www.beautiful-dolls.com

168cm Ujana ordered!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

168cm Ujana ordered!

Post by ilikedolls123 »

After much research I placed an order for a doll. I went back and forth as to which doll to order and who to place the order with, but today I made my decision and I picked the 5'6" 88lb doll from Beautiful Dolls. Just got done messaging Joy and she gave me a great price that I couldn't pass up!

Here are the details of the order:

- head 51
- ultra-soft TPE
- very floppy loose joints
- regular feet, not the standing ones
- built in vagina
- brown eyes
- one black, one brown, and one blonde wig

She will be a work of art!! Pic of the doll and head I ordered here:
Attachments
Ujana06.jpg
Ujana06.jpg (295.97 KiB) Viewed 3438 times
head 51.png
head 51.png (366.79 KiB) Viewed 3438 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 168cm Ujana ordered!

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Review and pics coming up once she arrives home!

I can only have her until August or September unless I find a way to hide her real well. But until then I plan to enjoy her company and make the most of my time with her.

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Congrats my man. I just ordered one too (148cm Katharina) from beautiful-dolls. Keep me updated! :) For once in my life, I'm starting to think I should go to walgreens and pick out some eyeliner. LOL. Doll on.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:After much research I placed an order for a doll. I went back and forth as to which doll to order and who to place the order with, but today I made my decision and I picked the 5'6" 88lb doll from Beautiful Dolls. Just got done messaging Joy and she gave me a great price that I couldn't pass up!

Here are the details of the order:

- head 51
- ultra-soft TPE
- very floppy loose joints
- regular feet, not the standing ones
- built in vagina
- brown eyes
- one black, one brown, and one blonde wig

She will be a work of art!! Pic of the doll and head I ordered here:
This doll is beautiful, i love the Ujana face particularly, very pretty i think, the 168 E cup body to me is the best i have seen for any doll overall.
Attachments
Ujana.jpg
Ujana.jpg (233.48 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I had to go with head #51. I also think the Ujana face is really nice-looking but I've been infatuated with head #51 so I had to go with that. Three weeks seems like a long ways away but I hope it goes by fast!

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Joy told me that my doll will be done either Monday or Tuesday! I just placed orders for accessories for doll, an extra set of blue eyes (I ordered her with brown eyes), and some makeup and a few wigs. I'm counting the minutes!!

Here is what I have coming:
Attachments
lipstick.jpg
lipstick.jpg (17.17 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
makeup brushes.jpg
makeup brushes.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
makeup.jpg
makeup.jpg (15.9 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
wig black.jpg
wig black.jpg (54.66 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
wig blonde.jpg
wig blonde.jpg (17.74 KiB) Viewed 2982 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:Joy told me that my doll will be done either Monday or Tuesday! I just placed orders for accessories for doll, an extra set of blue eyes (I ordered her with brown eyes), and some makeup and a few wigs. I'm counting the minutes!!

That blonde wig pic i saw on Amazon was tempted to get that one for my doll Jeannie, but i wanted to see a wig in person for quality etc, so i went to a wig store & then bought one there. Mine has not been ordered yet, but you know how i feel about the WM 168cm E-Cup. One spectacularly curvy, beautiful, sexy & a solid 10 of a doll!

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Boobman wrote:
ilikedolls123 wrote:Joy told me that my doll will be done either Monday or Tuesday! I just placed orders for accessories for doll, an extra set of blue eyes (I ordered her with brown eyes), and some makeup and a few wigs. I'm counting the minutes!!

That blonde wig pic i saw on Amazon was tempted to get that one for my doll Jeannie, but i wanted to see a wig in person for quality etc, so i went to a wig store & then bought one there. Mine has not been ordered yet, but you know how i feel about the WM 168cm E-Cup. One spectacularly curvy, beautiful, sexy & a solid 10 of a doll!
I did get the black/red wig already - its spot-on to the pic!! And soft to the touch, too. I'm not sure how well I'll do when applying her make up but I have a picture in my head how I want it. I hope it turns out ok!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:
Boobman wrote:

I did get the black/red wig already - its spot-on to the pic!! And soft to the touch, too. I'm not sure how well I'll do when applying her make up but I have a picture in my head how I want it. I hope it turns out ok!
Vaseline works well to remove it, so i guess that helps some while learning. I have not done any applying make-up either, other than lipstick. With Blush, eyeliner, mascara & more, perhaps call a pro make-up / beautician to ask for rates to apply make-up to our dolls heads on a take-in as needed basis. Lol

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I have gotten bold enough to try to apply make up from watching the vid in this thread...very informative!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=73837

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

mineral spirits will take off any stain from tpe. After using, wash off the residue left behind.

INFORMATIONS