www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Beautiful-Dolls Experience.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Rathalos92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My Beautiful-Dolls Experience.

Post by Rathalos92 »

Today was the day I decided to purchase myself a TPE Love Doll. After many months of looking, researching, and deciding, I cast my vote for Beautiful-Dolls. To start, their prices are perhaps among the best for those wishing to have a quality product, without having to pay an exuberant fee. Price and quality were a big concern for me, but after comparing Beautiful-Dolls to their competitors, they came out ahead of everyone else by a long shot. But, to be honest, it is far more than the price and quality that drew me in.

While trying to purchase my doll through their main website, I ran into a technical error which prohibited me from purchasing the doll. I turned to their contact me tab, and within an hour, a member from their customer support team had contacted me in earnest, to see what they could do to not only earn my business, but my respect. Joy helped me every step of the way to purchase Torrie, a 153cm TPE/WM Doll that had all the right features and qualities that I desired in a doll. Joy asked me for every detail I needed and wanted in a doll, and then step by step, guided me to properly purchase my doll. Suffice to say, if the max rating is 10 out of 10, Beautiful-Dolls and Joy deserve and 20 out of 10 for their stellar service and customer support.

I am more than happy with my purchase, having been able to find the right doll, for the right price, from a company that cares about its customers and their needs. I will post pictures of my doll once she arrives safe and sound at my home, and I will always be a proud supporter of Beautiful-Dolls.

V/R,
Rathalos92/rstormstrider

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: My Beautiful-Dolls Experience.

Post by beautifuldolls »

Thank you for such warm words about our company!
We hope that you will love your doll when she arrives. Remember that you can always contact us and ask anything you need to know.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS