www.beautiful-dolls.com

Doll arrived today...disappointed...may sell her

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll arrived today...disappointed...may sell her

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Boobman wrote:If i recall you were only going for a 4 month romance no matter what right? I would get with Joy, maybe they replace her for you or get your money back. If they replace it see if they could get her in regular TPE, then try to sell her brand new.
I'm not sure what I'll do. Joy wanted me to write a review when I got the doll and I guess this thread is it. Maybe I'll email her but I know from the sticky that basically once the doll is out of the box there aren't any returns, since it is basically a sex toy.

I know some people were warning about UST and potential damage and other issues. Well, I know that I'm the second person who has received a doll with mangled feet in the last few weeks. I can't remember what thread it was in the guy was showing damage to his doll, but that guy's doll's neck bolt was all mangled as well.

Dammit, of all the luck! :shakefist:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:
Boobman wrote:If i recall you were only going for a 4 month romance no matter what right? I would get with Joy, maybe they replace her for you or get your money back. If they replace it see if they could get her in regular TPE, then try to sell her brand new.
I'm not sure what I'll do. Joy wanted me to write a review when I got the doll and I guess this thread is it. Maybe I'll email her but I know from the sticky that basically once the doll is out of the box there aren't any returns, since it is basically a sex toy.

I know some people were warning about UST and potential damage and other issues. Well, I know that I'm the second person who has received a doll with mangled feet in the last few weeks. I can't remember what thread it was in the guy was showing damage to his doll, but that guy's doll's neck bolt was all mangled as well.

Dammit, of all the luck! :shakefist:
" basically once the doll is out of the box there aren't any returns, since it is basically a sex toy. " It was damaged you did not buy a damaged doll you bought a new doll, it should be like new looking too when you open the box. If any Doll maker/ Seller for Vendor of, thinks they are done with the customer because they have shipped a doll in box & you got a doll in a box, S.T.S.U.Y.A. make me whole!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Joy is a not the "bad guy" here its the shipping containers, the shippers if they error'ed in some way & it all starts with a more susceptible doll material to damage that exposes a greater risk of damage when things go wrong like mishandling combined with the inner doll holding method within the carton.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

My brain hurts from thinking about it so I'll sleep on it and probably inform Joy of the damage via email tomorrow evening.

My poor doll...its hard to think about parting ways with her already when I look at her and see this:
Attachments
20170424_235319.jpg
20170424_235319.jpg (878.14 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
20170425_000104.jpg
20170425_000104.jpg (953.92 KiB) Viewed 1730 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Tomorrow she might get red lipstick and lip gloss if the lip gloss arrives from amazon.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Sorry to see this, too many mangled feet in the doll world.

Need some better packing techniques.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Sorry for the problem. Please contact us! We will fina solution. :(
Joy
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

argo1

Post by argo1 »

I wonder why the doll manufacturer don't offer packaing option.
The doll cost couple thousand dollars, i wouldn't mind to pay extra for better packaing.

The doll's own weight may damage itself as well...

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

ilikedolls123 wrote: The Tomax Venus Real Soft feels quite real, and if I'm going to keep this doll I may as well install that thing because the built-in that this doll is just uncomfortable, and sex shouldn't feel "uncomfortable"!
Thanks for your post. You're commenting on several issues that give me pause about ordering a doll versus just sticking with Japanese sex toys. I too would be disappointed if I ordered a good-looking doll that doesn't satisfy when it comes to sensation and sensation doesn't seem to get much attention or praise when doll owners talk about dolls. I haven't noticed much information about it from manufacturers either.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Could you imagine if you ordered her direct from the factory instead of through a vendor? This is why we order through vendors. I'm sure Joy will take care of things.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Cnyb wrote:Could you imagine if you ordered her direct from the factory instead of through a vendor? This is why we order through vendors. I'm sure Joy will take care of things.
Joy PM'd me yesterday saying she will talk with the vendor to figure out a solution, and I just now sent more pics of the damaged feet in response.

It does appear that the damage didn't occur by the box being stood on its end, but instead the box being in the position it is supposed to be in. The weight of the legs pushed up the heels into the shape they are now. Notice picture.

(I don't know why it shows up upside down but when you click on the pic then it goes to normal)
Attachments
20170426_214938.jpg
20170426_214938.jpg (805.12 KiB) Viewed 1620 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I was just offered a free head to compensate for the feet damage but I turned it down. I have the head I want and don't really need another.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

A spare head could be useful though. No fear of ruining it by being adventurous if you have an extra and all.

Either way, it's a shame so many dolls get damaged in transport. I'd gladly pay an extra 100$ or whatever for a better container. It's basically expected Fedex or whoever is going to basically dropkick the box off a truck at some point and place it the wrong way up, so it should be packaged to support such abuse.

I think a lot of the compression marks should lesson over time though. I'd be more concerned about the skeleton joints personally. My doll ~1 year later still has basically immovable hip joints as the force required is a full body leverage effort. The only saving grace is whoever welded the joints did a stellar job as the force required to move them hasn't broken anything yet.

The missing stuff could easily have been custom's fault on that note.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Joy PM'd me yesterday saying she will talk with the vendor to figure out a solution, and I just now sent more pics of the damaged feet in response.

It does appear that the damage didn't occur by the box being stood on its end, but instead the box being in the position it is supposed to be in. The weight of the legs pushed up the heels into the shape they are now. Notice picture.

(I don't know why it shows up upside down but when you click on the pic then it goes to normal)[/quote]
I would try massaging out the feet & butt with petroleum jelly rubbing it in the whole massage some say warming the area with a warm damp towel helps too. When WM came out with Ultra Soft TPE they should have (at least after the compression problems became known to them for sure) started coming up with a new box set-up variations & doing static rest tests to determine a suitable shipping solution to eliminate the heavy compression & or permanent damage to the US TPE dolls. This of course is my own opinion but if i were the manufacturer this is what i would be testing to solve this problem & suspend selling US TPE till i have worked the shipping solution out.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Joy and Beautiful Dolls and I came to an agreement regarding the foot damage. I found the agreement reasonable but I decided not to go into details here because of the potential to ignite a heated discussion as to what the forum members think the vendors should do in situations like this. I think in cases like this every situation will be different so let the vendors and customers handle it on a case-to-case basis between themselves, IMO.

Mainly, I just want others to know that Beautiful Dolls did step up and contact me after finding out my doll got damage and I'm satisfied with the outcome.

INFORMATIONS