exdollofficial.com

1 Year Update.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Elixsur
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1 Year Update.

Post by Elixsur »

Hi there. Hope everyone is doing well and have garnered many more precious memories with your girls/ladies. Time sure does fly when life keeps you busy. I can still remember the very moment i sat by the window all day waiting for her arrival and i couldn't imagine a single day since then without her.

It took me quite some time to name her because i actually really liked the name Kayla but decided against it because it was quite overused. She was never formally introduced, so here she is "Kyrie" (Kear-Ree-A).

Pardon for the lack of poses and camera quality(Will eventually get a proper camera soon)i am usually quite busy with work and not to mention being so paranoid when handling her, it's insane but i enjoy every moment being with her. Call me weird or what not but even till now we still haven't done the badonkadonk *wink* *wink* yet. She is such an absolutely incredible cuddling companion after a long hard work day. What is shown here is how she spends her day until i get home from work to snuggle.

Hopefully this little update can put some at ease about the testament to DS Dolls. As long as you take special care and precaution, she'll return the same to you.

I've bought so much clothes for her yet i find giving her my own shirt to wear just makes it all the more special for some odd reason...:lol:
:whistle:
:whistle:
Ok, she's gotten shy now and crawled back under the covers. Hopefully i can get a proper camera soon and make her less camera shy lol

Thank you for reading, best wishes to everyone.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 1 Year Update.

Post by RJAce1014 »

1 year of update! Finally someone coming back here to head us the news.
We're still doing okay but the seeds I planted on the backyard became a flower bed.

Well nice shots btw!
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Aweeeeeeeeeee well she looks so cozy and relaxed and hot in that t shirt... Glad to see her and look forward to many more pics and stories of her adventures . Don't be shy... hehe.. Congrats on the 1 year and many more.. :glou: IG says hey and we just think Kyrie is adorable....And nothing is weird. Take your time and enjoy every moment. When and if things happen, it's all the more special! The pics are awesome by the way... tata for now, xx Lexi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What a beautiful doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Nice pictures :). It must be really nice to have someone waiting for you after a busy day from work.

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

Cute! I like her nips poking through the shirt :3
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thanks for the update. So happy for you that after a hard day at work you have this beauty to come home to.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats on your one year together Elixsur! Kyrie is a beauty. Ah yes, the feeling of her stress relief after a long hard day of work ... priceless.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nice description.
Here's to many more years of happiness together :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

The name you given her could be similar to how Japanese pronounce, "Kairi" or Kayree. Really fantastic combination of original and her actual name. Kayla had admire me in years seeing DS Dolls as their primary mascot. I would love one day to acquire her.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS