www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Post by CoenT »

I have been thinking about buying a doll for a while and since I don't think a silicone doll would satisfy me (weight, upkeep and price had the biggest influence on this) I decided to go for the Dagmar fabric doll.
I've never ordered anything this size or price from a foreign vendor so I used this forum to learn more about the business and dolls before I went to order anything at all.
Once I found so many positive responses and amazing picture sets of other clients I was quickly convinced to go for it.

I bumped into a problem during the process or ordering the doll. After I paid with PayPal I received an error and a blank page. The account I created also still showed the Dagmar still in the shipping cart. After emailing Joy about this I almost instantly received a reply to confirm the order still got through and I only had to give a few minor details that got lost because of the error. I assume my address inpiy caused the problem, but whatever it was, Joy provided excellent customer help, took away any doubts or worriee and has answered all my questions in a friendly and professional way! Couldn't be more positive about this:)

Expected wait time is 3 to 4 weeks. Once Dagmar arrives I'll post pictures in this topic. Counting down the days...
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Cnyb

Re: Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Post by Cnyb »

Ah yes the countdown begins! Good time to take a look at clothing/wig/costume items!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Good choice! :) I love my standard 160 cm anime fabric doll who is over 3 years old by now, and I recently ordered a Dagmar (with silicone head) as well. She should be shipping out from China tomorrow, if all goes well (been some annoying delays because of the dragon boat festival in China, but that's how it goes sometimes). Production time was only 8 days at least, so it won't be that bad in total. For sheer practicality, durability and cuddlyness these dolls are just the best! The sex is pretty good too ;)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Congratulations. You wont be disappointed with your choice. I love my dagmar doll (Hotaru) Have had her for two months now and could not be happier. Sex is great, and cuddling is amazing. You might want to get a bodystocking for her though. Since her skin is fabric she is highly susceptible to cat hair and whatnot getting embedded in her skin.

Cant wait to see pics :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Cnyb wrote:Ah yes the countdown begins! Good time to take a look at clothing/wig/costume items!
I've actually been doing this today, I found some interesting outfits already but I'm not sure what size is right. If you have any tips for picking the right size, would be much appreciated!
Tomoe wrote:Good choice! :) I love my standard 160 cm anime fabric doll who is over 3 years old by now, and I recently ordered a Dagmar (with silicone head) as well. She should be shipping out from China tomorrow, if all goes well (been some annoying delays because of the dragon boat festival in China, but that's how it goes sometimes). Production time was only 8 days at least, so it won't be that bad in total. For sheer practicality, durability and cuddlyness these dolls are just the best! The sex is pretty good too ;)
Sounds great, I wonder what the differences between your new and old doll will be, I understand there have been quite a few upgrades since then. Only 8 days of production time is the dream, I hope mine will be finished soon too! The qualities you mentioned are exactly the reason I decided to get Dagmar, I'm not worried at all about durability but I'm very curious what the sex will be like. When your new doll comes in I'd love to hear your opinion on the differences with your older doll!
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Congratulations. You wont be disappointed with your choice. I love my dagmar doll (Hotaru) Have had her for two months now and could not be happier. Sex is great, and cuddling is amazing. You might want to get a bodystocking for her though. Since her skin is fabric she is highly susceptible to cat hair and whatnot getting embedded in her skin.

Cant wait to see pics :D
Pretty sure I read your topic about Hotaru and used it to make a decision which doll to get so thank you for your help!:) I heard about nails and such being able to damage the skin. I don't own a cat or animal of some sort but I'll definitely be very careful not to ruin it. I'll look into bodystockings or similar clothing for sure, thanks for your tip! Falling asleep with her must be amazing, do you have any other tips to increase her durability?
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

CoenT wrote:
I've actually been doing this today, I found some interesting outfits already but I'm not sure what size is right. If you have any tips for picking the right size, would be much appreciated!

Sounds great, I wonder what the differences between your new and old doll will be, I understand there have been quite a few upgrades since then. Only 8 days of production time is the dream, I hope mine will be finished soon too! The qualities you mentioned are exactly the reason I decided to get Dagmar, I'm not worried at all about durability but I'm very curious what the sex will be like. When your new doll comes in I'd love to hear your opinion on the differences with your older doll!
I'll do a write-up/review when she gets here, and comparison with my old anime is probably inevitable :)

As for clothing size I believe asian size M or western size S fits best.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Tomoe wrote: I'll do a write-up/review when she gets here, and comparison with my old anime is probably inevitable :)

As for clothing size I believe asian size M or western size S fits best.
Sweet I'm looking forward to read that! :)

Thanks! I was not sure about the western size being M or S, I'll look at some charts or perhaps someone else can confirm this as well!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

What bust size did you go with btw? I went with the E-cup, since I already have an A-cup (anime), and a C-cup (WM TPE pictured in my Avatar) doll, and large breasts seem to fit her curvy body style well.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

I asked Joy about this since I couldn't choose a bust size on the website, the default was E but I picked a smaller one from sample pictures thay Joy had sent me. I think the size will be C (smallest for Dagmar) but I'm not sure, I sent an email earlier actually to ask about this so I will let you know once I get a reply (probably in about an hour).
I decided not to go for too big of a bust size since I think there are more clothing options for smaller bust sizes and the one I picked definitely still seems big enough to grab and fondle;).
Can't express enough how great the customer service is by the way, definitely makes me want to come back in the future for more!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

American size S is usually good but i check blouses against bust size and skirts against hip size, if there is a size measurement guide, sometimes i'll pick medium

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Oh I agree, a C-cup is plenty. I actually tend to prefer modest bust sizes, but I figured I'd try big ones on a doll for once, and since weight is no issue with these dolls, why not? I've had girlfriends who had small boobs and they were nice and girlfriends with very large boobs and that was fun too.
As a good friend of mine puts it: All boobs are nice, the nicest boobs are the ones you're allowed to play with ;)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Cnyb wrote:American size S is usually good but i check blouses against bust size and skirts against hip size, if there is a size measurement guide, sometimes i'll pick medium
Thanks for sharing your method, I'll use that! I'm from Europe but I think the same method can be applied here :).
Tomoe wrote:Oh I agree, a C-cup is plenty. I actually tend to prefer modest bust sizes, but I figured I'd try big ones on a doll for once, and since weight is no issue with these dolls, why not? I've had girlfriends who had small boobs and they were nice and girlfriends with very large boobs and that was fun too.
As a good friend of mine puts it: All boobs are nice, the nicest boobs are the ones you're allowed to play with ;)
Your friend is a wise man, those are words to live by :p. My girlfriend has really small boobs but they're still always a joy to play with! I can see why you'd want to try out a bigger bust, changing it up for a new experience is never a bad idea in my eyes.
Yes I'm very curious how the doll is going to feel when it comes down to weight, and how this affects poses and sex. Going to try it all out but with great care of course!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

CoenT wrote: Yes I'm very curious how the doll is going to feel when it comes down to weight, and how this affects poses and sex. Going to try it all out but with great care of course!
They're light at only 14kg, which is mostly a good thing. The only downside I can think of is that girl on top positions don't feel quite as realistic, but on the other hand they're a lot easier to do than with a 30kg+ doll. Posing and dressing them is easy, doing different sexual positions and switching positions during sex is easy with a bit of practice. And you don't even really need great care since they're damn near unbreakable, unless you're actively trying to.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Size S is working, just sometimes a tight spot. I.e, kagome green and white school outfit was tight around the bewbz. She didn't mind though.

I dont think i ever actually got anything medium for her, now that i think back again.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Tomoe wrote:They're light at only 14kg, which is mostly a good thing. The only downside I can think of is that girl on top positions don't feel quite as realistic, but on the other hand they're a lot easier to do than with a 30kg+ doll. Posing them is easy, doing different sexual positions and switching positions during sex is easy with a bit of practice. And you don't even really need great care since they're damn near unbreakable, unless you're actively trying to.
I figured it would be easier than the heavy ones, I'll have to get used to it I guess and I'll include my findings in the review :p.
Good to hear they are hard to break, I'm not a heavy person but my only real concern about the durability was falling asleep on her arm or leg and breaking it with my weight. I suppose this is not very likely to happen now! Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm now even more excited than before and I thought it couldn't get any more exciting:p
Cnyb wrote:Size S is working, just sometimes a tight spot. I.e, kagome green and white school outfit was tight around the bewbz. She didn't mind though.

I dont think i ever actually got anything medium for her, now that i think back again.
Very helpful, thanks! This website I found accepts returns if it doesn't fit so in worst case scenario I can always do that :) rather have it right the first time though so your help has been very useful!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

INFORMATIONS