www.beautiful-dolls.com

Black Beauty Promotion!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Black Beauty Promotion!

Post by beautifuldolls »

We are soooo madly in love with the new YL head that we want to make a promotion for anyone who wants to buy a tpe body with this head!

Here you can see a topic with her pics with the amazing 160yl curvy body :
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=83907

I am sure this head will look gorgeous on any body!

You want to get the best price possible while ordering your black beauty? Contact us! Tell us your country and which body and options you would like and we will send you the best price possible so you can get your chocolate queen! We want to see this head on many body types.

Promotion lasts until 15.05.2017

:glou:
Attachments
black.jpg
black.jpg (39.35 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: Black Beauty Promotion!

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Sorry Joy, I was thinking of a horse for some reason when I opened this topic....I was hoping it was not like some of those Brazilian movies I may or may not have seen :lol:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS