www.beautiful-dolls.com

140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Post by leonp »

She's beautiful to look at, soft and comforting to hug, and a lot of fun to play with!
IMG_6887s.jpg
IMG_6887s.jpg (772.56 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
IMG_6891s.jpg
IMG_6891s.jpg (778.1 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
IMG_6895s.jpg
IMG_6895s.jpg (812.53 KiB) Viewed 2327 times

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

She is beautiful!

How squishy is she? Like if you cuddle and put your leg on her leg or hip, how much does she compress?

I'm trying to figure out the whole fabric doll thing. Her silicone head is lovely.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

EQ8t wrote:She is beautiful!

How squishy is she? Like if you cuddle and put your leg on her leg or hip, how much does she compress?

I'm trying to figure out the whole fabric doll thing. Her silicone head is lovely.
She is squeezably soft all over, right to her finger tips. She has a stretchy nylon "skin", and soft foam underneath (with gel pads in her breasts and buttocks). The jointed metal skeleton maintains her body shape, therefore hard foam is not necessary for structure.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Yes she looks very cuddly :?

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

How big and what shape is the area for the insert? Is it like a 3 inch circle or a 2 x 3 oval and how deep? Thanks.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

swivelthumb wrote:How big and what shape is the area for the insert? Is it like a 3 inch circle or a 2 x 3 oval and how deep? Thanks.
The pelvic hole is oval, 10 cm x 5 cm, 17 cm deep.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

leonp wrote:
swivelthumb wrote:How big and what shape is the area for the insert? Is it like a 3 inch circle or a 2 x 3 oval and how deep? Thanks.
Thanks.
How firm is it. I'm wondering if it would take flesh lights sex in a can which is like 7.5 cm in diameter.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

swivelthumb wrote:
leonp wrote:
Thanks.
How firm is it. I'm wondering if it would take flesh lights sex in a can which is like 7.5 cm in diameter.
The hole walls are rigid. You need to find an insert that is made of compressible foam material, or that is smaller than the hole (and wrap foam around the insert to keep it in place.)

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

leonp wrote:
swivelthumb wrote:
leonp wrote:
Thanks.
The hole walls are rigid. You need to find an insert that is made of compressible foam material, or that is smaller than the hole (and wrap foam around the insert to keep it in place.)

Well that's too bad. I was hoping to make everything nice neat and secure down there. Sounds like Tomax succubus insert is what is needed. I permanently installed a fleshlight case in my old meiki plush doll and its really convenient. I was hoping to do similar with an anime doll.
Is the pelvic whole plastic or a fabric material that would be cut and repaired?
Thanks for answering all my questions ! Your photos are inspiring.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

swivelthumb wrote:
leonp wrote:
swivelthumb wrote:
leonp wrote:
Thanks.

Well that's too bad. I was hoping to make everything nice neat and secure down there. Sounds like Tomax succubus insert is what is needed. I permanently installed a fleshlight case in my old meiki plush doll and its really convenient. I was hoping to do similar with an anime doll.
Is the pelvic whole plastic or a fabric material that would be cut and repaired?
Thanks for answering all my questions ! Your photos are inspiring.
The pelvic hole is a tube made of very hard dense foam. You can push your thumbnail into it.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

She makes my day!
IMG_6907s.jpg
IMG_6907s.jpg (574.7 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
IMG_6909s.jpg
IMG_6909s.jpg (515.36 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
IMG_6912s.jpg
IMG_6912s.jpg (342.38 KiB) Viewed 2135 times

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Thanks for this review with photos including the downsides. Again, a doll that fails in the action spot. I could live with 'skin' creases but another doll that fails in the action spot is a deal-breaker for me. Probably.

What is 'body' temperature like?

Could you fold and fit in a carry-on or checked bag on int'l flight?

I think that perhaps this urethane is more practical than the DS ex-lite stage magician saw in pieces solution.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

Super cute indeed, I love that second picture, and the shape of her butt in the first!
Makes me reconsider getting a silicon head all over again...

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

TPEsnack wrote:Thanks for this review with photos including the downsides. Again, a doll that fails in the action spot. I could live with 'skin' creases however but another doll that fails in the action spot is a deal-breaker for me. Probably.

What is 'body' temperature like?

Could you fold and fit in a carry-on or checked bag on int'l flight?

I think that perhaps this urethane is more practical than the DS ex-lite stage magician saw in pieces solution.
I expected that I would have to experiment to find an insert that would suit my preferences, and I'm quite satisfied with the result. One size does not fit all.
Her nylon "skin" is cool to touch initially, but she warms up quickly when hugged, I suspect better than a silicone or TPE doll. She arrives in the fetal position, inside a surprisingly small cardboard box, small enough to be checked as airplane luggage, but definitely too large for carry-on. But would you really want to take her on an international trip? Would you want customs agents to open your luggage and "inspect" her?

I'm happy with my doll. She's not perfect, but I appreciate her strong points and what she does for me. I respect her for what she is. She is not a real person, but she's a lot more than a receptacle. :)

INFORMATIONS