www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
rok4d

Beautiful Dolls Review

Post by rok4d »

As some of you may know I won the auction for the YL155 a few weeks ago. I had been shopping and dealing with Joy prior to the auction. She was so helpful and easy to deal with. Up until the auction I was considering many different dolls and she answered all my questions. Even with the time difference her answers were always fast. If you are shopping for a doll I recommend you give Beautiful Dolls the opportunity to help you with your purchase.

Now to the doll! Joy was most helpful as she allowed my to purchase the A cup instead of the D cup version. She still has the larger butt (34.5 inches). We chose head 33 and the natural skin tone. And we added the standing option. She arrived yesterday to a snow storm. So her name is Yuki. I considered naming her Xue but being rather Canadian I could not pronounce it properly! Both names mean snow. I guess that made it easy coming up with a name.

Other info for those that are interested - the doll weighs 80 pounds! Hips are 34.5, waist is 22 and under breast is 29.

The wig in the photo is not the wig that came with her. My wife has a business selling wigs so I have access to many different styles!

I cannot thank Beautiful Dolls enough! Yuki is amazing!
Attachments
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1685 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Beautiful Dolls Review

Post by windave »

Nice story. I hate complications.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Awesome, always happy to hear of a successful and safe arrival. Congrats and I agree dealing with Joy is super easy and an overall great experience.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

no more photos? she's beautiful. 80 lbs though???? whoah.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

I will take more photos and get them posted. Being Easter weekend there is too much going on in the house. I was lucky to get that photo!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

tubbienine wrote:no more photos? she's beautiful. 80 lbs though???? whoah.
I would never have guessed that doll was 80 lbs; wow! That's kind of been my hold-up ordering. The doll I'm most interested in is even heavier. Just not sure I'm up to it. :cry:

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

I was very surprised with the weight. I was expecting around 70. I can manage her though. The standing option is helpful for long distance moves. The weight was with head on of course.

INFORMATIONS