www.beautiful-dolls.com

Where are those HUGE BREASTS lovers?!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Where are those HUGE BREASTS lovers?!

Post by YL Doll »

CF wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Dollyworld wrote:I love this doll but it's too heavy for me to maneuver around the house. This would make a perfect torso.
I believe that yl sells this doll in torso version too. I'll get photos soon.
I would be very interested if a torso version is available.

Please note: What we want is a torso manufactured as a torso, not a full-sized doll with the legs cut off. Thank you for checking on this possibility! :)
We will create one and take some photos. :) I hope you will like it.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

YourDoll wrote: We will create one and take some photos. :) I hope you will like it.
THANK YOU! :) :multi: :multi: :multi:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

Did I read that correctly? YL would like to create a super busty torso for us? If so that would be great news for many of us looking for a large breasted torso.
Please keep us posted.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Dollyworld wrote:Did I read that correctly? YL would like to create a super busty torso for us? If so that would be great news for many of us looking for a large breasted torso.
Please keep us posted.
Great news indeed! If I owned one, I'd be posting photo sets every other week! And probably never leave home! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Being a lover of huge boobs, I can only support and recommend the YL150, in any form; full doll or torso. She looks amazing!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

100% COUNT ME IN FOR A TORSO VERSION OF THE 150.

Like Dollyworld and CF I would be first in line. Definitely prefer a new mold and not just full body with legs chopped off.

If possible I would prefer WITH ARMS also as this adds greatly to the realism and stability during cowgirl position. As the doll is reasonably light weight (only 34-35kgs) a torso version with arms (but without legs) would weight about 23-25kgs which is the perfect weight and manageable for nearly all of us.

Would be a big seller.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

LJ69 wrote:100% COUNT ME IN FOR A TORSO VERSION OF THE 150.

Like Dollyworld and CF I would be first in line. Definitely prefer a new mold and not just full body with legs chopped off.

If possible I would prefer WITH ARMS also as this adds greatly to the realism and stability during cowgirl position. As the doll is reasonably light weight (only 34-35kgs) a torso version with arms (but without legs) would weight about 23-25kgs which is the perfect weight and manageable for nearly all of us.

Would be a big seller.

I would love to have a super busty torso, but idon’t want the chopped off limbs. That would not look right.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

Hi guys!

I don't think that the problem with the YL 150 is that there is lack of a Torso.

The creators, sellers, (and owners) need to keep marketing this doll! She has amazing boobs, and an amazing overall body! There was initially huge buzz, and then all the photos disappeared.

I think when Tootsie was posting photos of his, he was getting an insane response. People were asking questions, asking to see more photos, etc... but he has mostly disappeared. The vendors and owners seem to have died down on posting photos of their dolls as well.

We want to see this doll dressed up different outfits, and different poses! We would still love to see videos, different skins/wigs, etc.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Mountaines, I think the problem is twofold. Yes, there has been a drop in new photos and videos, both from owners and vendors. If I get a torso, I'll look to fill the gap as this is such a remarkable doll, it deserves acclaim.

Beyond that - and this dates back to the initial release of the doll - there have been many people who love the body but can't fit the full-sized doll at home, or are put off by the weight. There's also the issue of price. If YL can release a torso for less than $1,000 it will allow a lot of new people to become owners.

Looking forward to what we learn!
Viva la megaboobs!

UTL

Post by UTL »

In short, my thoughts... :)

- I have a three room appartment -- many ! more dolls on my wish list than room available

- I am "average" built, 37 kg for a YL-150 isn't easy (but her advantages count :)), about 50 kg for the new super boobed / muscled dolls is an issue

- Not really a torso fan so far, it's disturbing me a bit

- Nevertheless, torso could be a compromise

- Lighter bodies would be good. Super boobs, 20 kg total body weight :)

- Price... if it appears good, I don't ask and will pay for it -- 100 $ more or less isn't important.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

I'm an huge tit lover and I'm 50% there for finances. I guess it's time smash the piggy bank. Lol.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am really looking forward to seeing some pictures of the YL150 torso doll - that would be amazing.

Are we asking them to do a torso WITH or WITHOUT arms?

Without arms would be a bit lighter and easier to dress BUT having the arms adds greatly to the realism and also makes her much more stable during cowgirl which is probably the main position with a super busty torso doll. Seeing as she is a (reasonably) light doll compared to most of the other busty dolls (34kgs VS 40-50kgs) I think that we can get away with a reasonable weight of about 22-25 even with keeping the arms.

I definitely vote for ARMS but would still consider purchasing without arms.

By the way guys, this would be a way to get a super hot BLACK SKIN doll like the ones in Tootsie's Chocolate Bunnies thread. So we can indulge in our dark skin girl fantasies with an easy to move lightweight torso doll. Awesome fun!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

LJ69 wrote:I am really looking forward to seeing some pictures of the YL150 torso doll - that would be amazing.

Are we asking them to do a torso WITH or WITHOUT arms?
My preference is with arms, but whatever is easiest for the manufacturer.
Viva la megaboobs!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Nobody is ever mentioning the length of the Torso. I wish the Torso could be longer. I would far rather have the breasts up near in front of my shoulders and face than down around my ribs when playing.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Mcupplease wrote:Nobody is ever mentioning the length of the Torso. I wish the Torso could be longer. I would far rather have the breasts up near in front of my shoulders and face than down around my ribs when playing.
Keep in mind, in this specific instance, the proposal if for a torso version of an existing doll. That factor is part of what makes the project viable for YL, as there is no need to redesign it and create a new TPE mold.
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS