www.beautiful-dolls.com

The biggest boobs ever

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The biggest boobs ever

Post by RJAce1014 »

This comment is about Xephyr's anime head and not that gargantuan boobs. (Looking at it is giving me heart attack... grrrrr....)

This is interesting, can Xephyr create a thread about Anime heads creation demands to manufacturer on open member area and I'll discussed more or there's an existing one?

I have an idea. I use to sculpt. Basically, here's the plan. Sculpting an Anime head or use a 3D printer to create an anime head. The step to create it is basically, create a silicone mold using this method >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv7QHQ0bc_0

This is just the mold, we need the proper mixture to create the skin of the doll and the interior that will hold the silicone in place plus the adapter the will connect to the body.

If I have to calculate the sum of all the materials it will need, I'd say for me alone, it will cost $1k plus to do everything from scratch. We need few buckets of silicone mixture and those buckets cost $250 x 2 because we need both molds and the skin mixture. We also need to cut off excess silicone off the skin..............

It's hard... I can do it on miniature but not of life size.. sorry I give up hahaha jk but certainly, the overall time for this project would go to upto a month process so really, just commission a manufacturer to build the head for you. Present them the 3D mesh and boom.

RJ

PS: I'm one of those Otaku the will do everything to get my waifu to life hahahhaa
DOLLAVIDALOCA

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

my God, what is the weight of this doll?

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Those boobs are really not attractive, and I would guess they get in the way when trying to make love with her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

lisabt3 wrote:Those boobs are really not attractive, and I would guess they get in the way when trying to make love with her.
I've been with topheavy women. They don't get in the way, and they're lovely to look at! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS