www.beautiful-dolls.com

CHARITY NOVEMBER PROMOTION!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

CHARITY NOVEMBER PROMOTION!

Post by beautifuldolls »

In the past we made an auction that really helped a girl named Kasia. She received a big ammount thanks to members of TDF and she is 1 step closer to get the money for her rehabilitation that should take place in 2017.
Here the link to our first charity auction made for Kasia:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=76229
You can read her whole story there...
Unfortunetly Kasia still has a long way to go... She has only 36% of the ammount that she needs and her fundraise ends in december...

It's Kasia's 19th birthday today so we realised that it's time to help her again and start this promotion which will bring new funds for Kasia and also allow all of you to buy any doll at a great price until the end of november!

Big % of the profit will go to Kasia and at the end of the promotion we will also add some money from our company and we will then inform Kasia's mom that we raised the money :) I don't want to inform her now as this time we want to make a surprise to her!

If you want to buy any doll now... You can get it at the best possible price knowing that a big part of the money will go to a very good girl and her Mom. They need this rehabilitation so Kasia can... Live.

If you want to buy a doll, please email us or pm us and tell us which doll you want, what is your post code and country... Then we will calculate the best possible price for you and we will inform you how much money will go straight for the cause.

We are waiting for your e-mails and on the first of december we will announce how big was the succes and how much money this lovely girl will get... So she can fight with her horrible illness.

e-mail: beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com

BD
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: CHARITY NOVEMBER PROMOTION!

Post by haremlover »

All encouragement to what you're doing . . .

Best wishes

Harem

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Sent I message to you BD. Depending on your price, I might get two dolls right away. I recently acquired like 3 dolls in past months so i should be melting my wallet but I can still stick a few or even two depending on the offer price and of course, I'm always open to help out even if it means something great for me and Kasia. I pray for Kasia's wellness.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I liked the auctions....

INFORMATIONS