www.beautiful-dolls.com

140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Post by leonp »

I constructed an insert for my Happy Doll fabric doll using inserts from my Teddy Babe. My Teddy Babe came with a velour fabric sleeve which is intended to hold a female condom. I also had an after-market Siliplush insert, made of silicone backed with fabric. The Siliplush insert is sold by forum member midiman at http://www.lovedollsales.com.
IMG_6941s.jpg
IMG_6941s.jpg (572.25 KiB) Viewed 2321 times
I wrapped some foam around the Siliplush insert and held it in place with elastic bands. Tightness of the insert is determined by the thickness of the foam, and number and size of the elastic bands.
IMG_6940s.jpg
IMG_6940s.jpg (560.65 KiB) Viewed 2321 times
Assembled together, the insert will fit loosely into my fabric doll's pelvic hole.
IMG_6939s.jpg
IMG_6939s.jpg (641.79 KiB) Viewed 2321 times
The external ring around the opening of the velour sleeve prevents the Siliplush insert from being pushed too far into the hole during play.
IMG_6938s.jpg
IMG_6938s.jpg (615.12 KiB) Viewed 2321 times
This works very well for me. Of course I can't guarantee that it will be to everyone's liking. It's a matter of individual preference.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

Diaval wrote: Beautiful doll and she is fabric?!?! That is amazing!

Couple questions:

Did you find other work around for her 'hole' issue?

Do you know what type of skeleton this doll has? Is it like a jointed skeleton as on a TPE or silicone doll? Or does it have a wire skeleton like a Teddy Babe?

On a light colored fabric doll, such as yours, do you have to be mindful of dark clothing staining the doll as what could happen with a TPE or silicone doll?

Does the head have an oral function?

Thank you,

Diaval
1. See previous post about her pelvic hole.
2. She has a jointed skeleton.
3. I have not had any problem with colour transfer from clothing.
4. There is no mouth hole.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote:
Diaval wrote: Beautiful doll and she is fabric?!?! That is amazing!

Couple questions:

Did you find other work around for her 'hole' issue?

Do you know what type of skeleton this doll has? Is it like a jointed skeleton as on a TPE or silicone doll? Or does it have a wire skeleton like a Teddy Babe?

On a light colored fabric doll, such as yours, do you have to be mindful of dark clothing staining the doll as what could happen with a TPE or silicone doll?

Does the head have an oral function?

Thank you,

Diaval
1. See previous post about her pelvic hole.
2. She has a jointed skeleton.
3. I have not had any problem with colour transfer from clothing.
4. There is no mouth hole.
Thank you for the information. While I am still leaning towards an all silicone doll. This one is certainly going to be added to my list of contenders!

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Is it just my imagination, or (as is common) the head is not quite a perfect match? I would say that the head should be 10% bigger. The percentage of body fat in the body is quite out of sync with the slim small head, to my eye anyway. Perhaps it is just the angle of the shot.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

leonp wrote:I constructed an insert for my Happy Doll fabric doll using inserts from my Teddy Babe. My Teddy Babe came with a velour fabric sleeve which is intended to hold a female condom. I also had an after-market Siliplush insert, made of silicone backed with fabric. The Siliplush insert is sold by forum member midiman at http://www.lovedollsales.com.
IMG_6941s.jpg
I wrapped some foam around the Siliplush insert and held it in place with elastic bands. Tightness of the insert is determined by the thickness of the foam, and number and size of the elastic bands.
IMG_6940s.jpg
Assembled together, the insert will fit loosely into my fabric doll's pelvic hole.
IMG_6939s.jpg
The external ring around the opening of the velour sleeve prevents the Siliplush insert from being pushed too far into the hole during play.
IMG_6938s.jpg
This works very well for me. Of course I can't guarantee that it will be to everyone's liking. It's a matter of individual preference.
Aesthetically, it doesn't do much for me. Function-wise though, looks quite warm and comfortable. :thumbs_up:
TPEsnack wrote:Is it just my imagination, or (as is common) the head is not quite a perfect match? I would say that the head should be 10% bigger. The percentage of body fat in the body is quite out of sync with the slim small head, to my eye anyway. Perhaps it is just the angle of the shot.
I don't know, looks spot on to me. Check some of the earlier posts with her in black lingerie.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

TPEsnack wrote:Is it just my imagination, or (as is common) the head is not quite a perfect match? I would say that the head should be 10% bigger. The percentage of body fat in the body is quite out of sync with the slim small head, to my eye anyway. Perhaps it is just the angle of the shot.
Viewed as a whole, I think her head-body proportions are normal for an adult woman.
Also, the colour match between the head and the "light pink" skin tone is very good.
IMG_6943s.jpg
IMG_6943s.jpg (594.54 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
IMG_6949s.jpg
IMG_6949s.jpg (614.09 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote:
Viewed as a whole, I think her head-body proportions are normal for an adult woman.
Also, the colour match between the head and the "light pink" skin tone is very good.
IMG_6943s.jpg
IMG_6949s.jpg
I don't know. Your doll looks by far better than the one on the site. If I go this route I certainly hope I would be getting one of the quality you have. I am amazed at the quality / price ratio on this doll. Although I would get the taller one. I know the body lacks details, but I have been wondering if these fabric dolls might be better for cuddling. Sadly though, photography would be taking a nose dive due to the lack of details.

I have heard that fabric dolls are much 'warmer' and do not need to be heated up. While that does seem like a plus, I am a larger guy and I am concerned in warmer months that this nice feature might be a hindrance. For a short time I was looking into the Teddy Babes and while they are cute...they are far from realistic. Still I was thinking about it for a while, until a fellow said that because these dolls are like big teddy bears...they retain heat very well, in fact too well. He found he was actually 'baking' under the sheets with a Teddy Babe. I think I might be in this boat as I am a larger guy and yeah, I DO bake as it is in the summer. But it hasn't stopped me from cuddling with my wife. Although she complains more than I do.

As it is with a regular TPE or silicone doll, they are cold at first, but if you cuddle with them for a while, they DO warm up.

I am very much on the fence right now with this as it seems that as soon as I am ready to make a decision something new comes along. So far these dolls are kind of a go-between in regards to a plush doll and a silicone or TPE doll. But the funny thing is that they are more detailed and have a better skeleton than the Teddy Babes...yet they cost less. A full size Teddy Babe is about $950, where as a full size one of these dolls is $750.

You really can't beat that price. So someone starting out, such as I, might find this as a great first doll.

LeonP, how long have you had your doll so far?

I might have asked this before, but have you noticed any ill effects of dressing her in darker clothing? I know this is a problem with Silicone and TPE dolls.

Diaval

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Diaval wrote: I don't know. Your doll looks by far better than the one on the site.
All owner-taken pictures here on TDF make the Anime Dolls look much better than the promo pictures of them. Especially the silicone head. Happy Doll doesn't have the best PR department it seems. Some other vendors who sell these dolls have taken photos of their own of these. Those too are much better looking than the promo material.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

dullahan wrote:
Diaval wrote: I don't know. Your doll looks by far better than the one on the site.
All owner-taken pictures here on TDF make the Anime Dolls look much better than the promo pictures of them. Especially the silicone head. Happy Doll doesn't have the best PR department it seems. Some other vendors who sell these dolls have taken photos of their own of these. Those too are much better looking than the promo material.
Well, if you look on their site under fabric dolls, they give you three choices. The last one is the one they show with the silicone head....it looks awful and there is only one picture. Kinda makes you think they really don't want to sell that one.

I would be most interested in the 'Dagmar' body since it is taller and you can choose the breast size on that one. What is odd is that they give you two silicone head choices, BUT it is the SAME head! LOL! I did question this with the company and they really couldn't give me a straight answer as to why the two heads look the same. I guess it is the skin color that is the difference? I really can't tell.

So Happy Doll makes these? That is another thing...they are not listed under the manufacturer listing on the Beautiful Doll site. Another thing that makes you go, "hmmmmmm."

As it is, these dolls do have much going for them mainly in the size v.s. weight department. The low cost is another major factor. But overall I don't know if I could be attracted to this doll as I am to this one:

http://dollforum.com./forum/download/fi ... 348291&t=1

Now THAT's a hottie! BUT she is far more expensive, heavier, and fragile. It is a tough decision for me.

Diaval.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Beautiful Dolls is using the images the manufacturer has provided. They are really bad and I'm not sure why the factory doesn't just hire some professional to take better pictures. As an ex-owner of an advertising agency, the lackluster promo material always irks me.

But beautiful-dolls.com itself does bugs out with all the images on their site. That's something that they'll hopefully fix at some point.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Beautiful Dolls is using the images the manufacturer has provided. They are really bad and I'm not sure why the factory doesn't just hire some professional to take better pictures. As an ex-owner of an advertising agency, the lackluster promo material always irks me.

But beautiful-dolls.com itself does bugs out with all the images on their site. That's something that they'll hopefully fix at some point.

Diaval wrote:So Happy Doll makes these? That is another thing...they are not listed under the manufacturer listing on the Beautiful Doll site. Another thing that makes you go, "hmmmmmm."
According to my go to vendor, these are Happy Dolls. I've come close to pulling a trigger on these twice now. There are several vendors offering these aside of Beautiful Dolls, two of which are TDF approved.

wormwood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wormwood »

hi guys,Leonp's doll convinced me to get one,if you want to see another 140cm. that might blow your mind..look up Bonander's doll Asuka under "added a beautiful doll to my collection",she has an anime head but you'll get a good idea what the body looks like,he has a lot of photos in his files. i'm glad i ordered one!

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

Diaval wrote: LeonP, how long have you had your doll so far?

I might have asked this before, but have you noticed any ill effects of dressing her in darker clothing? I know this is a problem with Silicone and TPE dolls.

Diaval
After 5 months with my Happy Doll I have not noticed any transfer of colour from clothing.
I have also had a Teddy Babe for 4 years. Only once with my Teddy Babe did I ever have a colour transfer problem, from a shiny black bikini which I had purchased on eBay. Washing the bikini with soap and water prevented further colour transfer, but then the bikini wasn't shiny any more. It was my own fault for buying cheap stuff and not washing before her first wear.
I think colour transfer problems are limited to silicone and TPE dolls, because these materials contain oils that dissolve the oil-based dyes in polyester and nylon fabrics.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

dullahan wrote:Beautiful Dolls is using the images the manufacturer has provided. They are really bad and I'm not sure why the factory doesn't just hire some professional to take better pictures. As an ex-owner of an advertising agency, the lackluster promo material always irks me.

Well, I know that they are TDF approved, but I do admit that if they were not such, I would be running the other way based on the quality of that website. Not very impressive. They certainly need to update it.
wormwood wrote:hi guys,Leonp's doll convinced me to get one,if you want to see another 140cm. that might blow your mind..look up Bonander's doll Asuka under "added a beautiful doll to my collection",she has an anime head but you'll get a good idea what the body looks like,he has a lot of photos in his files. i'm glad i ordered one!
Great! I will take a peek!
leonp wrote:
Diaval wrote: LeonP, how long have you had your doll so far?

Diaval
After 5 months with my Happy Doll I have not noticed any transfer of colour from clothing.
I have also had a Teddy Babe for 4 years. Only once with my Teddy Babe did I ever have a colour transfer problem, from a shiny black bikini which I had purchased on eBay. Washing the bikini with soap and water prevented further colour transfer, but then the bikini wasn't shiny any more. It was my own fault for buying cheap stuff and not washing before her first wear.
I think colour transfer problems are limited to silicone and TPE dolls, because these materials contain oils that dissolve the oil-based dyes in polyester and nylon fabrics.
5 months and no issues so far? Yeah, I have heard the cheaper blends will transfer no matter what. But it didn't dawn on me before that the oils used in the making of silicon and TPE dolls that is causing the transfer.

Thanx!

Diaval

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Diaval wrote:I know the body lacks details, but I have been wondering if these fabric dolls might be better for cuddling. Sadly though, photography would be taking a nose dive due to the lack of details.

I have heard that fabric dolls are much 'warmer' and do not need to be heated up. While that does seem like a plus, I am a larger guy and I am concerned in warmer months that this nice feature might be a hindrance. For a short time I was looking into the Teddy Babes and while they are cute...they are far from realistic. Still I was thinking about it for a while, until a fellow said that because these dolls are like big teddy bears...they retain heat very well, in fact too well. He found he was actually 'baking' under the sheets with a Teddy Babe. I think I might be in this boat as I am a larger guy and yeah, I DO bake as it is in the summer. But it hasn't stopped me from cuddling with my wife. Although she complains more than I do.

I don't know... I mean up close it's probably more evident, but I think those pictures of... I'm not sure what her name is, but the doll in this thread, are pretty impressive. She's quite photogenic! I realize other dolls are even more realistic, but I don't know if I'd quite call it a nose dive in quality. And you don't have to wrench and wrangle her around to get her to pose for you. It's said photography with heavier dolls is quite the workout.

I haven't found heat to be a real problem with my Teddy Babe. That said I have air conditioning, and try to keep it around 60 for sleeping; so I might be singing a different tune if I had to weather the hot ... weather. If you don't... well, although I have central air in the whole house now, for years I got by with just a window unit in the bedroom. Dollar for dollar it's one of the greatest quality of life improvements for the money. Doesn't cost a lot, but makes life so much more comfortable. Even if you don't have a doll. For sure though cuddling with a real girl creates more heat yet. If you are stuck sleeping in the heat a Teddy Babe (or any doll really, but maybe especially fabric) might get a little warm. They're kinda nice in the winter though! It gets pretty cold where I live, and I'm known to be a little scotch with the heat. This year, as it's only October, I haven't fired it up yet, and it got down to 55 (probably less in the middle of the night as I don't exactly usually get up with the sun) in the house a couple of nights so far. I told her we might have to cuddle extra close to stay warm, haha. Maybe I'll see how cold we can go this year before I fire up the furnace. I've always liked it good and cold for sleeping anyway. That's another nice thing about dolls; they don't mind if it's a little chilly. Just about every other girl who's been to my place in the winter is constantly complaining.

Also, about the staining, I did get some black dye on my Teddy Babe once. It was sloppiness on my part (I never realized there was a black inside liner and she wore it for quite awhile before I noticed), but it did come out with some Resolve carpet cleaner. If she was just sitting around looking pretty I suspect I wouldn't have even had any staining, but I suppose every night when we'd go to sleep all cuddled up I was squeezing and rubbing her clothes into her skin (the garment in question she was wearing under her pajamas; her usual routine is she wears her pajamas most of the time and then usually has something kinda sexy underneath them). I think what makes it so hard with TPE, and to a maybe somewhat lesser degree silicone, is that the dye dissolves and gets kinda inside the material, making it both transfer much easier and also a real fucker to get out again. I'm not sure if Happy Dolls are more or less prone to staining than a Teddy Babe, but I'm pretty confident they're not nearly as fussy as a TPE doll where you want to wash things a ton of times and then still maybe not leave it on too long. So while it's possible to get dye transfer, it's not super touchy like other dolls are- and if you do fuck up it's fairly simple to fix.

INFORMATIONS