www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing Nyomi ~ YL 128

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing Nyomi ~ YL 128

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I'd like to welcome to my sanctum .....Nyomi. :angel:

Money sent and deal closed on 6 June. She was promptly shipped the next day later. FEDEX ground took a leisurely 9 days to deliver. Upon pick up, the box was in fine condition with no worrisome dents or holes.

She originally showed up in this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1112652

The price was right....She needed a new home and some TLC! From what I gathered, she was originally ordered from Beautiful Dolls and made it to her first home but discovered some problems:
Confirmed one ankle cant turn left and right. I will try to determine if it is truly locked or just very tight. Her right wrist is a little loose and left arm/wrist is fine. Also, there is 2 tiny shallow cuts in her shoulder (from the factory about 1/4 inch (7mm)) and will be an easy fix. Nothing here was a game breaker for me. She is obviously gorgeous and has some wonderful curves.

Unboxing and initial inspection showed her well wrapped. However she was likely shipped (for 9 days) in the box on-end; feet side down (typical) :roll: . Her feet were severely flexed upwards and she now has a heel dimple and the tops of her ankles are flattened. Nothing a warm compress, massage and rest in a normal position shouldn't fix.

Specs: Body measurements: 72 cm (28" breasts) × 45 cm (18" waist) × 77 cm (30" hips). She weighs in at 49.5 pounds and has a petite size 16cm foot. She has the tan skin, fixed vagina and non-standing feet.

Upgrades: After a shower, oil massage and powdering, I changed out her eyes and eyelids for mannequinfans patent pending eyes with quick change lenses. I also change out the neck M16 screw for Indigo magnetic posts.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... t=Magnetic

Body: She has the petite YL 115 (Kylie) head, which has just the slightest "duck lips" that are all the rage. With her tan skin she looks quite exotic and intoxicating. Her hips and ass are ample....maybe overly so. When sitting her hips look uncomfortablely folded and slightly bulging. Legs are shapely and long. The torso is shortened and her breasts are well proportioned for her body. Her hands are very small and petite. Feet are well shaped but will be a challenge getting her into some heels. Similarly, clothing must be adaptable. Her hips and bust are very feminine and shapely, but her shortened torso and inseam will take some creativity. Nipples are exquisitely detailed. Overall her body scale and proportions are beautiful and leans toward a fantasy spinner girl. :thumbs_up:

The orafaces: Vagina and anal visual are appealing and look to be biased correctly. No extra color on labia or anal. Mouth is slightly open and has ample capacity for oral, although with this small a head, expect some facial distortion. I was worried that with her ample hips and butt cheeks, that doggie would be difficult. No worries, she is small, light and flexible and can handle dog, missionary, cowgirl, and many others with ease. I almost religiously demand insert vagina for my TPE dolls for easy cleaning and variety. For something new (and due to her small size) I wanted to try the fixed Vagina. For this first spin, I used a female condom and while her incredibly sexiness got me to the finish line several times, I must say I'm not impressed with the feel of the female condom. The condom stays well in place and is a great protection and easy cleaning method. However the condom is just a bit thicker than I would like. May have to experiment with regular male ones. :roll:

Overall I'm pleased that she is here. At 128cm, she "bookend"s well with my JM80 & SH92 for small gurl spinners. Time will tell if she remains in the sanctum, while she is lovely, YL still has the dreaded gooseneck and I'm on the fence concerning the fixed vagina. Future doll improvements (D4e, DH168, 6ye) may end up bumping this one back onto the market.
Attachments
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0825.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
IMG_0827.JPG
IMG_0827.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3229 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Nyomi ~ YL 128

Post by HonkyDonky »

Loving the outfit. She's a hot

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Nice photos, she looks better with the dark eyes you put in than the yellow/green ones. She wears that tummy-control top pantyhose like a teddy!
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Show the titties!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Tybalt wrote:Show the titties!
There are actually boob shots in the original sale posting (hyperlinked above)......she has suddenly become a bit more modest/shy once arrived at my sanctum. 8O
Maybe we can charm her to show more at a latter date....her nipples are marvelous to behold!

Yes, we were both pleasantly surprised how well these lace-top pantyhose actually worked double duty for her! :angel:

Certainly more to be seen here....soon!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Tank you for the review! She looks stunning.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I love my YL128s. Very practical, look great, and won't break your back.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Show the titties!
There are actually boob shots in the original sale posting (hyperlinked above)......she has suddenly become a bit more modest/shy once arrived at my sanctum. 8O
Maybe we can charm her to show more at a latter date....her nipples are marvelous to behold!

Yes, we were both pleasantly surprised how well these lace-top pantyhose actually worked double duty for her! :angel:

Certainly more to be seen here....soon!
nip slip!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

128 pics are sparse, thanks for sharing.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Thanks for sharing. Love the outfit.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS