www.beautiful-dolls.com

Excellent Customer service and my 150

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Excellent Customer service and my 150

Post by ValarMorgulis »

A couple of weeks ago my 150BB arrived, and due to my hectic work schedule of 11 to 14 hour days, I was not able to open it for almost a week. Then I discovered that I had been sent a built-in when I asked for an insert. I re-packed it and notified Joy, who immediately put it back up for sale for someone close by. After making contact with the new owner, Joy promptly notified me that a new, proper doll was being sent very soon.
I vented privately to another fellow 150BB owner but waited until Joy had a chance to make things right before going public with this. While things happen and mistakes are made, there are usually ways to correct the error, and Joy and BD have done so in record time.

This could be called one of the ultimate teases--opening the box, quickly examining and discovering the faux pas, and quietly trying to remain calm--but even with the cursory examination I know that it will be worth it when the right one arrives.
Thank you Joy! I look forward to posting pics of the right one very soon.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Excellent Customer service and my 150

Post by CF »

ValarMorgulis wrote:A couple of weeks ago my 150BB arrived, and due to my hectic work schedule of 11 to 14 hour days, I was not able to open it for almost a week. Then I discovered that I had been sent a built-in when I asked for an insert. I re-packed it and notified Joy, who immediately put it back up for sale for someone close by. After making contact with the new owner, Joy promptly notified me that a new, proper doll was being sent very soon.
I vented privately to another fellow 150BB owner but waited until Joy had a chance to make things right before going public with this. While things happen and mistakes are made, there are usually ways to correct the error, and Joy and BD have done so in record time.

This could be called one of the ultimate teases--opening the box, quickly examining and discovering the faux pas, and quietly trying to remain calm--but even with the cursory examination I know that it will be worth it when the right one arrives.
Thank you Joy! I look forward to posting pics of the right one very soon.
Good to hear there was a happy ending to the story!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Yep, mistakes can happen, we all make them but its great to hear that everything worked out in the end. This issue got resolved and someone else got an opportunity to skip the production wait to bring one home.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Yes. Any day I expect to get another tracking number. And this time I will not screw up and have it delivered here to my home.
I met with Gizmo9949 today. Joy from Beautiful Dolls had posted the 150BB for sale, and he bought it. He is a good guy, and we had a great conversation ranging from dolls to work to our wives. (What else is there?). Towards a the end of the talk I commented that "This is the first Doll Meet here in our state. "

So while it means a little more waiting, there is some satisfaction that goes with helping someone else out during a time of need. Who knows? Maybe we can bring others over to the doll side.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ValarMorgulis wrote:Towards a the end of the talk I commented that "This is the first Doll Meet here in our state. "
That is awesome!
Viva la megaboobs!

gizmo9949
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gizmo9949 »

Many thanks to Joy of Beautiful Dolls for a smooth and awesome transaction!! I have been a lurker on TDF for a LONG time and now I finally have my first doll with no wait. Also thanks to ValarMorgulis, his bad luck put me in the right place at the right time. Glad it will work out for him.This gave me a chance to meet Valar and have a GREAT discussion about the niche in which TDF members all have in common. It was awesome to meet another member!! Hopefully I will be posting pics in the near future!!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

"Take 2..."

Just got my tracking number for the right doll (with an insert instead of a built-in), and now the wait begins anew. This time I won't wait a week before opening the shipping box, even if it means I get almost no sleep before my next 12 to 14 hour shift. Pics will be forthcoming, and I seem to recall that someone wanted a video of some intermammary action..?

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

That's great news. What's the delivery eta?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Keep us all posted! Congratulations (again!).
Viva la megaboobs!

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Great outcome, but it's useful to consider how this mistake happened. Based on this story and others, I wouldn't order a doll without getting fairly detailed photos of it to flag errors prior to shipping all the way from China.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I'm glad that we could resolve the problem. :) I will be waiting for photos!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

How the mistake happened is anybody's guess. I am patient, and knowing some of the gargantuan errors I have made on and off my job, I am willing to forgive people quite a bit.
ETA is May 10th.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The good news is, there is a book and record to help you pass the time.
Attachments
Cover.WaitingforWednesday.r.jpg
Cover.WaitingforWednesday.r.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
Loeb waiting.jpg
Loeb waiting.jpg (16.04 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
Viva la megaboobs!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

It may not be Wednesday; it may be even sooner. Tracking online and a phone call Sunday at noon confirmed that it is at a sorting facility in Seattle, and I can pick it up from there soon. I was not given the option of doing that last time, at least not online. So this time I made a phone call; my mother-in-law will remain ignorant of my "hobby."
Even when I took the wrong model to Gizmo9949, I only told my friends who know about my Galatology that I "was making an arms deal. And a legs deal. And hips...and eyes..."
Getting it home is still a tricky proposition, as I can barely fit a box that size into my small car. But that beats having it delivered when I am not home! It might be time to rent a van for a couple hours.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Could you take her out of the box, and lay her down in the back seat?

Congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS