www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone again!

I'm sorry to Joy, Beautiful-Dolls, and all TDF for not making updates nor posting reviews as I promised on time
because of my birthday last Friday. (Oct. 14) But in this topic post, I will put it into timeline so at least it
won't be scrambled. Again this is my second post in TDF in Beautiful-Doll section so hoping I wasn't over posting here.
I ask if I can post each time I get a doll and I gotten a yes so i'll do it when I do so.

WELCOME TO MY DOLL KINGDOM PARADISE IN HEAVEN
There's only one rule inside my heaven.
Rule#1 - Be kawaii.

WARNING!! THIS IS A VERY LONG REVIEW TIME LINE WITH LOTS OF PICTURES. PREPARE TO SCROLL DOWN FURTHER!!

TIMELINE:: Sept. 17, 2016 (10:57a.m.) Alana's introduction

I made my first post here at TDF (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=76199) introducing my first TPE Doll (TPE Agnes on BD) named Alana.

(Side Story)
  • Alana according to BD was homeless and was begging for food ever since her parents left her
    and she haven't heard from them. She found the WM company on where she stays. I happen to be looking for
    someone interested in taking care of my dollghters and thus looking for someone online. I found Alana on BD
    and was shocked about her interest. I immediately called BD and we negotiate with her passports to send her
    off here in US to give her home.
While I was making this review post, I was in the process of ordering TPE Wilma from Beautiful-Dolls. >>> http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/wilma-p-480.html

Alana told me to buy her so in exchange for her posing for me for this review hahaha. Nice trade off xD

My preferred specs for her is this:::: (This is based of Beautiful-Dolls)
WM Head:: WM#85 (Same make-up as the pictures please!!!)
Wig Style:: 8
Skin Tone:: Tan
Eyes Color: Black
Finger Nails:: Natural
Pubic Hair:: 3
Vagina Options:: Insert
Foot Style:: Stand Foot

According to Joy from BD, the process will be super fast this time. The progress should only take 5 days and the
shipping is 1 week. Assuming I bought her Sept. 17 (Saturday), she should be done by Sept. 21 and a week shipping,
I should gotten her by Sept. 28. I was worried since last year Alana took me almost a month before she gets here.
Joy told me last year that there was many orders back then around March and I was put to the list. It took about 2
weeks before she was processed and about 2 weeks before she arrived. It wasn't bad nor I was in a hurry but I can
understand about last years. Some Japanese dolls take almost 3 months to finish so 1 month isn't bad. This time,
having her arrived in less than 2 weeks will be fantastic. I would really want to see TPE Wilma or should I say Twinkle
when she arrives. I shall make a review of her when she arrives.

TIMELINE:: Sept. 19, 2016 (8:03p.m.) Twinkle is finished!
Wow! That was faster than 5 days. I hope they didn't rush her. I rather have her longer and perfect than rushed with
defects but seeing her finished beyond my expectation, I was stunned by it. Her pictures are just making me lose my
mind. She was BEAUTIFUL!!!

ImageImage
This is the photo from the factory before she was shipped.

I was excited and I also gotten the Fedex Shipping Number. Now I will use my Fedex App on my cellphone to keep
making notice each time an update with the tracking occurs. My Fedex notification tone though is Pikachu's tone so I
won't miss it. When I heard "Pika Pikachu!!" an update has occured. Since it will take her a week, I shall wait for her
arrival.

TIMELINE:: Sept. 22, 2016 (10:30a.m.) Twinkle arrived!
Holy Snitzels! That was like 3 days since I received the tracking the night before she was sent. I checked it was Fedex
Internation Priority. Yesterday Sept. 21, she was still in Shenzhen but midnight she was suddenly in Oakland then I
heard a pika sound this morning, she was on the truck. OMG!!

Now time to take pictures!!

Here's the box. Damn it's heavy. The Fedex guy wanted to help me but I told him I can handle it myself.
He even asked me what's inside and I was like, "Table parts hehe I'm making an L-shape desk. They're heavy because
they're high quality. I will be getting more part later xDD."

Alana was so excited to open it to check on her sister xD

This box keeps on closing. Hold it for me Alana.

Fantastic shipment protection. I always trusted they will put lots of styrofoam for protection.

I'm so excited about the face. Let me see what she look like in actuality.

I always dislike the way they wrap the head. I always get the feeling that I might accidentally ruined her
eyelashes because those things comes out pretty quick.

Here's what she looks like. Wow, she looks really pretty in person. She actually does kinda look different than
the ones in BD stock photos of her but she looks unique and prettier than the stock pictures actually even if I like the
stock pictures more, she looks 10x prettier hehe.

OMG! What is this? 4 wigs? Yay!!!! lol psshhh... don't tell okay? And the lingerie that always comes with them.
Plus note that their towel thing is light pink this time. I like the other colors though.

Here's the body and that's the towel that comes with them. I love those things. The spots towel looks 10x
prettier though in my opinion.

Okay I have to set up my bed in white so I can take pictures of her body well.

Damn she's heavy. I think I got slight cramp on my right arm, ouch hehe

Here from the other angle. This body is 153cm with standing foot.

Here's her standing foot.

Her joints is super tight like I really have to force her leg to go up and I kinda don't like it because
I don't want to damage her by doing that often and even now, she's still tighter as hell. I wish it was a bit losen but
seriously, it makes me want to rely on her in one position just so she last longer. Also I noticed her wrist is very hard
to rotate. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but....

Here I got her head going. I used the tape technique to lock her head from moving anywhere.

The only way to see her teeth better is if you move on lower angle. So far you won't noticed it much unless
you go lower.

She's using my sando above her lingerie. I have to buy her a clothing.

She was an angel right now.

Just look at that innocent face of her.

Unfortunately, she have to rely on something behind her to be able to stand properly despite of standing foot.
I think the standing foot purpose is so you can lean her standing without destroying her foot. (I did tried it with Alana
without standing foot and I thought she will break when I saw her limbs bend badly.)

She can't stand on her own. I don't know the technique for that but I tried stand her up. She keeps on falling on to me.

Alana wants me to try her clothes with her. I don't know if it will fit...

My Goodness!!! Are you kidding me? Alana's clothes are like 7yrs. old clothing and it fit the 153cm body?
How did that happen? lol I'm glad at least I won't be going to my sister's house and borrowing old clothes of hers.
Even Alana's bras and panties fits her. Wows!

Her hair is ugly right now. Time to actually brush her off.

There there! I combed her perfectly and she's extra adorable and kissable too xDD

There they are! Twinkle and Alana.

Here she is and behind her is my doll paradise!

Hehe and that's the end of Photostream. Twinkle is pretty and much prettier in person that the stock photos. Although
I asked the same make up as they granted, it feels she doesn't look much on the stock photo or maybe its her hair?
xDD anyways, I'm satisfied and really look forward hanging out with Twinkle and Alana.

My next Target Doll:: WM62 and WM98.

I will be getting both of them next year 2017. I hope I have enough cash by that time.

TIMELINE:: Sept. 27, 2016 (7:22p.m.) Twinkle's feet damaged.
After a few days of figuring out if she can stand by herself I gave up but on the 27th when I was powdering her body
and tried to stand her again...
ImageImage
...even though she was already leaning on the desk, I realized something is wrong with her foot.

ImageImage
On both sides, you can see the stress I had been giving off her trying to stand her and the left foot(The right picture)
on of the screws punctured a hole causing a major deformation on her left foot. In the image above I already fixed it
by pushing the screw in as I cut some of the TPE the locks the screw on the other side causing the deformation. The
small cut is barely visible but at least it's not deformed. I contacted Joy if TPE Glue will fixed it. She send she will send
me a TPE Glue by next week. I will be waiting for the glue. Right now, it's just the heel part. I will never stand her ever
again. That was too risky. She needs to lean on something and a foot padding if I ever tried to stand her but not
stand-alone.

TIMELINE:: Oct. 4, 2016 (8:40a.m.) Where's the glue? Can I make another doll order for my birthday?
It's been about a week since the last time I talked to her about the glue but it seems that she haven't gotten time to
ship it. Although I was planning to order another doll from her. Even if Twinkle is already a perfect birthday gift, the
more the merrier. Although I plan to get them next year, I guess another two won't be bad right? Hehe

I planned to order WM62 because of her Christmas outfit and I've been really wanting her ever since last year but it's
my chance this year before Christmas to have her with me on Christmas xDD and WM98 which is new head and she
looks adorable.
WM98 is listed as TPE Virginia in Beautiful-Doll but I haven't seen WM62 head anywhere.

They both look a like. They can be like an interchangable head haha or sisters a like. I wonder if they both make it
before my birthday at Oct. 14

Here's my spec::

HEAD:: TPE VIRGINIA - WM-98 Head Normal Skin- (I want the same make up she had on the pictures on Beautiful-Dolls.
I want to get her same as her make up.)
HEAD2:: TPE ? - WM-62 Head Normal Skin - (I want her to look like the christmas photo shoot of WM-62.

Both have----
WIG STYLE:: FIVE
SKIN TONE:: NORMAL
EYES COLOR:: BLACK
FINGER NAILS:: NATURAL
PUBIC HAIR:: NO
VAGINA OPTIONS:: INSERTS
FOOT STYLE:: STAND UP FOOT

They got my Twinkle in just 5days. (2day progress and 3day shipping.) I wonder if this two will make it before my
birthday xD but Joy promised me they would like they did with Twinkle. I'll be waiting for their arrival and the TPE Glue xD

WM62 will be named Canary.
WM98 will be named Chia.

TIMELINE:: Oct. 6, 2016 (1:04a.m.) Canary and Chia is finished. 2day duration.
They did it again. How did they do that in just two days? lol Here's her picture from the factory.

ImageImage

I'm friggin excited! Let's see how fast the shipping goes xDD It was 3day before so I'm expecting the same hahaha

TIMELINE:: Oct. 10, 2016 (2:05p.m.) Canary and Chia arrived! Glue???
It's still 3days since Sunday Oct. 9 didn't count cause Fedex has no business anyways every Sunday but still remarkable
to be the same 3 days eventhough it wasn't Fedex International Priority this time. It was Fedex International Economy
which in my expectation is slow. They proved me wrong. Joy indeed kept her promised. I was so excited.

The same Fedex guy was on it again and ask what's inside until he suddenly remembered about something about the
table. Nope, today I told him different. I told him it was a glass cabinet. The look on his face changes all of a sudden.
In my mind, he probably just tossed my package inside the truck so in his mind right now, he probably thought the
glass cabinet could have been shattered. I actually mind fup him hahaha. I managed to carry the package despite of
their weight like a superman.

Here are the boxes. Twinkle and Alana are bot eggcited to meet their new sisters.

Let's open it up. Again, with a bit of annoyance from the box top cover.

Before all of that, I really wanted to see their faces right now! xDD

OMG! Sweet, they both look cute together. WM62 seems a bit bigger than WM98. I guess that's why her preview body
is 165cm D-cup. I've seen a TDF member here by the name of "Bulldick" who has a tan version of WM62 on 153cm so
I thought, the body is perfect enough for her head. The WM98 head though has both teeth and tongue out however
they're both part of the TPE so she will have her mouth open. At least you don't have to open her mouth to dry her
when you use her. Unfortunately, I never done much with my girls especially Alana. I might have tried her once or
twice but that's it. They're more of my doll collection now than sex dolls. It also feels that TPE itself is prone for lots
of damages if used but I do plan them as a companion, photoshoots, and of course many fun things.

Here's the 153cm body. This is the natural skin this time. I was wrong about Twinkle, this body is even tighter. It took
me some pushing a lot before I managed to sit her down. My gosh, it's a painful experience. I have to start working out
to be able to move her properly with tight joints.

Here's the view from a different angle. No pubes this time because I realized from Twinkle that if you're wearing her a
panty and you pulled one of those hair that is attached to the TPE, you could have ruined her. I have to be careful with
Twinkle but it's rare for me to peek on her anyways unless I changed her bikini.

Since Alana's clothing fits Twinkle, I'm sure it will fit the 153 too. Yes!!! That saved me money actually.

Here's Canary smiling at me. I wanted to match her looks in those Photos I have seen of her in her Christmas outfit.
That's one reason I wanted her badly a year ago but also the only face that smiles back at you.

I LIED xDD I didn't buy 2 TPE 153cm xD just TPE Virginia and WM62 as extra head.
I plan to buy WM62 or Canary a body later but seeing that her head is bigger than WM98, I decided to sit her on 153cm
before I get another body. In the meantime, WM98 or Chia is perfectly using Alana's body temporarily. I compared the
head of Chia (WM98) and Alana (WM21) and the size are just the same.

I found out that Chia looks more child like while in Alana's body. Check her out.

As you can see, she looks like a kid xDD perfect but not for long. Until I get a new body, she can borrow Alana's body
for a while.

YES GUYS!! I CONFIRMED THAT WM98 is okay with 125cm though she will looks like a kid or midget.

I tried combing both Chia and Canary the same hairstyle on the pictures below.

Haha at least Canary looks more similar and since Chia is on 125cm right now, I won't compete but Chia looks cuter
though.

I got 3 beautiful ladies in less than a month. Now talk about my plans xDD
I should totally make an ID of them for my signature yeah? Only for TDF? Haha

Here's group shots of the 3 new TPE I just acquired recently and it's not even a month when I gotten Twinkle.

They are all awesome. I would buy more soon but I kinda need to spare some for my bills xDD so it will take me some
months before I can get them the proper body. I'm thinking of giving Canary a 165cm body but 153cm looks good
already. Well I have yet to decide. Which one is cheaper gets my heart.

::MY CURRENT DOLLS::

ALANA
WM Head#21

TWINKLE
WM Head#85

CHIA
WM Head#98

CANARY
WM Head#62

I love every single one of them!!!

That's for my entire girls Photostream. More pictures of them will reflect their bio.

My next Target Doll:: WM31 and WM33 (and the body for Chia that is borrowing Alana's body.)

Ummm.... So I thought there will be glue for Twinkle...? NO GLUE!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TIMELINE:: Oct. 16, 2016 (6:23p.m.) Canary's Santa hat.
So Canary will be borrowing Chia's jacket since I don't have red suit xDD

I always want to see her with the Santa hat, I thought I share xD
ImageImage

This post from Beautiful-Doll from last year is the one I liked about WM62. >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=wm+62

Thank you Beautiful-Dolls.

Meanwhile, I guess they forgotten the glue. Well I stop caring anyways. It's not like you get to look at her soles everytime unless you have fetish for feet. I guess I'll just cover it with socks. xDD

TIMELINE:: Oct. 17, 2016 (5:16a.m.) I'm posting this review.
It took me 2hrs. creating this whole post. Please enjoy reading it. If you reach this point of reading my post. Thank you so much for reading all of it. It makes my 2hrs. worth the cause. My girls are also happy to meet everyone here in TDF. Thank you including BD especially Joy. Thanks! I'm going back to sleep.

Signing-off
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Meet Twinkle(WM85), Chia(WM98), and Canary(WM62).

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Wow, you've got yourself quite a harem of beautiful ladies there RJAce! You won't have much room left if you keep going like your miniatures! I must admit the dolls you've chosen were on my hit list too but I'm not sure I could cope with more than one at the moment as she's exhausting me already!
Great review/post, keep the photos coming if you have the strength! By the way, it was my birthday on Saturday so we probably have similar tastes!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Wow great posting and review!

Quite the bevy of beauties! Looking forward to see future updates and pictures.
:angel:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Wow, you've got yourself quite a harem of beautiful ladies there RJAce! You won't have much room left if you keep going like your miniatures! I must admit the dolls you've chosen were on my hit list too but I'm not sure I could cope with more than one at the moment as she's exhausting me already!
Great review/post, keep the photos coming if you have the strength! By the way, it was my birthday on Saturday so we probably have similar tastes!
Haha thanks Hollow! I made it a long review as part of their debut and added timeline on it because I wanted to post it before but was either shy or have no time to do so hahaha

Actually, my room is quite spacious. It looks messy because of the mess but it's spacious. My cherriepies only takes up like 2% per body. Since I have 3, they only take overall 6% of my room. I can still put up like upto 5 more body equivalent to total of 8 or in percentage it will consumed 16% of my room space but I can limit them to 20%. My doll paradise is taking 10%, my desktop L-Shaped desk taking 12%, another desk at 8%, and my bed at 15% total of 45% without them. So I assuming I reached my limit of 20% (10 TPE Dolls or mixed with Silicone since I plan getting Dollhouse168 Dolls or DS Doll and anime lifesize doll) that would total my room with 65% usage giving me 35% more. That just my room. Outside my room is complete spacious so I can move the 8% desk out, that will free me 8% or can get 4 more xDDD

Anyways here's my planned doll just to see if they take up the 20% even if my limit is 16% or 8, let's see the total 20% I could put about my room space.
(Green Color Safe zone - Blue Color Average zone - Red Color Overlimit)
2% 01) TPE125 - WM21 or WM33 or WM88 (Her head can be interchangeable)
2% 02) TPE153 - WM85 Tan (Head permanent)
2% 03) TPE 153 - WM98 (Head permanent)
2% 04) TPE 165 - WM62 (Head permanent)

2% 05) TPE 156 - WM31 (Head permanent)
2% 06) TPE 153 - WM33 or WM88 (Her head can be interchangeable)
2% 07) Obitsu 150cm Anime Doll (Head interchangeable)
2% 08) TPE 161 - DollHouse168 Aoi or Faye or Yui (Head interchangeable)

2% 09) Fabric Anime Doll Beautiful-Dolls (Head interchangeable)
2% 10) 161 Plus - DS Doll Kathy

Who knows, I might disobey my room rules hahaha anyways I won't stop with just WM products, I will eventually try out DH168 and DS Doll soon only that WM has a bigger offer at low price. I was also hoping for 4woods but their doll is like 3x of the doll you can afford at WM dolls. If there's my first Silicone, I would totally go for DS Doll.

Also Happy Birthday to you! xD Well same interest, let's have questionaire to find out about it now.

1) Do you like dolls or having huge doll collection like I do?
2) Do you like Anime?
3) Do you like art like digital drawing, animation, and game design like I do for living?
4) Do you play video games like a hardcore otaku I do?
5) Do you like cute things?

If you pass this 5 questionaire, you're either my lost brother.... lost twin... reincarnation.... or a replica O.O
SinsuaLuvr wrote:Wow great posting and review!

Quite the bevy of beauties! Looking forward to see future updates and pictures.
:angel:
Thanks Sin! This photostream x review is actually their debut.

Yes, more pictures of them will be based on their bio. I have more doll plans in the future. I think I commented to Hollow the 10 Com-doll-ments.
Thou shall get TPE..... etc.

xDDD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I'm not sure I pass all five! I've never been a gamer as, a bit like drinking, I thought it would be addictive and I couldn't risk going there! The rest, probably yes, although I wish I had the money to get more dolls! I'm retired and I have to be careful where my money goes!
I've just got a WM168 Nava (black) doll which for its height is quite light at my measured weight of 27kg and also have two DS100 mini Evas which are superb posers as they are wonderful sculptures and very articulated.
Your wish list is amazing! Good luck with that!
Have you seen the two threads running on the upcoming DS ExLite polyurethane foam filled doll? It's going to be cheap, light and the limbs detach so it can be easily stored.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote: I'm not sure I pass all five! I've never been a gamer as, a bit like drinking, I thought it would be addictive and I couldn't risk going there! The rest, probably yes, although I wish I had the money to get more dolls! I'm retired and I have to be careful where my money goes!
I've just got a WM168 Nava (black) doll which for its height is quite light at my measured weight of 27kg and also have two DS100 mini Evas which are superb posers as they are wonderful sculptures and very articulated.
Your wish list is amazing! Good luck with that!
Have you seen the two threads running on the upcoming DS ExLite polyurethane foam filled doll? It's going to be cheap, light and the limbs detach so it can be easily stored.
Haha I like drinking too. I usually start with beer for refreshment and go for tequila at late night but not heavy drinker like everyday. I do it like once or twice a week and usually on my day-off C:

Oh, why not get an easy job like transcripter online? All you have to do is type what they say as fast as you can to be put as a subtitles and you get paid hourly. You still need your resume and ID for taxes reference but that's my sidelines 2 years ago before I started animation as sidelines.... unless retires as like senior citizen, no?

*Sigh* must be that flexible when young. It would be funny to tell you this but I recently just turned 24. I know it's silly for someone young like me to be buying sex dolls and all but like I mentioned, I treated them more of a niche doll than sex doll. My doll collections is not just a collections, they actually help me make more money. There's a doll maker on deviantart that also makes clothing so if she sent a sample for my doll photoshoot to advertise her clothing material for sale, that's a revenue.

Another thing my doll helps me with my job hobby / sideline job with animation is they can be use to pose for storyboards. I found it hard to draw in angles and I started with ball jointed mannequin to help me with my animation. My dolls are just perfect for this type. I also love dressing them all up. As a guy, I won't be seeing myself dressing a girl outfit unless I'm super skinny.

My TPE Daughters have their own purposes too. Having a sex option is a bonus but that would be a rare intention though groping could happen. Does that make me a pervert? At least I'm not illegally touching any women and get sex assault case right? But knowing they're there accompanying me is enough and I get to see them in different outfit and like WM62 smiling at me each time I get home. It feels reminiscing.

Haha even if I was collecting lots of them dolls, I won't end up like that guy who married a doll haha these are my daughters and my personal models xDD

Yeah, I've seen Nava. I guess that name rings a bell.... Reallovesexdoll? She was Bettina in Beautiful-Dolls. The only thing about BD is they have discounts and will do a more discount offering if you keep coming back thus why I return as soon as I bought Twinkle for a steal discount.

I haven't heard about that in DS new or maybe I was outdated. Currently if you checked my list, they're on the red spot meaning I would only get if my colored 8 is obtained. I never had Silicone nor think of them any better than TPE because TPE for me is cheap while silicone is ultra expensive. Although before I even found Beautiful-Dolls, I was already drooling for a 4wood dolls. They cost like $6k and I was saving a $6k till I found BD. I ended up lashing my savings through them and that's why I was able to buy 3 in one time. Last year I was still undecided that's why i got TPE 125 but also because BD usually just sell fabric dolls before.

I'll post an anime drawing of Alana, Twinkle, Chia, and Canary at the moment. I was working on it few hours ago.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Believe it or not, I've just turned 67! I have two daughters one 36 and one 33. The oldest knows about my doll as I didn't want her to find out if something happened to me!
The Nava doll is probably not what you think it is. She is really skinny and so beautiful. She can be so elegant at posing but I'm waiting for a new wig so I can post more pics. At the moment her head is amazing without one. The only head I've ever seen that can do that.
The new Ex Lite is on presale at some locations in Asia. It's going to be around $700-800 I think and only weighs a few kg! It has a skeleton and can pose well. Have a search for it on here!
As far as me doing more work, I don't know how I had time to go to work in the first place! Nah, been there, done that! I'm happy. I don't need loads of money!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

TWINKLE!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Believe it or not, I've just turned 67! I have two daughters one 36 and one 33. The oldest knows about my doll as I didn't want her to find out if something happened to me!
The Nava doll is probably not what you think it is. She is really skinny and so beautiful. She can be so elegant at posing but I'm waiting for a new wig so I can post more pics. At the moment her head is amazing without one. The only head I've ever seen that can do that.
The new Ex Lite is on presale at some locations in Asia. It's going to be around $700-800 I think and only weighs a few kg! It has a skeleton and can pose well. Have a search for it on here!
As far as me doing more work, I don't know how I had time to go to work in the first place! Nah, been there, done that! I'm happy. I don't need loads of money!
Ahhhh.... Oops... You're as old as my grandma... sorry sir if the way I talk disrespects you. C: Seriously though, I'm from South-East Asia living in US and we a long tradition of respecting elders and showing some manners. Even your daughters are older than me. Look at my dollghters, they are same age as I am. ^^;

Anyways, I believe dolls are created for companionship. It's like back when we were kids with toys only that this toys functions differently. Although if I was having trouble with carrying one them, how are you able to carry them, hope you don't mind? I know I use wheeled computer chairs for mine but for posing purposes.

Yeah, I've seen a lot about 168cm. I guess you misunderstood me when I said she was Bettina at Beautiful dolls only named Nava on Reallovesexdoll. They are the same doll but BD has offers. With all that aside, it was great that she's light enough for you. The only problem we can all agree at one point is that posing them at time is quite painful or maybe it's because my dollghters are new. Their joints for me is too tight. I was really careful with them. I don't want to happen to tear the TPE and accidentally forced the metal joints out trying to push her hard. (It's a nightmare believe me)

I will check a bout that DS Doll. If at that price point they're very realistic, I would be interested. If I were to get a urethane though, I rather invest it with Anime Dolls like the Obitsu 150cm or the PmoonR life size anime dolls that are super expensive.

It's worth I check.

Well I can understand why but would it be interesting to make money off something you're currently doing like for example dolls. I know I'm in no means to tell you this since because you have more experience than I do with life but in my opinion and also what I believe, each seconds of our life values a lot regardless of our age. Maybe I can say this because I'm young and probably still has lots of accomplishment to go through but I also believe each day we proceed is a cogwheel of our happiness.

Also haha sorry for being ignorant about that I know, my grandparents relies on pensions and I told them the samething I was telling you but I ended up getting lectured. So please feel free to lecture me as well xD

Meanwhile, I still can't decide for WM62 upcoming body to whether be it 165cm or 153cm. The body she's using right now is Chia's original body, that's why Chia is using Alana's but I'm still deciding. I'm 5'6. I'm really short since I'm an Asian guy so 165cm is about the same height as I am.

Also, I'm excited to get WM31 and WM33. I've seen post of TDF members here about them and they look fantastic. WM31 is getting famed while WM33 is already famous so can't let them go. WM 88 though could be Alana's head alternative. She looks Childlike and Korean looking lady. I love Korean girls. ^^
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Don't let my age put you off! I'm only 29 inside! I understand your customs and I really admire the way you treat your elders but, seriously, don't think of me as one of them! Yes I've been through life and its ups and downs but I don't need to be called sir! My daughters are my friends and there are many of 'us oldies' here as well as 'young uns' and we're all young at heart!

I got my doll through George at XS Dolls and as far as I know she's always been a Nava but I think BD call her Audrey, which is a very strange name for an African girl! I've called mine Ashaki Sanura (West African beautiful and East African kitten like). My DS minis are Yi nu de (feisty) and Yong (courageous, as she's still in surgery). You can find my threads in XS Dolls.

Moving a doll's limbs should be done from the bottom of the joint. For instance if you want to put her leg forward you start at the foot end and if you want to bend the leg, hold the knee area and use the foot end to bend it! Don't force anything and it'll move easily! Lifting her is easy as long as you get her in a sitting position first and get her close to you first!

Edit:- By the way I'm only about 5ft 6in too!

Good luck in life my friend! You've started the right way and you have time on your side!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Don't let my age put you off! I'm only 29 inside! I understand your customs and I really admire the way you treat your elders but, seriously, don't think of me as one of them! Yes I've been through life and its ups and downs but I don't need to be called sir! My daughters are my friends and there are many of 'us oldies' here as well as 'young uns' and we're all young at heart!

I got my doll through George at XS Dolls and as far as I know she's always been a Nava but I think BD call her Audrey, which is a very strange name for an African girl! I've called mine Ashaki Sanura (West African beautiful and East African kitten like). My DS minis are Yi nu de (feisty) and Yong (courageous, as she's still in surgery). You can find my threads in XS Dolls.

Moving a doll's limbs should be done from the bottom of the joint. For instance if you want to put her leg forward you start at the foot end and if you want to bend the leg, hold the knee area and use the foot end to bend it! Don't force anything and it'll move easily! Lifting her is easy as long as you get her in a sitting position first and get her close to you first!

Edit:- By the way I'm only about 5ft 6in too!

Good luck in life my friend! You've started the right way and you have time on your side!

Cheers, Hollows.
Haha, I actually do work with old people same age as you at work or even older. I don't know if you have beliefs but in our tradition, the kids are the future and old generations are the source or like a hero to show respect because without them, the kids will grow up with a bad future xD I grow up with a strict parents forgive me even if I'm trying to live without those rules anymore haha If not sir, would pal be appropriate?

I know, sometimes their naming is weird but you know, it's the base model. The unique one is the one you have at home and has her own name. For me, if my deviantart page, I have lots of OC and I'm using their existing names to name my dollghter. Canary is my main original character ever since I was kid. She was reference to a childhood friend, my crush, and first love under the name Anna. Now seeing how I name one as Canary means I'm going to be attached to her more xDD

Well, I was just trying to be careful to move them around that's why it took me extra time. They're new of course but it would be different to Alana's body since I've seen numerous tears on her knees. She's a bit losen than my newest dolls.

Speaking of new dolls, I don't know if I'm crazy or what but I wanted to get WM31 now.
I don't but this picture of her is taunting me.

She was like... "Take me home, take me home." What should I do? Omg, I clicked pay.... Nooo... Oh it's done. Hehe

and now I'm broke hahaha C:
DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

You're addicted to dolls friend!
OK, let's see how long this one takes to get to you! Her legs are amazing and I think you'll like her a lot!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

HOLY SHIT WHAT A COLLECTION ! ! !

Even got the Eevee and everything...

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Can I... Can I ask what do you do for a living? PM me if you're comfortable sharing that.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:You're addicted to dolls friend!
OK, let's see how long this one takes to get to you! Her legs are amazing and I think you'll like her a lot!
At least I'm addicted to dolls not on drugs right? I usually much more going for Anime Dolls but of course, TPE from WM is very affordable.

Haha, have you seen my doll heaven? Each of those dolls would cost $500 average while custom AKA Dollfie Dreams cost $1k each or more depending on bidding because most of them are auctioned at Yahoo Auction Japan and I always bid my max 2k just to win a better face. Knowing their price, 2 of those dollfies is equivalent to 1 TPE. I usually dreamed of getting life sizes only if they weren't frigging $6k but TPE from WM is like 1/8 of that $6k. (I said 1/8 because $6k are like the standard version dolls from 135cm - 150cm the bigger sizes goes 1k-2k more ranging from 8k ex. Japanese Dolls.)

Also sorry if each of my response is long hehe Since I've seeing you shorten yours, I don't want to sound talkative? xD

Anyways, yeah. It took an absolute 2 days. She should be done either later tonight or tomorrow. (I can understand if BD was taking long this time xD)
I also would be going for 153cm just to get Chia her original and this 31 could sit on Alana's body temporary. I planned on getting 165cm before anything else, I guess her pictures just attract my attention.
Xephyr wrote:HOLY SHIT WHAT A COLLECTION ! ! !

Even got the Eevee and everything...
Yeah, I caught that Eevee from Pokemon Go.

Haha not only dolls are the collections I collect. I hope it's not too bad to share my other side collections here in TDF. I don't know if can post randomly but as a response only. Correct me later.

I'm also a nerd for new tech especially drawing device as an animator.

From Left - Right / Top - Bottom
Seiki 32in TV, Cintiq 24HD
Cintiq 12wx, SurfacePro2, Dragon Touch 10in, Cintiq Companion 2
Lumia 521, Android Jellybeans 7in.
Lumia 1020 (Used to take this high quality picture.)

I won't be an Otaku without Gaming console and collections xD

ImageImageImageImage

Of course, I collect dollfies a lot but since TPE price range is close to the dollfie line, I would start getting more TPE Dolls soon xD

[LEFT] Here's my 3 Custom Dollfie dream. (Each $1k) (Names[Left-Right] Amiyume, Chichiriya, Kikiame]
[MID] Luluna from Azone ($500+) (Name: Mimimochi)
[RIGHT] Amane from Azone ($500+) (Name: Mikiyan)
ImageImageImage
Xephyr wrote:Can I... Can I ask what do you do for a living? PM me if you're comfortable sharing that.
I don't mind sharing it in public. I've shared it with my 20k subscribers on Deviantart including my doll collections so why not share it here as well.

I usually work 2 jobs for 3 years but now I only have one job and my other sources are sidelines.

Primary Job
I work as a SousChef at the Casino as my primary source of income. I use my earning for my rent, bills, etc. (Life)

Sidelines
My sidelines would be Animation or Digital Art Commission. Animation depends on the clients and/or per client and per project. So I can only do projects at one time. I earn more if a commercial company asked the commission because usually commercial companies asked for high quality thus Hi Res.

I actually earn more at my sidelines as an animator depending on my client request thus why I buy more drawing device to suit my needs. Here's my pricing.
Here are my price per second of animation: (PVS = Per Video Second)
$7 per video second (960x540) Resolution - Low Res
$15 per video second (1440x750) Resolution - Med Res
$25 per video second (1920x1080) Resolution - Hi Res

The pay is per week progress. It means if I finished a 20second video in 1 week on low res, that would cost (7 x 20) = $140
I work independent so I don't have any shares. Depending on how my week goes, I usually finish up to a minute or 60sec per week. (7 x 60) = $560

My pricing here is pretty low compare to what other studio price their clients. This is my selling point to earn money. (Typical animator would charge $45pvs on low res and around $225pvs for Hi Res)

So my primary job's earnings goes to my savings and bills while the sidelines is the one I use to buy dolls and pretty much everything I want.

So all in all, I'm not broke when I buy lots of dolls. My only rules though is if I didn't make any money on my sidelines, I won't be using my main account to buy dolls. So I have to keep animating or doing commission in able to get more dolls. That's why in able for me to buy a new TPE dolls, I have to work a month of animations xDD

Hope that answers your questions.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS