www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls purchasing experience - Excellent!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Benniesson

Beautiful Dolls purchasing experience - Excellent!

Post by Benniesson »

Beautiful Dolls offered a special in which they would include the added Standing Feet and Pubic Hair features in exchange for a review of doing business with them.

Pros
- Very communicative and accommodating
- Joy is very gracious a supportive
- Fast, efficient shipping
- Product delivered as promised and ordered

Cons
- Even though they were very communicative, I had special requests resulting in a little confusion but no problems resulted

I was interested is a specific new OR Doll that was not on the Beautiful Dolls site. Over the many emails between Joy and myself, I had to provide extensive information and references until they fully understood which OR Doll that I wanted to purchase. To be fair, they asked some specific questions in an email that I missed causing some minor delays. But they patiently waited until I fully articulated what I wanted. They then promptly filled the order with the shipping taking only about a week. My experience with Beautiful Dolls was overall an excellent experience and if I purchase another doll, it will likely be through them.

INFORMATIONS