www.beautiful-dolls.com

Where are those HUGE BREASTS lovers?!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Where are those HUGE BREASTS lovers?!

Post by beautifuldolls »

A new mould costs a lot so it would be great if YL could do 1 version. Creating two torso versions would be very expensive... Unless they can get a lot of people ready to order.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

beautifuldolls wrote:A new mould costs a lot so it would be great if YL could do 1 version. Creating two torso versions would be very expensive... Unless they can get a lot of people ready to order.
Agreed Whatever works for YL is fine. The key is to bring *a* torso version of the YL150 to market. After that, perhaps a second torso with different features would be feasible, once they have made back the investment.

Please keep us posted!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

CF wrote:
Mcupplease wrote:Nobody is ever mentioning the length of the Torso. I wish the Torso could be longer. I would far rather have the breasts up near in front of my shoulders and face than down around my ribs when playing.
Keep in mind, in this specific instance, the proposal if for a torso version of an existing doll. That factor is part of what makes the project viable for YL, as there is no need to redesign it and create a new TPE mold.

I agree with CF. YL does not have to re-invent their big boob goddess. A lighter option of this beauty in the form of a torso would be great. In my opinion we shouldn’t be greedy, after all getting another torso on the market for us would be a win for a lot of us.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Dollyworld wrote: I agree with CF. YL does not have to re-invent their big boob goddess. A lighter option of this beauty in the form of a torso would be great. In my opinion we shouldn’t be greedy, after all getting another torso on the market for us would be a win for a lot of us.
:glou:

P.S. This thread has reached more than 900 views in three days. That says a lot about the market for busty dolls!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

1 year ago we lovers of huge breasts got our wish when the WM165K pioneered the way and started the huge breast doll craze that has swept us up in the last 12mths.

Problem is that some of these new Amazon Goddesses are weighing over 40kgs (even up to 50kgs) which is really tough for 80-90% of potential clients.

Therefore one of the simplest and most effective options.... instead of a 40-50kg full bodied doll, give us the same huge breasts (and nice ass) but without the extra weight of the legs and now the lighter 25-30kg weight, you greatly open up the market to new clients that had no hope at the 40-50kg range.

Perfect solution......

There is demand for super busty torso dolls, CLM are starting theirs, WM have already just released their super busty doll and now the ALMIGHTY YL150 is finally going to be converted.

VIVA LA MEGABOOBS!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello YL - do we have any update on your progress regarding making a torso version of your amazing YL150?

My favourite BBW doll of all time is your YL160cm. I would LOVE to see that in a torso version. I would buy TWO immediately!

INFORMATIONS