www.beautiful-dolls.com

My experience with beautiful dolls.com

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My experience with beautiful dolls.com

Post by Bryanthefigureman »

Hello there! Bryan the figure man here. I wanted to take a moment to give my review of Beautiful-Dolls, specifically my purchase of Dagmar, their 165cm fabric doll.
    First off, I've never bought anything but a fleshlight, so i knew nothing of the industry as far as what to expect in a doll purchase.

A friend bought one of their fabric dolls 5 years ago. I recently decided to dive into this community. After his testimonial, i decided to contact Joy, their sales rep.

I at first felt uneasy. After all, im talking to a woman, a stranger at that, about the specifics of a sex doll. She was very disarming, treating it as a simple transaction for a product, which it is.

It became very easy to talk to her on the more awkward topics.

What got me was just how easy it is to have them add eyes that you as a customer can provide. I illustrated in photoshop my own set of eyes and they managed to get the shape and size perfectly applied to the doll's head.

As i had a specific character in mind, i needed a wig that needed to look a certain way. The default wig actually worked out fine, but Joy went out of her way to find one for me.

While it was the wrong color, it was still nice and she sent it along with the other normal wig! That's a company that cares.

Most businesses don't give gratuities like that. Nor are there many sales reps who will spend lengthy time with a customer on detailed product info.

They have earned customer loyalty from me. I will post a review of the doll itself soon.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My experience with beautiful dolls.com

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Looking forward to pics :). Collect figures too I take it?

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi! Sorry its been so long but with a night job that eats up 50-60 hours outta my week im hard pressed to keep up sometimes, even with my phone at hand.

I wanted to thank all who responded to my dolls broken arm situation.

In response to luvanimegirlz question, i do collect figures and produce many of my own from scratch.

In fact im currently working on a variant robot themed head for tifa (dagmar) to make a totally different character. Im hopping to shed the newbie status so i can post some pics and be a bigger part of the community.

Im also working on acquiring a tpe doll.

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

20170504_073159.jpg
20170504_073159.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4599 times
20170504_201458.jpg
20170504_201458.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4599 times
Hi everyone! I can now post pics so heres a pic of tifa.

These are before her arm was broken so shes able to be posed. In still in the process of getting her FF VII costume completed, but funds are tight. I will of course post pics for all to see as soon as shes complete!

Sorry for the odd orientation of the pics.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Do post some pictures of when you fix the arm (if it hasn't been fixed yet). I will take some pictures when I fix Sena's elbow joint that won't hold an angle when I get around to it.

Nice hand on hip pose from Tifa.

I get outfit ideas for the dolls sometimes from figures. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing :D .

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi again to all! Here's a couple new pics of tifa.

I managed to get a few items for her costume, but much of it, like the armored bits, im going to need to make by hand. Im also considering looking into purchasing a larger bust insert, as the size c is a bit small for what the character tifa really looks like.

I did get this doll initially for another project but i wanted her to be something until then but when she came in and i saw that the face was spot on i decided to just finish her as tifa.
Odd bit of trivia for FF VII fans!
My doll of Tifa arrived on may 3rd. According to the character profile thats her birthday...
Wierder still is she stands at 5' 4", which is the height of the dagmar doll beautiful-dolls offers.

So i guess if you too want Tifa just buy one of these!

I will make a post with a pic i made for her eyes and if you like, use it!
Attachments
20170914_202430.jpg
20170914_202430.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4490 times
20170914_202247.jpg
20170914_202247.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4490 times

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here's the eyes i made. They use a printed graphic on the fabric anime dolls and on the option screen there are dozens of thumbnails to pic from for the type of eyes you want.
I chose to email joy and ask if i could supply an image to use, as a friend had done so with his.
Thats one of the many pluses to the fabric dolls. You can literally put any eyes on you want! Just supply them with a hi rez image.
Attachments
tifa eyes.jpg
tifa eyes.jpg (362.42 KiB) Viewed 4488 times

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello Bryan,

I am also thinking about making a purchase of a 'Dagmar' doll from Beautiful Dolls. What got me interested in 'Dagmar' and Happy Dolls in general is that they have a more realistic looking body than other fabric dolls I have seen. Furthermore, a silicone head is available for these dolls that makes them look even more realistic. These dolls definitely have many advantages over TPE and Silicone dolls. While I DO love the latter materials for their realism, the issue I have is that they are expensive, very heavy, and has fragile as glass. I have read MANY posts here about first time buyers underestimating the weight or not carrying a doll properly and breaking the fingers in the hands or feet.

So I wanted to have the best balance of realism, weight and price, and so far the Happy Dolls Dagmar seems to be the ideal first doll for me.

I have already sent my first batch of questions to Joy and just await her response. (I mainly wanted to know if I could swap out the wig and if I could get a 'backup' insert right away).

While I am waiting for her to get back to me, I decided to look into some outfits already. Since Dagmar is 5'4" tall, her size definitely puts her into the realm of standard store bought clothes. I am looking into the 'C' cup version and I right off the bat, I wanted to look for a sexy looking body suit for the doll, mainly to protect the 'skin'. Well, that proved to be a bit interesting as C-cup Dagmar's measurements don't line up very well. Her measurements are:

Bust 85cm (C-cup)
Waist 65cm
Hips 98cm

It is that last figure that raises and eyebrow. So it seems she is a small in the bust and waist, but a large in the hips. I looked on Amazon and it is proving to be difficult to find something that is large enough for her hips, but wouldn't be 'saggy' on the top. Granted this isn't a problem with a two piece outfit, but in the case of a bodysuit or unitard I naturally want it to look right.

So my question is how do you find appropriate clothing for your Dagmar doll? Perhaps I am just looking in the wrong place?

Thank You,

Diaval

Donter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Donter »

congrats to her, I like her very much and think to adopt one like her soon
there are so many dolls out there, need a bigger appartment

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Donter wrote:congrats to her, I like her very much and think to adopt one like her soon
Be wary of the Happy Doll line and the Dagmar doll in particular as it has joint problems. I bought my Dagmar in 2017 and both elbow and one shoulder joint loosened up. A friend of mine here on TDF also has the Dagmar Doll, and he had his several months earlier than me and all the joints loosened up on his. While the joints can be retightened, it does require some 'surgery' and the tightening is temporary. I tried to complain about the design flaw to Beautiful Dolls three times and received no reply. I would say the doll, in terms of the skin quality and the head is good and I had no problems with the seams coming undone or anything like that. But if you are one to change positions a lot, steer clear of this one, you will be disappointed.

I mentioned my friend above and he has better luck with Textile Dolls manufacturer. He had his for two years now with no joint problems. The only thing is the Textile Dolls have plastic heads and if you are big on kissing (as I am), you might be put off by that.

It is a shame with the Happy Dolls line though as if the company got their act together and designed a better skeleton, they could easily dominate the fabric doll niche. Even if they charged $200 for a better skeleton, it would still be a great deal and still be offered under $1000.

INFORMATIONS