www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Joebin6

Beautiful Dolls Review

Post by Joebin6 »

After perusing through this awesome forum reading reviews and debating with myself on whether or not to buy a love doll I finally pulled the trigger. I would like to say thanks to the great forum members for their post, reviews, and photos. They really helped figure things out.

I am happy to say that I finally made my first purchase from Beautiful Dolls. I must say it was a great transaction. Everyone knows Joy, and everyone knows how awesome she is. I would like to take this time to personally say thank you to Joy for everything (At least 35 total emails back and forth). Everything from ordering to the transaction has been flawless.

For those who are considering buying a doll and haven't pulled the trigger yet, I recommend without hesitation to order from Beautiful Dolls. Joy gave me a great price and because I'm a TDF member she also included free gift options.

Free gift option 1:
Free stand up foot AND free pubic hair

-OR-

Free gift option 2:
2 additional wigs AND 1 eye set

I opted for option 2. In addition, she also donated $20 from my sale to charity which is always cool. I placed the order and sent the paypal payment on November 9. I received the before shipping photos on November 23 at 2000 Xiangcheng time, (2 weeks). Still waiting for shipping confirmation, but I am still impressed at the turnaround time. I will follow up with up the un-boxing when the shipment arrives.

The specs are the following:

Nance (Body) (WM Doll)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/nance-p-436.html
Description
Height: 163cm (64.17")
Weight:32 kg (70.54lbs)
B-W-H: 82-62-82cm (32.28"-24.4"-32.28")
Openings: Mouth, Vagina and Anal
Length of openings:
Mouth: 13cm (5.11")
Vagina: 17cm (6.69")
Anal: 16cm (6.29")

Head/Face #53 (WM Doll)
Wig #9 (WM Doll)
Skin: Normal
Eyes: Black
Finger nails: Light Pink
Toe nail: #4 Light Pink
Vagina Option: Insert
Pubic Hair: No
Foot Style: Regular Foot

Extra (2) Wig and (1) Eye set
Per conversation

Wig: #12
Wig: #5
Eyes: Blue

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Beautiful Dolls Review

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congratulations on your new beautiful doll!
Below are some links to check out so you can give her the best care possible when she arrives.

honey moon guide http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=72826
includes AWESOME Information like
I would like to add a couple of things to the care guide.
When you have your new doll give her a penaten baby oil rub. As far as lubing an insert to go in use vasaline on the outside of the insert. Tpe dolls from jinsan factory will love this treatment.
Tpe dolls are made with mineral oil vasaline will keep the vaginal area from fraying on a tpe doll. A once a month full body massage with penaten oil will keep your doll fresh as a daisy, and it is fun
TPE CHECKLIST http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=77637

MAKE UP TUTORIAL http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=73837
Best,
Jeff and the BCDGirls
TDF's most LOVED vendor
Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (52.03 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Joebin6

Post by Joebin6 »

Thank you for the tips Booty Call Dolls. I will definitely have a peruse. Again great forum, great members, and great vendors.

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

We know someone who is going to get his noodle wet!!

Congratulations!! Post pics!!

:glou:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for the review and photos.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

I look forward to pics, and I appreciate the posts from members and their advice

Joebin6

Post by Joebin6 »

So first all apologies for the delay, also I cant/dont know how to edit the original post. I accidentally deleted the above 2 photos from the host server i use.
Anyways, so I received my doll via Fedex December 5. There was a slight delay with the shipping, but still very happy with the over all process. The following photos are of the unpacking of the doll.

Package received, very well packed and wrapped in plastic.

Interior packaging, the white thing is like a bean bag cushion.

Head came with a bag and the batman mask. (Head 53)

Accessories: Included is a squeeze bottle cleaner (for insert), wig comb, gloves, and pink nightie. Also the 2 free wigs as promised from Joy as my free gift...although I couldn't find the extra set of eyes...meh whatever :? I'll have to email Joy about that later.

Doll wrapped in plastic, and outer extremities wrapped in protective sleeve.

Close ups, chest, vagina, and hands.

Finally, unpacked and fully clothed...just to be taken off later :whistle:

Final thoughts, I didn't realize how heavy she was going to be. I did not think that 90 lbs was going to be that heavy. In retrospect its 90 lbs dead weight across a doll that 5' 3" tall. My suggestion is to get a doll that you'll be able to lift comfortably. At first it was just really unsuspecting, but now I better able at handling her around. Kind of gives me a reason to go back to the gym :P

The purchase process was great. Speaking with Joy was a pleasure, although the delayed shipping was dissapointing (NOT Beautiful Dolls fault. It was a Fedex issue) Overall, very nice doll, very happy with the purchase. Definitely worth the money.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Dude, with a girl as gorgeous as her moving in, you won't have time to go to the gym. She will give you all the exercise you'll need. :multi:

Did she tell you her name yet? Some girls take their time but it has to be right.

I have to say it again. GORGEOUS!

DM

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Top Job on the review..well done....make sure you let mods know if you have more to add before it gets locked into the review section...Good Job!

and congrats ...Anung!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Good review and pics. Now for the fun.

INFORMATIONS