exdollofficial.com

Skin color choices

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

Skin color choices

Post by luv2ridemx »

Feeling frustrated, LOL, I'm ready to order my DS Doll145 and can't decide between Lpink Skin or Yellow skin.
I'm choosing the Nina head and Tong head.
I'm in the USA and these seem to be my only choices

anybody have some Amateur Pictures or thoughts to help me decide ??

Thanks in advance

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Skin color choices

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:Feeling frustrated, LOL, I'm ready to order my DS Doll145 and can't decide between Lpink Skin or Yellow skin.
I'm choosing the Nina head and Tong head.
I'm in the USA and these seem to be my only choices

anybody have some Amateur Pictures or thoughts to help me decide ??

Thanks in advance
I got the Light Pink skin color on my Doll Sweet dolls and am happy with it. It's more flexible. With a Caucasian head they look Caucasian, and with a more Asian-looking head they look Asian. Just be careful trying to judge skin color from photos. The amount of light present can make them look dramatically different. When Steven showed me the first pictures of my dolls at the factory, I thought they looked like they had Pale skin instead of Light Pink.

I've said on other threads, and feel I should mention again, you might want to check out dolls made out of TPE before you buy a silicone doll. Because you had asked questions related to Fleshlight softness, I'm concerned you may be disappointed with how silicone dolls feel.

Edit: Removed specific references.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

It would be helpful if members posting pics of their dolls could note the skin tone they chose. The Nina 145+cm in these photos looks to be pink and then again it looks to be yellow. It's difficult committing $3700 to a purchase if a person can't tell what they are seeing.
TA455 wrote:My doll is home now and here is some quick pictures with the Nina head.
I maybe will have more pictures after the weekend but no promises.

ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

WOW, Tubee. is she yours ??

the skin color on this one in the pictures is Yellow. I can tell. thats the color I picked also but I'm waiting for my sweetie still.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

After spending much time viewing many DollSweet dolls here on DF and on the Chinese forum I have concluded the skin color of this Nina doll is yellow and is the color I'll order. But not knowing the skin tone can be a very expensive mistake.

(the photos are of TA455's Nina.)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Pink skin definitely. True, it is more versatile.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh the 145plus is such a wonder to behold!

The skin tone varies _so_ much with ambient light.

I made a mistake forgetting to tell Steven that my bodies are pink . . . and did not notice that Penny in his photos was yellow
ImageImage
rather than pink.

In practice the difference is not terribly great
ImageImageImage
possibly looking a little suntanned although
with light behind, I think that the pink has more solidity as a colour.

This is how pink behaves simply picking up different surrounding light colours:
ImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Thank you Harem. Greater clarification helps a person to discern what they are seeing but it is still difficult to decide which color to choose. As you say the lighting and background influences the appearance of the skin color.

The pink tone in this photo is too pale for me.

Does anyone know the color of this skin?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

tubee wrote:Thank you Harem. Greater clarification helps a person to discern what they are seeing but it is still difficult to decide which color to choose. As you say the lighting and background influences the appearance of the skin color.

The pink tone in this photo is too pale for me.
I reckon this is pink in a cold light
Does anyone know the color of this skin?
I reckon this is the same pink in a warm light or with the colour balance of the camera compensating for the blue background giving extra red to compensate.

If you have a look at my threads of photos of Chloé you'll see that at times shes a putty grey which is a colour difficult to understand and at times she's a most glorious suntan. I think she is a less solid brown than the current brown dolls, and a more solid colour than the current yellow. If you look back at Stef's threads about Chloé you'll find that against orange sheets with a significant colour balance to reflected light, she's a different colour still.

If you're in a northerly clime were people aren't suntanned, possibly go for pink. If you're in a place where people are suntanned, then go for yellow. About brown, ask Samurai.

However, there's one thing on which you're on the right track - DS dolls have a great skeleton and are versatile and in my opinion have a lot going for them. TPE is reputed to be lusciously soft - but those dolls are heavy - with implications for skeleton and self standing posing problems which DS have sorted out leaving other manufacturers to have to try to reinvent the wheel.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I've looked at so many photos trying to discern the skin tone my eyes are crossed. :? But keep those pics coming, gentlemen, keep them coming. :)

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Thanks for pointing me to Stef's photos. I'd forgotten them.
Stef wrote:Her skin tan is light pink, I took side to side pictures with Chloé (DS 158cm) so you can compare to the brown tan.
If the above doll is pink and that is what my eye will see in warm light then pink is OK.

Same doll with different looking skin. If I didn't know otherwise, I would have thought one was a pink tone doll and the other was a yellow tone doll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

tubee wrote:Thanks for pointing me to Stef's photos. I'd forgotten them.
Stef wrote:Her skin tan is light pink, I took side to side pictures with Chloé (DS 158cm) so you can compare to the brown tan.
If the above doll is pink and that is what my eye will see in warm light then pink is OK.

Same doll with different looking skin. If I didn't know otherwise, I would have thought one was a pink tone doll and the other was a yellow tone doll
It's important to be very careful in judging absolute colour from those photos - the very strong colour of the orange of the sheets brings a yellow glow to the pink.

The golden rule is to choose pink (which is not too pink) or yellow or brown according to the colour of people in your surroundings and then she will naturally fit in. In truth DS pink is a blush rather than a colour and it's superbly graded in areas highlighting the body very naturally.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

It's very hard to judge a doll's skin tone in photos. As well as the unknown lighting conditions, I've discovered that my computer monitor settings can throw off the skin tone sometimes. Probably the best option to be certain is to buy silicone samples from the doll manufacturer.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I should add that when it comes to information concerning Doll Sweet dolls, I would most definitely trust Harem's opinion. :wink:

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

In truth DS pink is a blush rather than a colour and it's superbly graded in areas highlighting the body very naturally.
By saying "blush" are you saying the color is actually sprayed on highlighting?

dragonfly8878 wrote:Probably the best option to be certain is to buy silicone samples from the doll manufacturer.
I think so too. I'll inquire at DS.us as to the cost of shipping a couple of samples.

INFORMATIONS