www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi RJ, good to hear from you again! I'm not surprised you've fallen for Kyaln! She is gorgeous and you can see the sensitive way you've taken her photo!
She was really innocent looking. I can go home and look at Canary's face to ease me out but when I looked at Kyaln, I either fall asleep or something I can't explain. Her expression is lovely, lively, and I don't know. I should post on her own topic haha a photostream. Anyways, I'll be back with a photostream. I'm busy lately.

Oops, oh, yeah. Kyaln likes to dress a lot too so you'll be seeing her in many fashions xDD but I should post more of Twinkle, Canary, and maybe bit more of Chia and Kyaln as special for later xDD

My picture of her from last week.

PS: My room is messy because I have no time to clean it lately. Excuse me xD but she looks cute so despite of that, I just took a shot on her xD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Life gets in the way sometimes my friend! I'm busy too and members keep asking when I'm going to post more pictures - but it takes hours which I don't have at the moment! Take your time, keep in touch, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Caprice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Caprice »

She is indeed Beautiful , we need more photos of her ! :D i wonder what is her personality !
And yeah you guessed it right , i'm a girl :) by the way i just received some photos of my boy from the factory , he seems all ready to be shipped !

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Cool! I hope the wait isn't too long for you! Please start a post with your story if you're comfortable with it! We do have a lot of ladies here but they tend to have lady dolls.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

Wow, you have so many dolls!!! 8O

Thank you for taking the time to share your passion with us.

Your photos are amazing, keep 'em coming! :thumbs_up:

I'm wondering... Are you still collecting dolls?

Or a better question would be: Are you ever going to stop collecting dolls? :wink:
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Luminous wrote:Wow, you have so many dolls!!! 8O

Thank you for taking the time to share your passion with us.
Hi there, Luminous! Even I myself was shocked on where I'm going into. Don't worry though. I'm a small time collector in comparison to big timers in Japan.

If you ever go to globaldollforums, you will see Japanese collectors with thousands of different dolls and 100 life size dolls.
I'm not trying to compete with these big timer but it's part of my hobby as both an artist and a collector and I love dolls.
Luminous wrote:Your photos are amazing, keep 'em coming! :thumbs_up:
Yes thanks! I shared Chia's PhotoStream. Below I'm going to share Canary's Photostream.
Luminous wrote:I'm wondering... Are you still collecting dolls?
Yes! Right now if you're here checking Beautiful-Doll thread about a Slightly Flawed Sanhui, I'm the buyer of the said doll. The defects of the doll is molecular but I gotten her with an unmatch deal and brand-new. The only thing is she's arriving late due to delays.

I'm still collecting dolls, I bought the Sanhui 165+ Addeline Head from BD about two weeks and just few days ago, I bought a DH161 Faye Head from Dollhouse168 with Hollow breast from Dollto. So I have two arriving life-size dolls coming this December.
Sanhui 165cm+ with Addeline Head

DH161cm with Faye Head
Luminous wrote:Or a better question would be: Are you ever going to stop collecting dolls? :wink:
I'm only going to stop collecting dolls if I'm dead. Unless someone killed me, I'll never stop. These dolls are like a daughter to me, family, companion, lover, etc. They're part of my life now. This could only mean one thing, since I'm still at 20's (24yrs. old) there's more to collect. Just this year, I gotten total of 6 dolls excluding Alana from last year. (7 Total) Next year, I'm targeting Dollhouse168 since after Faye, I wanted to get Aoi, Lilian, Koi, Rin. And also leaning to getting JM Lucy by next year. My collection will never stop.

If you think I'm going way too far with my collections, just search on global doll forums on this big time Japanese doll collectors. You will be shocked how big their room compared to mine (which is 10x smaller than theirs.) and filled with dolls.

Haha don't fret, I won't hored too much dolls like them. I'll stop getting life sizes once I got what I wanted and proceed to 1/3 cm Anime Doll or buy that 1/1 scale anime doll.
CANARY'S PHOTOSTREAM

!Warning!
Below is a long stream of photos. Please keep scrolling further down and enjoy C:

CANARY'S SWEETS
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hi RJ!
Great photos as usual mate! Canary is such a sweetie! I love how her panties have left a mark on her just like a real lady
:whistle:

How on earth do you keep these ladies from fighting over you? Come to that, how on earth do you keep all these ladies?

Good to see you back! I'm not able to chat long at the moment as very busy with family matters at the moment. Keep happy my friend!
Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Massive upcoming Photostream set. I changed my signs already when I gotten Kincliu.

I'm waiting for my other doll to arrive before I make the photostream. All of this dolls are thanks to Beautiful-Dolls.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Brilliant! You're mad, completely mad mate! That's why you fit so well here!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Brilliant! You're mad, completely mad mate! That's why you fit so well here!
Yes, the wait is now over, I shall continue with Photostream. Both dolls I have been waiting have arrived. I order them both close to each other and it seems shipment in China has a little lag lately. Anyways, here's the sneak peak. The Kincliu of Sanhui 165cm I'll make a review of it from Beautiful-dolls and doll review on Sanhui while Yunya of Dollhouse168 will make a review from Dollto and doll review on DH168. I'm loving them both.

ImageImage
ImageImage

COMING SOON!!!
I'm going for it. Another doll planned for purchase in January would be Aoi from DH168. See yah!!
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Where on earth are you going to keep all these beautiful ladies RJ? ......and you only have a single bed!

Maybe you had better put some mattresses on the floor so you can hop from one to the other!

Good luck my friend and have a happy holiday!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Where on earth are you going to keep all these beautiful ladies RJ? ......and you only have a single bed!

Maybe you had better put some mattresses on the floor so you can hop from one to the other!

Good luck my friend and have a happy holiday!
They don't need to haha I'll just buy them each a task chair which is $20 each at Walmart. And walaaa~~
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

They don't need to haha I'll just buy them each a task chair which is $20 each at Walmart. And walaaa~~

Is one of them sitting on a bucket? :razz: Lovely ladies you have there. I love Canary's face, so sweet looking.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Walmart also sells an air matress for 7 bucks .

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

RJAce1014 wrote:I'm only going to stop collecting dolls if I'm dead. Unless someone killed me, I'll never stop.
Um, since you brought the issue up, I might as well ask...

So what happens to all that you've collected once you pass away?

---

Like you, I'm also in my early 20's, and I've had a few close calls this year...

It made me think, everything I've gathered and collected thus far, what would be the point of it all?

I mean, it's not like you'll be taking any of it with you when you die, so what's the point of hoarding?

I'm somewhat of a collector too, or at least was. I was a huge gamer, and used to collect all the consoles and as many games as I could reasonably afford. To this day, I still have multiple shelves dedicated to my favourite titles. I have given most of my collection away at this point, but I still hold on to various items due to their sentimental value.

However, I still debate with myself on whether I should still be holding on to these things. The digital age is here and most of the older consoles & games can now be easily emulated in high definition, and stored away inside tiny little drives. Is there any point holding on to the originals? I don't know... I still debate with myself on whether I should keep them, what do you think?

Once you have a sufficiently large collection, most of it just sits there gathering dust. We're limited beings, and we only have time for so much, is there any point of holding on to old baggage? The only viable reason I could think of is being able to show off to my future children on what kind of games and consoles we used to play when we were younger, but other than that, I struggle to think of any other use besides the very occasional plug and play.

Bringing it back to your doll collection, I understand it's a little bit different considering that you see them as part of your family and such. But I still ask the question: how much is enough?

I was always raised to be grateful and cherish the little things in life, like the food we have to eat, the water... But this is an age of mass consumerism, where gluttony prevails, and more is better...

Before I go on any further, please know that it is not my intention to offend you in anyway, I just want to understand why some of us have this urge to collect and hoard, be it dolls, or games, or any other materialistic thing.

What is the real goal here? What is being achieved? Is it to bring in a sense of greater value and fulfilment in our lives? Is it so that we can be happy? Or maybe it's simply because we can? I guess if you have the money, why the hell not buy up anything you want, right? But then again, materialism only brings temporary happiness, and there's always that new thing round the corner...

It becomes this endless cycle to chase, hoard and collect, and in the end, what will come of it all?

I don't know... I'm just questioning these things, and I'd love to know your thoughts..
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

INFORMATIONS