are all using Alana's set and now I'm out. I have to buy more or use my sister's old once haha.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Hey RJAce1014 Image

I'm new to the doll scene until June of 2016 when Gemma came into my life.

I think you and your harem are AWESOME!!! Not to mention my wife, yes my wife of 22 years absolutely loves your collection and has welcomed Gemma into our home and almost claimed her as her own. So much that I just ordered another doll and plan to add many more.

I could go on and on but kudos to you for an AWESOME collection! I have allot of reading to do so Im out.

BTW - I love Chia! she is so adorable.

Keep up the amazing pictures.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hi BillySixGun! Nice of you to drop by in this thread! Please start a new thread with your story - it sounds fascinating!
RJAce! 3 days! I think that must be a record! Congratulations! When you're ready to post we'll be waiting my friend!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

Hello RJAce

Wow, I thought there were a lot of girls at our house and now I saw your family and wow, so many. You are so lucky.

Is it just me or does Chia look a bit like my friend Kelly? I think she does. Madee took some photos of her and put them in DM's blog this month http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2370

I am going to show DM your thread cause your latest girl looks a bit like, well, me! Kind of.

Any how, just thought I'd leave a quick note to let you know I'm looking at your story.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

BillySixGun wrote:Hey RJAce1014 Image

I'm new to the doll scene until June of 2016 when Gemma came into my life.

I think you and your harem are AWESOME!!! Not to mention my wife, yes my wife of 22 years absolutely loves your collection and has welcomed Gemma into our home and almost claimed her as her own. So much that I just ordered another doll and plan to add many more.

I could go on and on but kudos to you for an AWESOME collection! I have allot of reading to do so Im out.

BTW - I love Chia! she is so adorable.

Keep up the amazing pictures.
Oh hi Bill! Sorry for late response. Me and my family went to Universal Studios, I'm still freezing and caught a chill and cold. I think I'm sick hehe

Welcome to the Doll world! No matter what age you are remember the rules with dolls. "Treat them like how you want to be treated." Each of my dolls have personality and they all speak to me inside my mind. (I know I sound crazy but that's what happens if you have horeds of dolls, they speak to you hehe)

I would love you to share some photos of Gemma with us. I guess members here in TDF and their dolls can communicate with pictures. I think it's also nice to get shy Gemma be close to TDF Family ^^

Thank you so much though I'm trying TPE because before I even started my collections, those silicone expensive dolls just left me staring and drooling. TPE Dolls are really great and I believe better than silicone. (Forgive me, haven't tried silicone until they go cheap at lifesize.) Say thank you to your wife for me. Well I'm sure you can find another doll for your own than your wife xD just be sure she's not as pretty as your wife though or she'll claim it back again. haha

Yeah Chia is fantastic. I love everything about her.

Just like little Alana, Chia found my dollghters to be friendly. I'm sure she will be happy as long as they're all around her xD Set#3 Photos coming up.
hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi BillySixGun! Nice of you to drop by in this thread! Please start a new thread with your story - it sounds fascinating!
RJAce! 3 days! I think that must be a record! Congratulations! When you're ready to post we'll be waiting my friend!

Well Hollows, I BD is actually reading each post and replies I make on this topic. They actually challenged about 3 days and can do it faster. Neverthought it was one day haha.

Oh sure! xD I'm just too focus on Chia currently. As a matter of fact, Chia still stands out more vs the head 31 haha her adorable face is just unbeatable.

Chia and I set up the desk Christmas tree while she wears her Santa Outfit xD Mokachi and Kikiame helped her out xDD Set#5 Photos coming up.
She deserves to be a coverdoll.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS