exdollofficial.com

A Question to DS, are new heads being converted for DS 145?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

A Question to DS, are new heads being converted for DS 145?

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

This is really for anyone that could answer. I would like to get a 145 plus in the not too distant future, and I'm not overly fond of any of the heads for that body at the moment. I am wondering if DS has plans to expand the choices of heads for their 145 line up, and in particular, if they plan on doing the Emily and/or Jiayi heads. I'm really awestruck by their looks, and would love to see them on a 145 body.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A Question to DS, are new heads being converted for DS 1

Post by RaDiv »

Last time I was in a dialogue with John he said more heads are coming. I suggested a downscaled Yolanda. Maybe you should mail them your suggestions?
She told me to come but I was already there

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi there,

DS are currently in the process of overhauling all the doll heads. The new S Level Make Up Process is being used, and the upgraded heads are being released one at a time.

Currently, seven have already been released with more to follow.

The new process that is being used by the cosmetologists at DS Dolls give a much more realistic look to the face. The silicone has a matte finish and the makeup is of a much higher level than ever before.

DS are ever developing, improving and growing the product portfolio and the 145 cm heads are going to be included in these developments and changes. For more information please email me at support@cloudclimax.com.

Thanks
Paul

Loyne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Loyne »

Wait, which heads have been upgraded so far? Any pictures?

And I'd really want the other route, too. A scaled up Lilith would be a very enticing and tempting buy for me.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

man this post makes me so happy.
The new faces on Artetokio are already stunning! I can't wait for future releases.

Please keep us updated!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah this is good news I just order a 145 plus and went with the April head since you don't see alot of them around here. I really wanted the Mandy head but didn't know there were different size heads before I ordered.

Not sure if mine is going to be a upgraded version or not but since it probably is being made right now then hopefully yes.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Yes, on my site CloudClimax.com you will see the upgraded heads and the new 167cm body type, which is lighter by around 5-7kg making the total combined weight at around 32-34kg
The current heads upgraded are, noted as Studio level S-level make up.
Best Regards
Paul
You will also see on my posts each new updated version I have uploaded series of images and details about the new head, please look at my posts on TDF, over the last month or so.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (260.6 KiB) Viewed 2283 times

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Loyne wrote:Wait, which heads have been upgraded so far? Any pictures?
The heads that have been introduced as "S-grade" so far are 10.
For the 145 range: Sakura, Nina and a brand new, just released a couple days ago head, wich is called "MiaoYíng" in chinese and that is available only as S-grade.

For the 158/167 range: JiaXin, Yolanda, Kayla, Snowy, Serena and the two latest heads Tyra and MoHan wich are also both only available as S-grade.

For now, all the S-grade heads have been officially introduced only on the chinese EXdoll website, with most of them also introduced by Cloudclimax, so for pictures you have to surf there.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks so much for the info! I genuinely appreciate it!

Loyne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Loyne »

Appreciate the response and info, thanks

INFORMATIONS