www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Littlemushroom

Re: Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Post by Littlemushroom »

waiting for the pictures, not sure which doll to buy now

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

I order almost all my doll clothes from Aliexpress. It's so cheap and they have so much stuff! Only real downside is shipping time can be long. So I tend to go by asian sizes. My 160 Anime fits asian size S perfectly. Ordered a bunch of size M stuff for my Dagmar, I'll let you know how it fits :)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Littlemushroom wrote:waiting for the pictures, not sure which doll to buy now
Check out the topics by the guys who replied to this one and perhaps search for other ones that compare fabric dolls, most of those have pictures and detailed descriptions that will surely help you decide!
Tomoe wrote:I order almost all my doll clothes from Aliexpress. It's so cheap and they have so much stuff! Only real downside is shipping time can be long. So I tend to go by asian sizes. My 160 Anime fits asian size S perfectly. Ordered a bunch of size M stuff for my Dagmar, I'll let you know how it fits :)
I never used Aliexpress because it seems a bit like a messy website but I'll give it a go as well, I still have plenty of time for research :). Lightinabox seems to have some neat stuff and it's also pretty cheap from what I can see. 3-4 days shipping according to the website so that's not too bad! Yes please let me know how the M size clothes fit! :)
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

As far as durability goes she has held up really well this past month and half. I have slept with her every night since i got her and she is holding up fine. The only thing is that her Right elbow is loose now which is totally my fault. I damaged it somehow when in the first week when i was sleeping with her. :( Hotaru has E cup breasts as well. I got 32B bras for her but they are a little small so im gonna get 34B next time.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:As far as durability goes she has held up really well this past month and half. I have slept with her every night since i got her and she is holding up fine. The only thing is that her Right elbow is loose now which is totally my fault. I damaged it somehow when in the first week when i was sleeping with her. :( Hotaru has E cup breasts as well. I got 32B bras for her but they are a little small so im gonna get 34B next time.
Seems durable enough to fall asleep with then! May I ask what caused the elbow to get loose? Was it bent and you rolled over it in your sleep or something like that? I really want to avoid that from happening :|
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LOL i actually have no fricking idea. I went to sleep and she was fine. Woke up and her arm was loose. So yeah. I was really unhappy, I still apologize to her about it whenever i see it. I really wish i knew what i did though. Nothing has happened since then though.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

The joints on my 3+ year old 160 anime are all very loose, except for the neck hinge. It's kind of inevitable with most dolls I think, if you move them a lot they will loosen up over time because friction on the joints will wear them down. This makes holding poses harder, but sex easier, I personally don't mind it. She can still sit next to me on the couch just fine, but she can't sit with her back unsupported or stand at all anymore. The good news is that she's never broken anything in her skeleton despite many many (we're talking upward of 1000) vigorous love-making sessions and still has full range of movement.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:LOL i actually have no fricking idea. I went to sleep and she was fine. Woke up and her arm was loose. So yeah. I was really unhappy, I still apologize to her about it whenever i see it. I really wish i knew what i did though. Nothing has happened since then though.
That's a bummer man, but glad to hear she hasn't had any injuries since!
Tomoe wrote:The joints on my 3+ year old 160 anime are all very loose, except for the neck hinge. It's kind of inevitable with most dolls I think, if you move them a lot they will loosen up over time because friction on the joints will wear them down. This makes holding poses harder, but sex easier, I personally don't mind it. She can still sit next to me on the couch just fine, but she can't sit with her back unsupported or stand at all anymore. The good news is that she's never broken anything in her skeleton despite many many (we're talking upward of 1000) vigorous love-making sessions and still has full range of movement.
I can see how the joints will get loose over time, that makes sense! That doesn't seem too bad, the way you described it, and 3 years is quite a while! Definitely if you've actively used it, I'm glad to hear it's still in such a relatively good shape, that's really impressive. Did you ever have to do any kind of specific cleaning?
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Sure, I've washed her skin a few times with water and fabric softener using a soft cloth, then just let air dry. And I've used some fabric stain remover on a few more noticeable stains. Her inner thighs especially tend to get dirty (due to excess lube mostly), as well as anywhere you kiss her (nipples and mouth for example), but it's easy enough to clean. As others have said the skin is her most vulnerable point in that it can get dirty and of course keep it away from sharp edges, since it can be cut like any fabric, and I guess nails can cause scratches, but not that easily. The fabric is similar to spandex or lycra or something, smooth and stretchy. Dressing her in a body stocking or silk/satin pajamas (feels good!) or the like is advisable if you sleep with her cuddled up to you, mainly just to prevent accumulation of your sweat into her skin. Unlike with silicone and TPE dolls you needn't worry overmuch about her getting stained from colourful clothes as her skin doesn't absorb color the way those materials do. I've dressed her in vivid and dark colours often and left those clothes on for days, and never had any colour transfer, whereas the same clothes would stain my TPE doll in a matter of minutes.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Fabric softener, gotcha! Very useful to know in case something happens! I'll make sure to have those available when needed :). Amazing tips, the nail situation I was aware of but I didn't think of the sweat, best to avoid that indeed. Glad to hear I could have her wear dark clothing without staining too much, I like black and red colours and I'm sure those would stain pretty heavily on TPE! Thanks again for the information :D
XYcolo 153/A Nao

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Sena (160cm anime deluxe) has a left elbow that doesn't hold position anymore. For the most part, I left the arms straight in bed and didn't really bend it all that much, which had me surprised. I assume that I must've done something at some point while I was sleeping.

Irina (165cm Dagmar) I leave the arms angled up and tucked towards the inner thighs. She sleeps on her back, and I sleep on my back as well, so hopefully no roll-over issues. So far, arm joints are fine. I swear that she has more months than Sena (received ~June 2016 and I noticed the elbow issue ~November 2016) with no elbow issue (Irina received in ~January 2017 and currently June 2017).
CoenT wrote:Fabric softener, gotcha! Very useful to know in case something happens! I'll make sure to have those available when needed :). Amazing tips, the nail situation I was aware of but I didn't think of the sweat, best to avoid that indeed. Glad to hear I could have her wear dark clothing without staining too much, I like black and red colours and I'm sure those would stain pretty heavily on TPE! Thanks again for the information :D
I also like dark clothing like black, so I test them out first (wash water, rub on tissue test (wet, isoproyl, and water based lube), and test on TPE (some onahole sleeves are made of this). Bodystocking as mentioned earlier is a good idea.

Regarding sizes, I go for US size XS or S. Size M for Asian sizes (tight fit for PVC or non-stretch type outfits, but also looks great as well). On the anime deluxe 160cm, these sizes work well and go on easy. On the Dagmar, they fit with a little more effort (unless adjustable like tie sides, or some slider adjustment) but are very form fitting. I have a few thread responses on TDF that mention of the outfit size. I posted a reply a little while back on another thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=15 regarding outfits. Some places I've used that have pretty good quality as well as which items might have some color transfer issues. A bit more in terms of cost, but I couldn't find a particular style elsewhere or wanted a different color than offered. Plenty of good threads on getting outfit ideas for the Dagmar or anime / anime deluxe dolls here on TDF. I try to specify size for the outfits Sena and Irina wear, but they are pretty much as the mentioned size XS or S for US sizes, and M for Asian sizes. Quite a few of the items are discontinued now, though the custom ordered ones can be ordered still.

Some suggestions on early on items to have:
1) bodystocking for the doll (or clothing that does a good job at protecting the doll's fabric body. I use long gloves and thigh high stockings for Irina and Sena)
2) a detangling brush for the doll hair (yes, the hair will start getting tangles quite quickly when in bed)
3) some hair ties, ribbons, scrunchies, clips, etc for doll hair (anything to keep the hair bunched will help if the doll is in bed, being stored, or moved around to where the hair will get shuffled)
4) moisturizing lotion for your hands (if not already bought)
5) Some way of preventing nails on hands/feet as well as callouses from scratching the fabric skin on the doll (body stocking on the doll mentioned earlier would probably solve this just fine. Socks for your feet do help. I do this to prevent random foot motion from causing damage while sleeping. )
6) Storage (bed always works, but alternative storage couldn't hurt either)

Later on:
1) different heads for facial expressions
2) different wigs, for hairstyles
3) ceramic hair straightener set to low heat (depending on wig if it allows for using this. Allows wig hair to be made pin straight after brushing. You can also use it to add waves or curls to the hair).
4) Storage for all the clothing, accessories, extra wigs, heads that you'll end up accumulating. Maybe a list to keep track of all the stuff too.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote: 4) moisturizing lotion for your hands (if not already bought)
Gotta admit this one had me a bit puzzled. But I guess if you have very rough hands it's a good idea.

Overall some great advice though :)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Thanks for all those amazingly detailed tips, I have a pretty good idea now what I can and can't do and the best way to prolong her durability! Going to be amazing for sure to spend time with her :)
Joy replied to my email saying that the doll cup size is D (but more like a C since fabric doll sizes wear smaller). Going to start ordering some outfits now.
Will keep this topic updated when things arrive!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Tomoe wrote:
LuvAnimeGirlz wrote: 4) moisturizing lotion for your hands (if not already bought)
Gotta admit this one had me a bit puzzled. But I guess if you have very rough hands it's a good idea.

Overall some great advice though :)
Yep, I have some pretty dry/rough skin. Elbows and knees sometime get dry enough that the skin cracks in the winters.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Just got the message shipping process has begun and she should arrive on or before this next Thursday! Can't wait:)
XYcolo 153/A Nao

INFORMATIONS