www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Eryka Marianne VonSuki, 165cm Dagmar, Happy Dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Eryka Marianne VonSuki, 165cm Dagmar, Happy Dolls

Post by Diaval »

Hello All,

I would like to introduce to you Eryka (pronounced as Erica) Marianne VonSuki:
IMG_20171212_182031_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_182031_hdr.jpg (621.7 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
I am sorry that the pictures are low resolution. I have taken high resolution ones, but they are not being accepted by the forum. I have to scale them down first. So I will post those later.

Eryka is a 165cm Dagmar fabric doll that is manufactured by Happy Doll and sold through Beautiful Dolls. I got her with the realistic silicone head option, pink skin, and c-cup breast size.

Eryka's background:

Eryka is an Asian / European mix and comes from the 'upper' end of town. She is well versed in the art of dance. This is reflected in much of her attire. She is shy and initially not very talkative, but she is very photogenic and likes to have her picture taken, always posing for the camera. She is very fashion oriented and likes to mix and match clothes to create new attractive looks for herself. But every now and then she gets herself really fixed up and puts on a beautiful dress and she looks very elegant.

I received her on Tuesday, December 12th, 2017.

My Background:

It has been a long journey that started back in September when I signed up here on The Doll Forum looking for a possible purchase of a love doll. As with most here that started at this stage, it was a bewildering amount of information I was presented with and much uncertainty. Further I quickly found out that not every doll vendor is genuine and many are selling an inferior product to what is pictured. To make matters worse is that these sites 'steal' photos from legitimate doll manufacturers. NOT GOOD! So I eventually found my way here in September and began to look around gathering information on reputable manufacturers and vendors. Then I started to make doll selections and I had to narrow those selections down based on height, weight, and of course how I was attracted to the dolls. My initial search started with TPE dolls since it looked like they offered quite a high quality and realistic doll for the price. But I was quickly turned off by the amount of maintenance as well as the supposedly short lifespan of about 6 years. Naturally I wanted a doll to last longer than that with less maintenance and I started to look into Silicone dolls. Here I hovered around two main manufacturers and that was Doll Sweet and Z-Onedoll. I ended up liking the latter mainly for the fact that their dolls had broad shoulders and nice details in the shoulder / neckline area. Unlike most men that seem to gravitate to the boobs and butt on women, I find myself different in that I am more a limbs person and I also look to the neckline and shoulders. Even though I have said that I am not that much of a butt person, I am very much attracted to the curvature on a woman's backside from the waist to the hips. But then again, I think most men are as it is usually an hourglass shape is something very sought after on a woman's body. Z-Onedoll had many in this category. I almost was ready to pull the trigger on one of these.

This was the doll I was most interested in, the 160cm B-cup with A5 head:

http://www.z-onedoll.com/imageRepositor ... 7ab5e6.jpg

Very realistic features, adorable face and most of all, very wide shoulder span with nice collarbones. But the reason why I didn't go through with this purchase was that I found out that the weight of the doll was not correctly represented on the manufacturers site and that they are heavier than expected. But after asking around here, I found out the actual weight and she turned out to be around 84 lbs, where as the site said she was around 77lbs. That is a big difference and also pretty darn heavy. After finding a thread here on 'testing' if you could lift a certain weight doll using cement bags...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=89316

I decided to take the test myself at my local Lowes Home Improvement store. I found out very quickly that 80lbs was an uncomfortable weight to handle. I then picked up a 50lb bag of cement and that weight was more to my liking. So it was back to searching for a different doll. I first started to look at smaller dolls since they are lighter. But either they were tall and had twig like limbs and very thin frames or they had nice looking frames, but were the height of the average 11 year old child. I wasn't going for either but there was one TPE doll from 6YE that I really liked that was 150cm about 57 lbs and she didn't look like a child. But now I was back to the high maintenance and rather short life expectancy of TPE. Needless to say I was stuck and for several days too.

Then Lady Luck came my way when I strayed across a thread with a guy that had a similar issue I did and it was suggested by another member to look into a fabric doll. So naturally I followed through and read carefully. In this thread the recommendation was to go with a 'Teddy Babe'. So I checked them out. While they were taller, lighter and cheaper...they were FAR from realistic. BUT it didn't take me long to find out there were other fabric doll manufacturers and one that caught my attention the most was the Happy Doll line sold by Beautiful Dolls. The bodies were much more to my liking with a silky smooth stocking like skin as opposed to the plush fabric of the Teddy Babes. Furthermore they had two models that were tall at 160cm and 165. Then came the best part of all...the weight, a very low 14kg for the largest doll they offered. While the Happy Dolls seemed to cater mostly to those into anime, I was not really too much into this cartoonish style of face and wanted something more realistic. However, the shapely bodies of these fabric princesses was hard to pass up. Overall these dolls were better looking than what I seen so far. However, shortly after I found Beautiful Dolls I also found that they offered a realistic looking silicone head for their dolls. This raised an eyebrow and I began to do much research into this line of dolls and it was the Dagmar body that stood out the most with the silicone head. The Dagmar body was pretty realistic looking and was the most shapely of the three Happy Dolls offered by Beautiful Dolls. Being at nearly 6'3" tall and over 270lbs, I naturally wanted a larger doll and the Dagmar body was also the perfect height at 5'4" (165cm) tall. After finding out that a fabric doll has lower maintenance, low issues of color bleed through from clothing, it isn't cold to the touch when snuggling up in bed, it became clearer and clearer that the Happy Dolls Dagmar was what I was looking for. Yes, I would be sacrificing some details and realism, but the pros of a fabric doll over TPE or silicone outweighed the lower details. So on November 5th, 2017, I decided to pull the trigger and order a Dagmar doll from Happy Dolls.

Ordering:

The first three days was spent going back and forth via emails with Joy from Beautiful Dolls. She seemed to be very professional, but to the point. It did seem that she is the only one dealing with orders over at Beautiful Dolls and probably had a lot on her plate, so I tried to keep my messages brief. Once I was satisfied with my answers, I filled out the order form and went over the finer details with Joy. As it is there is selection option on line for the breast size, but the Dagmar doll does have a choice of C,D or E cup. Since I am a guy that likes breasts on the smaller side and B-cup is my favorite size, I went with the C-cup. There were other things we talked about too such as color of the nipples the skin and of course the head. I was looking for more options here, but I think they only had two. While I wasn't in love with the face style and the expression is a bit stark, it was still a pretty head. However, Joy told me that was the only styles they had at the time. I mentioned I was a member here at TDF and she offered me a selection of two wigs for no additional charge and also an extra outfit (Wig style 41 which is a Platinum Blonde short, wildish, bob style wig and Wig style 35 which is a brown bob style that hits down to the lower part of the neck, but not quite hitting the shoulder. This was a very tight neat design). I told her that I wanted a spare insert as a backup and she tossed that in to the deal. The doll was also on-sale too so I can say that overall I got a pretty good deal. On the 8th I finalized everything with Joy and she put the order in. I was on a time crunch too as Joy told me that the doll usually takes a month from when the order is placed to delivery and I knew that I was getting off on a Christmas vacation from December 10th through 15th. So I JUST got my order in on time.

Shipping and shopping:

Now came the hardest part I was prewarned about...the wait. Initially it wasn't too bad as there was stuff to do for the coming holiday and also I took the opportunity to go on Amazon and start to buy some outfits so I had something to change my new plush princess into when she arrived. Now, I have a thing for dressing ladies up in beautiful clothes and I do like to play 'fashion photographer' (which is one reason why I bought the doll). So I started to put specific pieces of clothing together. I figured I would go with one size fits all items and lighter colored items first so I wouldn't have to worry too much about color bleed through which usually happens with darker colors such as black, reds, blues, dark greens, and purples. So I stuck with clothing that was white, nude or beige colored and pretty much kept it to very neutral colors. However, I knew that I would eventually put something on her that were these colors, so I did invest in a couple a full bodystockings that pretty much cover her entire body. So this would offer protection for color issues as well as when I am close to her for protection against sweat or staining from my body contact with hers. I will be posting pictures of everything that I bought and put her in. But there is much to say first and since this is a review, I don't want to take up too much space with the background of how I purchased my Dagmar doll. So basically I was on a buying spree up until the first week in December mainly getting clothes and also support items, such as wig brushes, antibacterial soap to clean the insert, and lighter colored wig caps as I didn't want a dark colored wig net to possibly stain the head.

After I ordered everything and received all the clothing in the mail. I put everything in a dedicated closet in my basement that I can lock and that will where I would put the doll too. From here the wait time anticipation started to increase steadily. This was further aggravated because the doll was held up twice due to the holiday shipping volume. She was expected to arrive on the 5th of December and this was eventually pushed to the 11th because she was held over in Japan for a while. So the 11th came and it was my first day of vacation. I mostly waited around the whole day on baited breath because I wanted to be there when the driver showed up since I had to sign for the package. So I just kept myself occupied for most of the day doing things here and there for Christmas. But I started to get antsy at around 6:15pm and there was no show. This went on and on. Soon the 8:00pm expected time came and went. So I called FedEx and they told me that they are running late and the package will still be delivered and within the hour (from that point). At 9:45 I see a FedEx truck pull up and breathed out a sigh of relief saying, "This is it! Finally! A month and 3 days later!" So I put on the living room light and opened the front door getting ready to greet the driver. All of a sudden the truck just takes off! I was like WTF?!?!? So right away I got on the phone with FedEx and I was surprised when the woman told me, "Oh sorry, this seems to be happening a lot lately." So that was another WTF moment. So in a nutshell, I arranged to have the doll delivered to me on an AM delivery as I wasn't going to wait another full day since I was entitled to the package the night before. The FedEx person agreed with me. So the following day after waiting the whole morning again, at 11:30 am a FedEx truck like one from the night before pulls up. I jumped up and raced to the door. Opened it up in the hopes of making face contact with the driver. Luckily he had the side door open to the van and was pulling out my box. So I opened the door for him and he brought it into my living room. He said, "You have to sign for this." I just replied, "Gladly and wholeheartedly." He replied, "Wow you really were waiting for this huh?" I answered, "Yes, for nearly a month now." So I signed for the package, and bid the driver a Happy Holidays.

Unboxing:

(pictures will follow, as they are too big right now and I didn't take any with my tablet)

(box picture)

As I have viewed from other TDF members that have received a Dagmar doll, mine was packaged in a similar manner with the doll shipped in a 24" by 24" by 15" double walled box. The box itself was in good shape and only one piece of packing tape was unfurling from the bottom. There was no damage on the outside of the box. Not bad at all considering how long of a trip my little lady was on. As shown in the pictures above the doll was folded up completely with her legs pulled into her chest and the arms draping down each side. The neck was folded over. The doll's body took up about 2/3rds of the box. In the spaces were the two pieces of clothing, the inserts which were packaged in a tightly sealed blister pack. The head was encased in a special bubble wrap. Much to my surprise, the default dark long wig was also included in the box. I am not sure if this was intentional or not, but with that wig, I have a total of FOUR wigs to choose from! (3 from Beautiful Dolls and 1 I bought on my own).

(head picture)
(items included picture)

After initially examining everything I put everything back and took her to the place where I was going to keep her. I then began to assemble her in the bedroom which has a king size bed and I wanted space to lay everything out as well as have a soft space to set up and dress the doll. First the body came out of the plastic bag and I started to unfold it. I immediately took to the 'skin' of the doll. As other Happy Doll owners have said, the body is covered in a full body unitard that has the texture of high quality pantyhose. I breathed a sigh of relief as my fingers were REALLY happy running across the doll's body. Of course I had to give the breasts and buttocks a squeeze. They are definitely much firmer than real breasts (and buttocks), but still was very squeezable. For some reason I liked the firm feeling as the doll holds its shape nicely no matter what position you put her in. Some may not find this as very realistic, but I didn't mind it. Once I had her unfolded, I figured I would put on an outfit while her head was still off, as it is easier to put on anything that is a pullover without the head in place. I know that these dolls have a good range of motion, but I was a bit scared about attempting to put the doll's arms over her head. But fellow TDF'er Haremlover did post a detailed way of putting doll's clothing on with the head removed and in a way that the arms do not go above the 90 degree level. So I figured I would follow that advice despite the fact that I have seen Dagmar dolls with the arms above this level. I just wanted to be safe than sorry. As I was dressing her, one of the first things I did was move the feet. I wanted to see if I had one of the Dagmar's in which the feet can pivot up and down. This would mean that the doll could wear high heels. Sadly I found out she has the other type of feet that move side to side slightly, but NOT up and down. So I am not sure when they made this change since I have seen Dagmar dolls with feet that move up and down. I would say that this was pretty much the largest disappointment with the unboxing to find this out with the feet. But thankfully it began to go all uphill from here. The first outfit I put her in was a dancer's type outfit with shiny white pantyhose and a light brown long sleeve, mock neck, leotard. I picked this outfit first because I knew that it might run large and sadly I was right. While it fit fine over the abdomen and hips area, it was VERY loose in the bust and arms area. But I managed to get it to look good enough to take some pictures. I am going to return this outfit and get one in a smaller size so it fits her upper body more snugly. This is what it supposed to look like:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076W ... UTF8&psc=1

So I am hoping by going with a small that she will fill out the top part of the outfit so it would look more like that.

Now I unwrapped the head and pulled it out and my eyes nearly left the sockets. Even though I wanted her to have brown eyes, I got her with these amazing greenish blue eyes. Like a teal color. VERY pretty. On the head I noticed that she had full eyelashes and IMPLANTS for the eyebrows. I noticed on another TDFer's Dagmar that the eyebrows seemed to be situated too high. On mine, while the ends are a bit high, they are perfectly situated over the eye and look to be in the right place. Her lips were a beautiful dark pink and has details like real lips. The temptation to kiss those lips was high, but I first wanted to put her completely together. But I did look into her mouth and I noticed TEETH! Yes, she does have teeth! They are on the top and of course they are soft as they are molded into the head. Overall, I was much more impressed with the head than what I initially saw on-line and even here. I am not sure what improvements they made to the head, but it certainly looks much better than from what I initially have seen. I also noticed that when I put the head on, the neck is in two pieces and it screws on. I was hoping to get this style of head mount as I have seen it before here on TDF. It does have me wondering that with this setup if the body could take heads from other manufacturers. Once I had the head post screwed on, I stood the doll up against the closet door and got the head. I looked inside the head and it seems to be covered with a material, presumably to protect the neck. I just slid this over the post. It fit solidly and I knew that the head would not fall off (as I read can happen).

Next came the choice of wig. Having four to choose from, I right away went for the Platinum Blonde one. I decided to just put the wig loosely on for now since I wanted to see what the other wigs looked like on her. Once I got the wig in place and used my brush to carefully comb the hair into a part...the reaction was immediate. Seeing her fully dressed and wig on, this is what I saw:
IMG_20171212_153650_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_153650_hdr.jpg (441.89 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
First impressions:

I was completely in awe. I couldn't believe how beautiful the doll looked. I became so ecstatic that I was shaking. I then finally reached around and hugged the doll. OH MY! Incredible feeling! It was at this point I let my hands do the wandering and I noticed that the doll has many features that while not readily seen in photos, they can be very much felt. For starters, I knew from reading post here, the doll does have collarbones. They are a bit low on the neck, but I like the curvature from the shoulders down to that point. I also read that she has abs too and running my hand down her midsection from her breasts down, I could feel a noticable crease in the center of her body going down to her navel. Not a six pack, but a firm and detailed mid section. Very impressive! But as I hugged her, one thing that took me aback was that she had shoulderblades! Yup! I turned her around to the light in the room and if you view her back on a certain angle, they can be readily seen. I am not sure if other Dagmar owners have noticed this detail but it was never brought to my attention before. I am very pleasantly surprised she has them. Running my fingers down her back, I could feel the indentation of where the spine would be on the lower portion of the back. Another detail I didn't think she would have. It wasn't too long thereafter I naturally started to feel my way to her arms and shoulders. She has an impressive 14.75" shoulder span which is about right for her size. I was bracing for a bit of a disappointment with her arms since they are very thin and a bit 'tubular' looking. But the top of her shoulders start out at a nice size and this of course gets thinner very fast as one runs the hand down her shoulders. The outsides of the shoulder are a bit small, but still felt good. Overall running my fingers down her arms, they did have some detailing to them. It wasn't as defines as with a woman that has an athletic build, but the arms didn't feel like plain straight tubes. Once my hands hit the elbow joint I could feel the joint flaring out and then gradually tapering down to the very dainty wrists and her small hands. I naturally ran my hand back up the forearms feeling them increase in thickness back to the joint. I pressed in the middle and there was an indentation! I was completely floored by this. I didn't think the arms would have much detail at all, but they do!

After I got over being awestruck by the doll I felt it was finally time to give her a kiss. It felt a bit different but it was still nice. Her lips are not as soft as a real woman's lips, but I could feel the philtrum under her nose and something about that felt great. My wife has a barely noticeable philtrum and this is apparent when kissing her too. So it is a different feeling. The open mouth design of the doll makes the suction feel a bit natural. I did have a bit of a laugh the sound of kissing her can be heard inside her head.

I took a few more pictures of her in the leotard outfit and that was when I was thinking about a permanent name for her. She looked very good in the Platinum Blonde wig...much better than I expected and with her current look, I figured I would give her a background as a dancer.

Once I was done, it was time to try some other outfits on. Her second outfit was the butterfly pattern swing dress you see her in above:
IMG_20171212_173407_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_173407_hdr.jpg (549.04 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
I love it the way she looks over her shoulder like that! Something about those opera gloves and that dress that is VERY attractive!
IMG_20171212_173617_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_173617_hdr.jpg (504.63 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
In the process of changing her, I had noticed that the dress and gloves were bit loose fitting. But I looked up my purchase order on the items and found out they do not make a size smaller. I don't want to return it because the dress is made out of a beautiful polyester blend that is just silky smooth under my fingers. I love the way it feels! So I am going to keep it and have to take the bust area in on the dress on each side. The gloves fit beautifully over her hands and stretched nicely over her forearms, but since her upper arms do not have a steep enough taper, it gets loose at the top. So like with the dress, I cinched the upper elastic in using a clip (for now). This tightened the gloves around the upper arms making them look a bit stretched and more form fitting. Again I was in awe at how she looked in the dress. She had more of an elegant look. This prompted me to do a wig change and I went for the shorter bob style wig that I bought. This one didn't have bangs and was styled away from the face. I sat her down on the bed from here and posed her and the result was the first picture above. I didn't know if opera gloves would look good on a swing dress, BUT THEY DO! They look fantastic on her! The only thing I need still for that ensemble was a petticoat for the dress so this way it flares more away from the body. But one nice feature of the dress is that it has a tie on the back and can be tied around the waist. This did cause the dress to flare a bit over the natural shape of her hips as you see in the pictures above this paragraph.

Here is another picture of her on the bed with the short, dark bob hair style. The color of the wig is an off black:
IMG_20171212_182114_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_182114_hdr.jpg (576.54 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
Eryka is very photogenic and she doesn't mind showing off in front the camera. Here she pulled up her dress skirt a bit baring her silky smooth leg!

I realized that I like BOTH wigs on her and the swing dress / opera gloves just made her look so elegant and pretty. So yeah, there was more kissing to follow.

For the last outfit of the night I wanted to to back to something suitable for a dancer again. So I wanted to put a halter bodysuit on her, but sadly, it didn't fit! There was some kind of issue with the zipper and it wouldn't open up far enough for me to get the bodysuit. So I went with a tan bodysuit I had. But this required me to pull the pantyhose off her as it was a full bodysuit with long sleeves. This bodysuit took a long time to get on her and I didn't get it quite right. But given the time it took to put on, I figured this would be a good outfit she could go to bed with. This bodysuit nicely showed off her shoulder blades because it was more of a tan color. I still wanted something that looked like a halter top on her and much of the top of her chest and back area was exposed. So snapped my fingers and said, "Oh! Get the halter bra / bustier." So I put that on her. For her bottom, I had a pleated skirt.

This was the end result:
IMG_20171212_220328_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171212_220328_hdr.jpg (514.63 KiB) Viewed 11147 times
The bustier is VERY form fitting around the breasts and being made of Lyrca, it feels awesome. I do admit for not being a breast guy, her bosom area did receive some attention with this outfit on.

Also, I shaped the wig better and here you can see the wisps of hair on the back that I was talking about above. Unlike a very clean cut bob style that curves all around the head, this one has a flip on the back that flares out from behind the neck and you can see this better in this photo. I have to say that surprisingly for a guy that is normally into brunettes, I absolutely LOVE this wig on her. I think it goes well with her eyes and of course pretty much anything white I put on her.

Sadly this was the only picture I have from my tablet. But I have many more from this outfit on my GoPro, but again, it is a higher resolution that I have to edit down. I like the way this ensemble came out and it was something I created on a whim. The bustier with the pleated skirt definitely screams 'cheer leader' where as the bodysuit is obviously 'dancer'. Still to me it isn't far fetched that an outfit like this could be on a dance student or instructor. Since I put Eryka's occupation as a dance instructor this outfit fits that role beautifully.

Speaking of dancing...as some Dagmar owners pointed out, she has a uniquely designed spine which has some king of 'spring' in it. Yes the top half of her body sits on a 'springy' spine. That being said, her spine lacks the ability to twist side to side and that is a limitation for posing the doll. But I found out that I could make the limitation work for me. As I held her for a while in this outfit, I started to sway side to side as if slow dancing and her body moved with me because of the spring. So instead of her whole body moving only her upper body moves back and forth. So that was a nice discovery.

This is going to be it for now, but I will be adding more pictures as I go along and also there is another entry I will put up later with the outfits I put on her yesterday in the morning.

(Document isn't completed. To Be Continued.)

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Eryka Marianne VonSuki, 165cm Dagmar, Happy Dolls

Post by privatetai »

Awesome review! Glad you find Dagmar as pleasing as I do. She is definitely a treasure.
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Lovely girl you have there. Good luck to you both. Thanks for such a detailed review.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats on your new lady! She is definitely a cutie. If I ever get a fabric doll, it will be a Dagmar. I just love their hips and ass. And I also like that you get to choose breast size. Great review, by the way. Hope to see more of her.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello All,

I am back to continue the review as I left off on the first day above. I have MANY more pictures now, but again, so far only the lower resolution ones. But first to answer some replies I received...
privatetai wrote:Awesome review! Glad you find Dagmar as pleasing as I do. She is definitely a treasure.
She is amazing and way more impressive in person than what the on-line pictures show.
Endless War wrote:Lovely girl you have there. Good luck to you both. Thanks for such a detailed review.
Thank you, and I am not done yet!
gonestill77 wrote:Congrats on your new lady! She is definitely a cutie. If I ever get a fabric doll, it will be a Dagmar. I just love their hips and ass. And I also like that you get to choose breast size. Great review, by the way. Hope to see more of her..... :glou:
That was a huge selling point for me too. Her narrow waist flares out to some nice wide hips and really gives her body a nice curvy shape...more so than the other Happy Dolls. Her thighs were much thicker too and I do have a problem with very thin spindly legs. Dagmar doesn't disappoint here at all. She has a very nice thigh taper and the lower legs you can feel the calves start out nice, but the taper is a bit too gradual. I think they could have had a more abrupt taper with an indentation behind the calves. THAT would have been a bit sexier, but I am not complaining. For a fabric doll she has VERY nice legs. She has a good sized butt without going too far out there. Here they were very careful in making the stitching around the buttocks to be nearly perfect. It is obvious that the Dagmar doll is designed with butt lovers in mind. For me the selling point was the curvature from the lower back to the butt. I am talking heaven here. From here I will continue on with the review since my reply to you also pertains to my observations.

Review Continued...

First night:

Since Eryka was already in a bodysuit and her 'skin' was well protected, I slept with her in the outfit above sans skirt. Sadly though, nothing worth noting happend the first night as I was super tired being up early Tuesday waiting for her arrival, then putting her together and changing her clothing 3 times. I just ended up putting my arm around her and snuggling up with her. I just went out.

The next morning she did look very good in the morning light, and I did start to get aroused, but it ended up getting lost as I was trying to figure out a good position to get her in. I tried the Missionary position on top as this is the common position I use with my wife. But it wasn't happening. I am just a bit wide in the hips myself and being heavier...I worried too much about damaging something. So I tried with her on top as cowgirl. This was much nicer and I could feel myself reaching her 'girl parts' easier than with Missionary. But like I said getting into position is tough and not much happened. This is an area I would like to ask advice from those here as to what are good introductory positions to make love to a doll in.

Next Day Wednesday morning. More clothing changes!

This is what Eryka and I did together on Wednesday morning:
IMG_20171213_115746_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171213_115746_hdr.jpg (451.5 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
IMG_20171213_115828_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171213_115828_hdr.jpg (480.92 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
This is basically what she wore the night before but changed out the skirt and wig. The skirt is a button down denim skirt that can take a belt. It DID come with a belt, but it was this loud gold colored thing and it wouldn't have went with the outfit. The skirt is a shallow A-line...but putting in on Eryka, with her large hips actually made it more of a pencil skirt which is something I wanted anyway. I had to cinch the waistline in with one of my (now) ever so famous black clips, but this wouldn't be necessary if I had a belt on her. As I said, with the way the skirt lays on her hips, it is loose in the waist and then gets really tight about 8" down from the waist. It looks great to me! I changed her wig out to yet another Bob style. This is NOT the same dark wig as in the first shot I posted with her sitting on the bed. This wig is longer and has a part similar to the Platinum Blonde wig, it is as long as that wig too, but the back doesn't have the flip, it is just straight down. I have to say at this point that I love all three Bob wigs on her.

Next up was this outfit:
IMG_20171213_130951_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171213_130951_hdr.jpg (414.16 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
IMG_20171213_131819_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171213_131819_hdr.jpg (505.62 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
I have a tremendous weakness for flowing sleeve tops such as bell sleeve tops. I really love them big like this. This top was one I was taking a chance with as the reviews say it ran very large even for the small. Also it was only available in dark colors. So I went with the lightest color which was burgundy. I have to issue a bit of a warning here in that I didn't test this top for color bleeding. Since Eryka was wearing a bodysuit, I felt it would be no problem mainly to test to see if it fit. Because if it didn't fit right, I would have returned it.

At first when I put it on her I wasn't sure how it was going to fit as it felt really loose. BUT once I got it all the way on I saw that it was VERY long...like a tunic and I was able to pull it past her hips. I put her arms up and WOW! Again heaven! While it looked good by itself really showing off maximum thigh...the outfit still didn't look complete. Once again I turned to the white skirt and I tucked the top in. Wow! This turned out to be one of my favorite combinations. I took more pictures with the higher resolution camera, but I was pressed for time and had to leave. I have decided that I am going to make a list of the items I bought just in case some of you are interested in picking up the same or different color variants of what I put on Eryka. So there will be a section on this later.

Last night:

I was tired last night as I spent most of the evening wrapping Christmas presents, but I decided to have another very small photo shoot round with Eryka. There was one somewhat more pricier top I wanted to see what it looked like on her as it was similar to the Maroon one, but instead of bell sleeves, it had dolman / butterfly sleeves.

Last night:

Was pretty tired last night after wrapping Christmas presents and I decided to have another small photo shoot round with Eryka. First up was a similar top to the burgundy one. But instead of bell sleeves, this one has dolman / butterfly sleeves:
IMG_20171214_231648_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171214_231648_hdr.jpg (507.56 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
This was another tunic style top that came down past the hips, but it doesn't fit as good in this area as the burgundy top did. It has a nice waist tie in the back, but I was playing around with it to get it to look right in the bottom. The sleeves are a bit lose again in the armpit area, but still looked very cute on her. So to fix the bottom, I decided to put the white skirt over it and Wow!! Another great looking ensemble! In fact the colors matched so perfectly that this looks like a complete mini-dress!

Uhhhhh, oh! Whats this?
IMG_20171214_233023_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171214_233023_hdr.jpg (564.29 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
She took my Jareth / Rocker wig!!! AND it looks great on her!!!
IMG_20171214_233128_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171214_233128_hdr.jpg (523.82 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
IMG_20171214_233822_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171214_233822_hdr.jpg (509.67 KiB) Viewed 11013 times

I love the side facial shots best!

And for the final outfit of the night...I bet you saw THIS coming...
IMG_20171215_013115_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171215_013115_hdr.jpg (517.16 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
IMG_20171215_013024_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171215_013024_hdr.jpg (513.74 KiB) Viewed 11012 times
Yup! Surprise Surprise! Eryka also was a Playboy Bunny. She used her middle name most during this time and was known as "Bunny Marianne."

The all white ensemble was comprised of the white pantyhose, the white shoulder length opera gloves, the Platinum Blonde wig, and a stretchy halter body suit. Finally a pair of bunny ears and bow tie. The end result, an uber sexy white rabbit!

I have to say...what an outfit to end the night with! She's absolutely stunning in this outfit! You darn tootin' I took her to bed with THIS on.

Clothing choices:

Dagmar is very different from the average woman when it comes to clothes and sizing. This is due partially to her robust rump! This does present some problems with clothing since with a c-cup (34" bust) and a small (25.5" waist), she is a size small on her upper body. But I measured her hips out to be 39.5" (an inch larger than specified), which puts her into the upper end of a medium (Size 10) in the hips. So buying one piece items for her is a bit more challenging. But going two piece, you very simply just buy a small top and a medium bottom and you are good. The only advice I have to give when buying bottoms is to buy something with a very elastic waist band (such as the white skirt I usually have on her), a belt, or draw string if you want it to ride high on the waist. Otherwise, if you are going for a lower waist look, then look for something that is a bit larger to rest on the top of the hips.

On tops, there is NO issues with the torso other than some items may appear loose in the midsection. This could be fixed with a belt. The biggest problem you might have with tops is if you want a tight fitting look around the arms. Her arms are VERY thin with only a 9" circumference (I measured) on the widest part of the upper arms, also she has no armpits (per say) as on a real person where there is the connection points from the chest and back muscles. But anything loose fitting will be fine and when the arms are raised, the clothing had a natural taper on it and thus it restores that 'armpit' look.

One piece items will be a challenge and usually I would recommend something VERY stretchy here.

While I am not going to list ALL the clothing options here I am going to list ones that I feel should be a staple in your Dagmar's clothing inventory. This is of course my opinion only. If you have a question on an item that I do not list, just feel free to ask.

For starters with many clothing ensembles above, I used a tan bodystocking to protect the skin from snags and dark color transfers:

Summitfashions
Womens Long Sleeve Bodysuit Crotchless Opaque Semi Sheer BodyStocking
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BL ... UTF8&psc=1

It fits beautifully over her body and stretches well like a second skin. Feel is good, but not as smooth as the doll's skin. But it is good for protection from snags. It is a crotchless design and steps into from the neckline so you do not have to remove the doll's head. The only drawback is that the sleeves are VERY long. I had to fold them back at the wrist. Not really a deal breaker but worth mentioning. Another thing worth mentioning is that both the chest and back are open, but a halter bustier will cover most of the open areas. Speaking of which brings me to the next item:

Balera Dance Bra Racerback Halter Crop Top
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HP ... UTF8&psc=1

This is the white halter Bra / Bustier / crop top. Again, HIGHLY recommend. It stretches around the bust beautifully and it has an incredible silky smooth feel.

Next is the white skirt and this completes the cheerleader / dance instructor outfit above:

V28 Women Girls Stretch Waist Flared Plain Pleated Casual Mini Skater Skirt
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IE ... th=1&psc=1

I cannot emphasis how I highly recommend this skirt. As you have seen I have used it many times already and it looks great on Dagmar's body.

I also recommend getting a pair of gloves as the bodysuit is footed, but nothing protects the hands. The fit on these is OK, but not great. Still they protect the hands:

Ensnovo Adult 10" Wrist Length Lycra Spandex Full Finger Stretchy Short Glove
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KT ... UTF8&psc=1

Another way to protect the hands and pretty much the whole arm is to get a pair of long Opera stockings like I used on the swing dress ensemble and also the Playboy Bunny outfit. The gloves are white 23.5" Opera Gloves by Justin Costume. I am not going to post a link for two reasons. While the gloves fit fine over the fingers and forearms, they didn't fit properly on the upper arm and it sagged a little. They look fine in my pictures because I cinched them with a clip. At any rate, for some reason I have noticed that they are now unavailable. However I was tipped off by fellow TDF'er that a company called SACAS makes a better fitting glove of the same length:

SACASUSA (TM) 23" Long Party Bridal Dance Sexy Satiin Gloves A-Grade Quality (20 colors)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EL0EXR0/_e ... KZL6V&th=1

They also make a fingerless variant that goes to 19" up the arm. I have seen this one on a Dagmar doll and the fit looks good all the way up the arm:

SACAS Fingerless Long Over the Elbow Bridal Satin Gloves with 20 Colors 19"
https://www.amazon.com/SACASUSA-inch-Fi ... 19%22&th=1

Finding long fingerless gloves (middle finger tie kind) is hard, but these go to 19". Please keep in mind that I have NOT tried this brand yet, but it comes as a high recommendation.

Next is a set of good Pantyhose. This I used in the dancer ensemble / swingdress ensemble and the Playboy Bunny outfit. They stretch well and feel amazing to the touch. They are also crotchless. I highly recommend these:

E-Laurels Women's Sheer Crotchless Pantyhose High Waist Open Crotch Tights Shiny Silk Stockings for Girls Lady Women One Size Fits Most
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ ... UTF8&psc=1

Next is the bodysuit for the playboy bunny outfit. Not the smoothest feeling, but still nice, however, it fits Dagmar's body like a glove!

Lomon Womens Lingerie Bodysuit Dress Seamless Fishnet Chemise Stretchy Nightwear
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073Z ... UTF8&psc=1

Another recommendation is the long sleeve leotard that I coupled with the pantyhose above to create the dancers outfit. This is a great ensemble if you are looking for something that offers good protection for the whole body and yet it still looks sexy. I like the high leg cuts and with the shiny pantyhose above it made for a sexy looking outfit. I made a mistake and ordered a medium, and as you see in my photo above, the top section looks too 'baggy'. So I recommend a small instead for the Dagmar body as I believe it would give more of a form fitting look as shown:

BlueSpace Womens Jumpsuit Sexy Bodysuit Lingerie with Stretch Long Sleeve Basic Sweater for Girls:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076W ... th=1&psc=1

Lastly is the butterfly swing dress. I recommend this brand as it is super silky smooth. The material looks great and feels great. The dress comes in many other prints too.

OLADY Women's BoatNeck Sleeveless Vintage Fit and Flare Rockabilly Floral Dress
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073L ... UTF8&psc=1

While I bought a small, I have noticed that the underarm openings are very large and a bit saggy. There is no extra small, so unless you have a way of taking in the sides a bit, you might want to look elsewhere. However, if you have an E-cup Dagmar, this probably will fit perfectly.

Any of the other items that I have not listed above and appear in the ensembles above you can ask me about directly. I just listed the ones above that I feel are a good staple for someone starting to buy clothing for their Dagmar doll.

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"This is an area I would like to ask advice from those here as to what are good introductory positions to make love to a doll in."

That first time awkward sex thing I think happens to every new doll owner lol. Put a pillow or two under her butt in mish, that usually helps angling a bit.
Can also try pillow under her lower back if the hip's too high with pillows.

Cowgirl works great especially her springy back almost makes it feel like she's actually moving on her own without much effort.

She's awesome in standing doggy too!

I also really enjoy the lazy doggy position where you spoon her from behind while both you laying on your sides.

For me as mentioned in my review, I couldn't get satisfactory sex out of her for days till I modded her insert, so keep that in mind that may be the case too. You'd know that's the case if you find your self constantly popping out or lose sensation- that insert is really quite a bit too tight.
And no I'm not very big down there at all lol.

You may also find her pubic area a bit too hard for comfortable pounding. That rim around the port where the insert goes in, I really had issues with that. That's why I ended up modding her "mound" to give it a much fatter cameltoe look just so it'd be better padded and I'd not have to worry about injuring myself in the most embarrassing ways lol.
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"This is an area I would like to ask advice from those here as to what are good introductory positions to make love to a doll in."

That first time awkward sex thing I think happens to every new doll owner lol. Put a pillow or two under her butt in mish, that usually helps angling a bit.
Can also try pillow under her lower back if the hip's too high with pillows.
I will try that out next time. I didn't get to describing my second night with Eryka, but I had issue there as well and night two was a fail despite her wearing that uber sexy bunny outfit.
Cowgirl works great especially her springy back almost makes it feel like she's actually moving on her own without much effort.
The first night I got her into this postion fine but by that time I lost it. The second time (last night), I tried it again. I had her legs folded halfway behind her thighs and my legs went through them, NOT resting on them. She was leaning forward, arms outstretched and fingers around my neck. Trying to get into a motion, I DID notice the movement of her springy center and her hair was hanging and swaying to and fro. I think she looked awesome! Her arms looked awesome too reaching down. But somehow something just didn't work out right. I had her lined up good though. However, I think for cowgirl with her, I would have been better off doing it with her legs more forward, more in a crouched position than leaning on her legs. This would also give her more support on her own, as I quickly realized that my way did put quite a bit of stress on arms and hands.
She's awesome in standing doggy too!
GREAT! This was the next one I wanted to try. I also wanted to try to put her on the edge of the bed with her legs open and folded. I have a VERY high bed and I have noticed with her laying down on the bed like this, she lines up to me while I am standing.

By the way, it is worth mentioning that I LOVE standing positions, so if there are more that you know of that work with her, please let me know! Do you know if face to face works with her having one leg up and one leg on the floor? I didn't try to do it because the leg does have to go pretty far up and I am not 100% sure of the upper limitation on the legs.
I also really enjoy the lazy doggy position where you spoon her from behind while both you laying on your sides.
I was thinking about this, but I was worried about her laying on her shoulder and whacking the elbow joint out. As it is, I have noticed the right elbow joint is creaking quite when I move the forearm...However it is still nice and stiff.
For me as mentioned in my review, I couldn't get satisfactory sex out of her for days till I modded her insert, so keep that in mind that may be the case too.
I don't know what it is with me right now. Perhaps it is just nerves. Having been with one woman, my wife, for 17+ years, I guess perhaps the idea of 'doing it' with another woman and one that looks half my age on top of it could be it. Granted she isn't a real person, but I tell you, once I get my hands running over her tight little body at night, things start to feel mighty real fast.

Now I AM attracted to her and I know this because there was a one day gap from one night to the other (Wednesday night). Eryka was not with me and I was at my other place. I was going through the pictures that I took of her on my tablet. I just was in awe looking at how good she looked in the outfits I put together for her and I just got suddenly aroused big time from just looking at her pictures! But last night came and I went straight for the cowgirl position and everything seemed right and in place. But it was just that I wasn't ready.

So as of now, I am not going to point an issue with the doll's vaginal access until I get to that point. I have to be comfortable with this and even though I am very much attracted to Eryka, I have to get it in my mind that getting close with her is 'Ok'. Once I get more comfortable and get to the 'insertion' phase, then I guess I can judge if the there is still an issue.
You'd know that's the case if you find your self constantly popping out or lose sensation- that insert is really quite a bit too tight.
Yes, I noticed that the insert is pretty tight just by sticking my finger in there! However, if I end up not liking the insert, I think I might end up getting a Fleshlight or the DemonToys Meiki Real. I heard the latter is an awesome onahole and I read that it fits in Dagmar and other Happy Dolls.
And no I'm not very big down there at all lol.
Neither am I.
You may also find her pubic area a bit too hard for comfortable pounding. That rim around the port where the insert goes in, I really had issues with that. That's why I ended up modding her "mound" to give it a much fatter cameltoe look just so it'd be better padded and I'd not have to worry about injuring myself in the most embarrassing ways lol.
I am not what you would consider a 'heavy pounder'. I was always conscious of my partner, not wanting to hurt her. So I learned to be pretty gentle on the 'pounding' so to speak. I would be the same way with Eryka. While she isn't a real woman, I still don't want anything to break!

Oh! And keep the good positions coming! Also if you have tips for ones to avoid too. That is also important as I don't want to break something.

Thanx for the input!

Diaval

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"By the way, it is worth mentioning that I LOVE standing positions, so if there are more that you know of that work with her, please let me know! Do you know if face to face works with her having one leg up and one leg on the floor? I didn't try to do it because the leg does have to go pretty far up and I am not 100% sure of the upper limitation on the legs."

I can't get that one to work with her for some reason- I think mainly cause, unlike a real woman, she's not actively helping with balance in this case, and her upperbody has a tendancy of throwing the whole balance off unless you pin her up against a wall which may be interesting on its own! lol

A great position with her and one you often can't pull off with real women, sit in a chair and have her ride you- it's one of my favorite positions with my doll lovers. Her legs do have amazing flexibility in the upward lift so I don't think you have to worry about them in that department. Be careful of her arms though, I've seen a post where the arm did break- and the arm on my Cammy, left one, is a tad loose at the shoulder since day 1.

And yeah, in cowgirl she's alot better when she sits more upright- her leaning forward can be hard on your arms because her upperbody is not really supported properly otherwise.
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"By the way, it is worth mentioning that I LOVE standing positions, so if there are more that you know of that work with her, please let me know! Do you know if face to face works with her having one leg up and one leg on the floor? I didn't try to do it because the leg does have to go pretty far up and I am not 100% sure of the upper limitation on the legs."

I can't get that one to work with her for some reason- I think mainly cause, unlike a real woman, she's not actively helping with balance in this case, and her upperbody has a tendancy of throwing the whole balance off unless you pin her up against a wall which may be interesting on its own! lol
With me, I was worrying about putting her leg that high. Did you manage to go that far? But yeah, it did dawn on me as well that I would have had to prop her up with her arms more in back of her within a door frame so she wouldn't fall over. Also partially bending the upper leg would help with the balance too. But as of now, I don't think that position would be good for the joints and I have become increasingly more concerned about them.
A great position with her and one you often can't pull off with real women, sit in a chair and have her ride you- it's one of my favorite positions with my doll lovers. Her legs do have amazing flexibility in the upward lift so I don't think you have to worry about them in that department. Be careful of her arms though, I've seen a post where the arm did break- and the arm on my Cammy, left one, is a tad loose at the shoulder since day 1.
That is a good position. My wife and I were able to do it when we were both younger and thinner. But the position scared my wife because I had to hold on to her as she leaned back for better position. If I didn't have a good grip on her she would fly right off my lap. But we had a locked wrists hold so we were good there. The bigger problem we encountered was the chair itself. In the height of the moment I heard the sound of wood splintering and the back of the chair started to split and the chair skewed a bit to the side. We were lucky it didn't collapse. So a word to the wise is to do this on a backless chair! Other than that, it was one of the most intense positions I was with my wife in. But now we both have a bit more in the mid section, particularly me. Not her so much though. She still has a great figure for her age.

Before I put her away for the day, I did try out another position that I think will work out very well and it is a standing position for the giver (me). The bed in the master bedroom is a very high platform bed and I did an experiment to see that if I spread her legs and put face up with her bum right on the edge of the bed, if I could closely line up. As it turns out, it is a perfect match. What more is that I can have her arms down flat in a VERY safe position. It looks by far to be one of the safest positions for her. And I think I will like it because it is a standing position.
And yeah, in cowgirl she's alot better when she sits more upright- her leaning forward can be hard on your arms because her upperbody is not really supported properly otherwise.
I fear for her arms in this position. Looks wise, this is an intense position because of the way she was hanging over me and her hands around my neck. I even took a picture of her in this position because her hair was hanging down. I just can't believe that for a doll she looked incredibly awesome like that.
IMG_20171215_093539_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171215_093539_hdr.jpg (334.39 KiB) Viewed 10836 times
IMG_20171215_093509_hdr.jpg
IMG_20171215_093509_hdr.jpg (341.68 KiB) Viewed 10836 times
You can see the ceiling in the background and the ceiling fan is just behind her head. But the way her hair was hanging down like that and in the other picture you can see the position of her arms. Her hands in those silky smooth gloves around my neck. And yeah...she STAYED in that position too, but I could tell that it was hard on the arms. So it does look like if I am going to attempt cowgirl again I am probably going to see how the 'squatting position works. Here I would set her up as sitting down as if she were to sit down on a foot stool I have in the house. The foot stool is as about as high as my hips are when I am lying down. So once I get her body in a good balance, I should be able to place her on top and then she would have three strong points to balance on, her feet and naturally the third point would be you know where. I could have her arms reaching down between her legs and effortlessly resting on my sides. Or I could outstretch her arms and place her hands on her legs. Either way it should be just as a good looking position as the one I initially tried but with much less stress on the arms.

As of now, I am also looking into the standing doggy style, but I have to see how she lines up that way with me and then I am going to need a place for her to lean on. The wall will not be good as once again, that would put stress on her arms. So I would have to lay her, stomach down, on something and again have the arms just dangle down bearing no weight at all. All her weight would be on her stomach / hips area. So this will be a bit harder to set up than with her just lying on the bed. So for now, I have two good positions to try.

Thanx

Diaval

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello all,

I am back to continue my experiences with Eryka. As if you have been following and also read my response to Privatetai above, you will see that night / early morning #2 with Eryka was also a fail. But the events of the evening were very interesting. I actually didn't get it as to what was happening. This was the sexiest I have made Eryka look. When a woman wears any kind of tight dress AND with cut outs like my Eryka was wearing...and no less silky smooth opera gloves AND silky smooth pantyhose on. And topping it off are bunny ears like a cherry on a cake? I should have been hard enough to cut glass given the nice cowgirl position I had her in. But sadly I ended up with another fail. I don't get it either. I think perhaps given the position she was in, I was stressing out a bit about her arms and later on I found out that her left elbow did loosen up a bit. So while the position looked good, it wasn't good on her arms and perhaps it was a good thing that I wasn't able to follow through.

Later on Friday afternoon is when I tried to put her in position like I mentioned to Privatetai above. With my standing up and her laying down on her back the line up is near perfect. I was careful to check that there would be no stress on her body in this position and I did want to attempt a go at it, but time was running short and I had to leave. So it would be a position to try for another day and sadly I had to put her back in the closet.

Friday evening (12-15-17), I brought my family out to the house and even though Eryka is in a closet a few feet from me, I sadly have had to keep her under wraps for the night. But it was hard not to sneak off in the night and want to have a quick go round with her. I didn't though and it ended up getting late.

It is now Saturday and in the morning, I went on my tablet to look for a couple new items for Eryka that would replace the ones that I am returning. I was looking for another bodysuit and some black fingerless gloves. The gloves were a bit shorter and I looked at the pictures I took of Eryka to get an idea of where the new gloves would fall on her upper arm. The pictures happened to be the last ones I took of her in the Playboy Bunny outfit. I started to look at her arms and then my eyes shifted to her face and her neckline. All of a sudden I just got a rush through me and I became stiff as a brick! So now I am like WTF, what the heck is going on?!?! This is now the second time this happened! How come I am having having a problem when I am WITH Eryka, but when I am looking at a picture of her, I get aroused to no end. I don't get it!

I am wondering if something like this has happened to any of you when you got a doll. I can only think that it is some kind of psychological block. Could it be the loyalty to my wife? (I been married for 17 years and NEVER thought of being with another woman ever,) Could it be my feeling a bit uncomfortable attempting to have sex with a woman that looks half my age? I don't get it. I know it is not the way the doll looks. I love what I dress her in and I think she looks damn hot. So I just can't figure out why I lose it when I want to get close with her, yet I have no problem when it comes to looking at a picture of her.

I know this supposed to be a review of the doll itself but I think it might be some good information to know if others might have encountered this problem when attempting to have sex with a doll for the first time. Perhaps it belongs in a different section and I will naturally move it if I have to. I just felt this is still a part of documenting my first nights with my new doll and what my impressions are. But in a way, since this IS a sex doll, a major part of the review should be on what my impressions are of the doll in that aspect. I will not make it a day by day account if I do have repeated failures. I have been given some insight on what are good positions to try. So I probably will just go with that and once I have a successful night, I will report back here as to how things went. As of now, I think it is some kind of psychological block of sorts that I have to work out on my own perhaps. Or it just might be something that will go away in time the more I am with Eryka.

Sadly that is all for today. Since my family is here, I don't have an opportunity to put Eryka in a new outfit. But I will next week. What is in store is a nice teal colored two piece off shoulder crop top and long skirt ensemble. The crop top is spandex and the skirt is a tiered style near floor length skirt that is VERY flowing. The skirt also has a few other surprises that I will have in store for you!

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

Don't stress it, this is super super normal especially if this is the first time when you try to be intimate with 1: Someone other than your wife and 2: a none-human partner.

When I first got my TPE doll Riza and then Dagmar Cammy, I went through delayed ejaculation issues with both of them for almost a week in the beginning before my brain was able to get the signals all lined up and things could proceed in a more reasonable manner.

Your brain is wired to read smell, sounds of a woman's breathing/moaning, visual, touch, etc etc, and now you pretty much only got the visual, the touch is slightly off, the smell's not quite there, there's no sound, part of your brain is saying "WTF is this shit?" and that's what's going on.

Adding some audio to the experience will maybe help, check out thread here- I know for me I definitely need the audio otherwise it's a no go with a doll:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 571011569c
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:Don't stress it, this is super super normal especially if this is the first time when you try to be intimate with 1: Someone other than your wife and 2: a none-human partner.
Oh that is a relief to know. I thought I was going nuts because as you probably know, I am going to dress my princess in outfits that I think are hot and sexy. I love anything off shoulder, halter style, short and / or tight skirts. Elegant dresses, tight bodysuits, silky smooth pantyhose and stockings. Basically anything that enhances a woman's natural curves and assets. So I got that all for her and then on top of it, I turn her into one of the sexiest looking Playboy bunnies I ever seen (IMHO). I figured I would be in complete overload mode. But when I got nothing, it just didn't compute.

But with what you just said, it did bring me to a reality check and I had to think back. Even in my 20's...it did take a while before finally getting that far with a woman. Usually it took about a month to get to know her well enough and that we became interested in that phase of the relationship. Even so, the first time never turns out well. Sometimes the 2nd either. But now that I recall even when I was dating my wife, it wasn't a rapid process. But I think by the 3rd or fourth time with her, things started to take off and it just got better every time from there. But it is also true that I was a guy never to have multiple girlfriends. Always one at a time. The girl I dated before my wife actually took longer.

So it looks like I am going though the same thing.
When I first got my TPE doll Riza and then Dagmar Cammy, I went through delayed ejaculation issues with both of them for almost a week in the beginning before my brain was able to get the signals all lined up and things could proceed in a more reasonable manner.
Interesting. I guess it is a common thing then.
Your brain is wired to read smell, sounds of a woman's breathing/moaning, visual, touch, etc etc, and now you pretty much only got the visual, the touch is slightly off, the smell's not quite there, there's no sound, part of your brain is saying "WTF is this shit?" and that's what's going on.
LOL! I guess that makes sense.
Adding some audio to the experience will maybe help, check out thread here- I know for me I definitely need the audio otherwise it's a no go with a doll:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 571011569c
Audio! OH! LOL! I thought this was going to be some sexy music tracks, but I got a lot of moaning! Hmmm, that might work when I am alone (with the doll and not my family here). But I certainly would like a clip with a woman whose voice register is a bit lower. The woman in that clip is pitched a bit high and sounds overly young. Perhaps poking around that link you sent I might find something that I find that is more sensual sounding. This might help...certainly can't hurt to try.

Thanx for the tip...and the assurance I wasn't going nuts. Being out of the loop so long, I guess I completely forgot what it was like to get to know a new woman.

Diaval

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

Another thing is, for me personally I find with a doll it's hard to have any kind of meaningful foreplay, so to just get to the action can be a bit of a turn off. What I do quite often is to put on a nice erotic audio, or porn, and while that's going on in the background, just have the doll sit in my lap, or stand in front of me, and run my hands over her curves, take time to really tease myself with her shape and how she feels in my arms, before getting down to action. That definitely make the sex alot more intense. Of course there are time when I wake up and just need a quicky before going to work, and that's fine too. Well, fine when it's one of my dolls, my gf doesn't put up with quickies sadly... lol

I think this is why there was a post that suggest people not review their dolls till after like a month of ownership, cause for the first few weeks there's alot of re-training your brain, getting used to how to take care of her, and all that fun stuffs. In some ways it's very much like dating a new girl, just it complex in different ways.
>>
Meet my girls:

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hey man. Just saw your thread. Congrats on your girl, shes a beauty. Hotaru says hi to her sis. It takes a minute to adjust to having sex with your doll; it didn't happen right away for me either. As far as sexual positions go I love having my girl ride me but with these dolls it can be difficult, and hard on your dolls joints to accomplish this. One of my favorites is to have Hotaru straddle me while im sitting in a chair, with her arms around my neck. It feels really intimate and very sexy. You can create movement by rotating your hips, once you get the hang of it you can get a good rhythm going.
Best of Luck!
Attachments
Like this
Like this
Chair.jpg (57.72 KiB) Viewed 10778 times
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Hey man. Just saw your thread. Congrats on your girl, shes a beauty.
Thank you. Yes, when I received her I was very much in awe of her beauty. I have to say in terms of fabric dolls she is very much up there in terms of overall looks and beauty. Furthermore, her body has many details that are not seen in photos, but can be felt. It is because of the way the bodysuit skin on top stretches that much of the details are not visually apparent. But in a dimly lit room, if you hold her body a certain way to the light, you CAN see her collarbones and her shoulderblades. From pictures I thought her back was completely flat, so finding shoulder blades AND also that crease on the lower back? Yes, she has that too. So the details are there, but just not seen. I am assuming your Dagmar also has these details. If not then I am curious to when they added them. The the eye, Eryka is stunningly beautiful. To the touch she is very silky smooth and my fingers have lots of details to have fun with. Overall I believe I made a good choice.

Questions: Does your Dagmar have a screw post in the neck for the head? Mine does and I have seen this on another Dagmar doll too. But on older dolls, no. The neck post goes all the way up into the head.

Next: The skeleton joints were VERY tight the first day I unboxed my Dagmar, but it is less than a week in and I have noticed that the left arm has loosened up quite a bit. It still holds a pose but there is a noticeable difference in the ease of movement.
Hotaru says hi to her sis.
LOL! Probably half sister as Eryka is a Asian / European mix. She definitely has an Asian last name and I can see it in her face too.
It takes a minute to adjust to having sex with your doll; it didn't happen right away for me either. As far as sexual positions go I love having my girl ride me but with these dolls it can be difficult, and hard on your dolls joints to accomplish this.
Yes, I have noticed. I am wondering if her left arm loosened up because of the position in the cowgirl position I had her in. I didn't think it was THAT stressful of a position, but yeah a good amount of her forward weight was on her arms / wrists. She looked uber awesome though. Incredibly sexy. But I am not going to attempt it again.

Out of all the questions I asked about dolls here, it didn't dawn on me to ask as to what positions are good and which ones are no good. So I started asking now. I do not want to risk any damage to Eryka. As it is, other than sex another reason I bought her is for photography work, and I need all her joints to work for a LONG time for posing purposes. Dressing her up, posing and taking pictures of her is a lot of fun!
One of my favorites is to have Hotaru straddle me while im sitting in a chair, with her arms around my neck. It feels really intimate and very sexy. You can create movement by rotating your hips, once you get the hang of it you can get a good rhythm going.
Yes, I was recommended this position above as well although with her leaning back a bit. Last night after my family went to bed (which was fairly late), I took her out and brought her into my office. There are two office chairs there and I was experimenting with this position and also a two chair position in which she is leaning back in the chair. I am sitting in the other chair and put my legs under hers. Since the chairs are office chairs, they can be raised and lowered to the ideal height to line up. Of course I wasn't able to follow through because it was after 2:00am and I was tired. But the next time I think I might give this two chair position a go. What I love about it is that my hands are free and I can run them along her waist, hips and legs. The E-Laurel's shiny pantyhose I got her feel amazing to the touch...even smoother than her own skin. I do still have her in the white bunny outfit (sans ears). She looks so amazing. There is no doubt I find her very attractive and lately it is difficult keeping my eyes off her. I am constantly looking at her pictures.

While I was initially put off that there wasn't too much of a selection of realistic heads for the Dagmar body and I wasn't too happy that the face wasn't at least smiling a bit. I was surprised how pretty the face really is in person. Putting an attractive wig on her just brings out her facial details and I was stunned! I said, "My goodness, this IS a very pretty face."

Then there's the beautiful and shapely figure of the Dagmar body. The curvature of the waist to hips is what had me sold...and her butt too. Not quite a 'bubble butt' but a good size. Thighs are perfect too, not thin and scrawny like on MANY TPE and Silicone dolls I have seen.

I thought I would have been put off by her thin arms at first, but even though they are thin, they are detailed and that makes up for it. The forearm taper and shoulders does it for me in that I can feel something when I run my hands up and down her arms. Overall this is a good product line even though I do see room for improvement.
Best of Luck!
Thank you. And best of luck with your Dagmar princess too.

Edit: Whoa! What is this? I can't go back and edit my prior posts?!?!? I wanted to change the pictures to the hi-res ones I took, but the edit button is gone. I can only edit the last post?!?! That's not fair!

INFORMATIONS