exdollofficial.com

Few questions before ordering (options, import fees...)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Few questions before ordering (options, import fees...)

Post by ZanderJ »

Hi! :multi:

I'm considering buying a DS doll in a few weeks, but i still have some questions that haven't found answers yet. I thought experienced owners could help me to see more clearly about it.

Well i'm still debating on the model. Ideally, I'm leaning towards a 168+, although i'm also considering a 145 (which was initially the one that first hit me in the eye), mainly to spare some money.

1 - My main concern is the size,

I'm around 182cm, and while the 168 body would be really adequate, i'm really afraid the 145 would feel too much small for me.
I've done some measurements with numbers i found on DS website, and it is not as bad as i first thought, although if it is on my limit of comfort. Are the numbers really accurate ? Because a few cm missing means a lot for me at this stage^^
It is a bit hard to really represent. I like petite woman, but maybe she's a bit too much... I dont know.
What do you think ?

2 - Nails.

They look cool, but i though i could spare a few bucks by putting her myself some fake nails. Do you think it is a good idea ? Or may it damage the skin of those cute little fingers ?

3 - Pubic hair.

I like it, but i thought it would be possible to make custom ones, to save a bit... Can't it harm the silicon ?
And if i order it with fur, do you know how it is durable ?

4 - Second head.

For those who offer a second head, do you think it can be negotiated to have some kind of discount in place of ?

5 - Custom fees and VAT....

Well, at first, I thought it would be cool to order directly from DS, as the price was really attractive.
But then i realized prices were tax free...
Then i looked at the rates in France where i live : Less than 5% custom fees -well i could deal with it- and VAT... 20%... :evilbat:
That strikes damn hard. So that is, if i dont mistake, 25% added cost, hurts a lot^^

I never imported stuff, how does it work ?
From what i understood, the transporter pays the fees (which include only customs, or also VAT ?) and i have to pay them back to have my doll delivered;
If this is right, do you think it can be paid in a few times if it is too much on the moment ?
It would be cool if VAT was not charged at this moment, but by the administration later (eg: they send me a letter to pay it) so i can receive the doll and then deal an arrangement with them, if it is too much.

THAT is the point that really scares me. If someone could help me clarifying this subject, it would be REALLY appreciated.

6 - ...

I thought I had something other in mind, but i cant recall...
Well, It means i'm done with questions for now.

Sorry if some things I asked sound terribly stupid, I'm a newcomer in the doll universe, and lots of things are still a bit enigmatic, I'd say.

Anyway, thanks by advance for answering me, and sorry for any language mistakes that i may have made.
:grab:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Few questions before ordering (options, import fees...)

Post by haremlover »

ZanderJ wrote: 1 - My main concern is the size,. . .
2 - Nails. . . .
3 - Pubic hair. . . .
4 - Second head. . . .
Firstly WELCOME and most certainly DS are among the best of makers.

1 - size - the 168 is really 163. I prefer more meat on my ladies so I'm looking at the 160 options.
2. Nails - DS nails are exquisite. If you want them, get them. Without nails they are not so refined.

My lady is very proud of them

3 Pubic hair - in my opinion messy!

4 From what I have heard they don't do a discount for a second head less, but the reality is that the second head adds a wonderful dimension to your lady. Sometimes you see a photo and the reality isn't the same and sometimes the photo doesn't show the extraordinary beauty there can be in a head - so having the second is a great thing.

5. It might be an idea to order through Bruno www.ds-doll.fr or Stef www.asiandolls.fr who include import duty in their prices and service.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Although I don't own a DS Doll, I can comment on the more general aspects in your questions.

1) it entirely depends on you if you're comfortable with a short doll, but if a few centimeters would mean a lot, IMO, it's better to play it safe and buy a taller doll. The 145cm doll is very petite.

2) I applied some fake nails on my doll, and it took a bit of effort, as the silicone adhesive doesn't dry very fast.
Since then, I wondered how manufacturers apply the fake nails and hold them in place while the adhesive cures.

4) All you gotta do is ask the manufacturer, as they're the only ones who can truly answer it.

5) From my own experience with customs and paying VAT here in the Netherlands, generally you have to pay it all at once. I doubt they'd accept a payment plan for import costs, but even if they did, they'd hold onto the package until you have payed it all.

If you don't have enough money to pay the import costs at the moment of delivery, IMHO, you have overextended yourself financially to buy the doll. My own policy is to always keep a few thousand Euros in reserve, just in case something happens, like my car getting a defect, or my computer breaking down.

Sadly, we see it occasionally on the forum where members have to sell their doll just after receiving it, because they need the money all of a sudden.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

ZanderJ wrote: 1 - My main concern is the size,. . .
2 - Nails. . . .
3 - Pubic hair. . . .
4 - Second head. . . .
You are going to get varied answers to some of these questions.

1. This is a matter of taste and preference. I'm a bit taller than you, and I wouldn't do 145cm. Too short.
2. You don't need them. Are they nice? Yes. You can add them later for less on your own.
3. I recommend against pubic hair, unless it greatly enhances your desire. Its another matter of taste.
4. You do not get a discount for skipping the second head. They will let you get only one, but no change in price.
5. Can't help you on VAT. Others surely will give you good advice.

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

Thanks for the time time taken to give me some infos, I find them really useful.

1 - I think i will play the safe card and choose the 168+. I would feel really bad to receive the doll after all this waiting just to see we're not really "compatible". It may cost a bit more, but that's an investment that is worth the spending, i feel.

2 - For the nails i'll see. I agree with you Haremlover, it seems to nicely enhance the beauty of their hands.
But as LaDollyVita said, I can add it later, even if it may be a bit of a work to make it.
I need to think about it, it is not so much to add when you already put 4000 bucks on the table, but it is still a bit.

3 - I wont take pubic hair. I may try to make some custom removable patch for fun, but i think i see how built in could become messy and degrade in the action.
And it is not that important, in fact. If they hadn't proposed it, it may not even having crossed my mind^^

4 - Yes the second head could be a plus, especially since i am still torn between a few.
But if i remember, Asian Dolls doesn't offer a second head, and it cost something like 400e less.
THAT is a huge saving, if i decide to be satisfied with one "personality" for my doll.
I may still buy one later, it will be more costly, but i will only have to pay for the head at that time.
For now if i can limit the spending while having a full doll that i like, it might be a good choice.
But i haven't decided yet.

5 - Thanks AlexKnight for the infos on customs and tax. That is what i felt that you had to pay everything before receiving the doll. Well I'll be sure, to have at least enough for the fees, if i try the adventure of ordering directly to DS, since that is what i approximately calculated.

I'll have what it needs, but that's true my savings will take a huge hit. That's why i wanted to know if there was some way to relieve some of the financial pressure.
I've also read some sad testimonies, that's why i made sure with this purchase i won't end fully naked. Well, i'll see if it was enough soon :roll:

Well thanks again. I still have some time before taking any final decision, but now i'm a bit less in the fog.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

You'll end up fully naked when the doll arrives, I guarantee it :P
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

AlexKnight wrote:You'll end up fully naked when the doll arrives, I guarantee it :P
lol yes that's certainly true, but at least it will be in an enjoyable way^^

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

ZanderJ wrote:I've also read some sad testimonies, that's why i made sure with this purchase i won't end fully naked.
If by sad testimonies, you mean people selling their doll as soon as she arrives, there are two major reasons for this:

1. Sharing a house with someone who does *not* approve of her presence.
2. Health issues. Unable to pick-up a 60lb (on avg) doll.

Of course, there may be other reasons, but if the above concerns are not an issue you should be fine. I wish you the best!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi ZanderJ,

Welcome to TDF!

It looks like the others have adequately answered your questions, and so I will only add this:
--
1.) I'm 6'5", and the 145cm plus body works very well for me. Granted, missionary position sex means her head is about in line with my neck, but having her on top of you or sitting in your lap and facing you in a chair is great. Cuddling with her is great as well. It's very easy to forget she's a doll the more time you spend holding her. I will be ordering myself a 168cm plus doll this October as well to round things out, as I really like this body style too.

Oh, and if you really are a boobs kinda guy like me, go with a plus size body style. I just don't think you can go wrong with big breasts. :D

2.) As for fees, I only had to pay DHL a $17.00 customs fee. Not a big deal in my opinion, but cost may be different on your side of the pond. :)

3.) DS is a great doll to start with, as they are among the best in existence IMHO. They are very rugged. The main concern is the feet and hands. They can take abuse, however, they are also the weakest parts of the doll. Be aware of where they are, what they're pressing on, and how hard.

I think you're going to be very happy with a DS doll. I absolutely adore mine, and I have zero regrets about buying it. A top notch doll from a top notch company.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Zander J

, welcome to TDF .

There is another option for the second head . Just sell it to someone .
The price for a head is around 700 € , if you order one in france .
To get 400 - 500 € for a new head , would be no problem .

I have already 3 heads , i would buy a 4th head for a 145 Doll :) .(shipping to germany)

Peter

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Everyone else has answered well but there are a few things that I might add.

The 168+ is really great and wonderful if you're a breasts man, but when you're on top of her her thigh bones around her crotch are quite near the surface. Like real women that elegance comes at a price. I love mine dearly as a photomodel - she's wonderfully cooperative, and no doubt one learns what positions are best for *** but being married, she only comes out to play with me in that way when my wife's away which has limited the learning curve time for me to get to know her in that way. In France Chloé lives at my apartment and she is the model on which the 161 (160+) was based and upon my personal experience of the two if not just companionship and photography is involved but a serious *** intention then I'd most strongly recommend to you the 161. Personally with the new soft silicone, I'm very much looking forward to the benefits that it can give and for these reasons I am looking at the 158plus 160 and 161.

Chloé
is both fun and quite elegant in her way

and importantly has a good deal of flesh on her to make intimacy very comfortable.

Nails - don't think you can stick them yourself. The quality of the DS nails is unattainable other than by the factory

Everything about a DS doll is a work of art to the standards of Japanese perfection.

Second best is not an option for DS. So don't think of economising and then botching her.

If you have the opportunity of a second head,
don't buy it with the thought of reselling the extra head nor that you'll be satisfied with just the one. Resellling a head is unlikely to raise more than $200 to £200 ish. When I bought Aira second hand from Mahoro, he kindly allowed me to buy her with just her head at a lower price, but I realised that the other heads were wonderful and bought them when I saw them. One was JiaYi who I would not otherwise have bought, but I enjoy her particularly. Likewise when my 168+ arrived an opportunity of the extra head brought me Samantha
who's gorgeous on the 168+ body

Seeing that photo reminds me of the excellence of the DS skeleton and the precision with which one can pose them
is simply

ELECTRIFYING!

On customs, being in France it's important to be wary and a good reason to go through Stef http://www.asiandolls.fr if you're in the north or Bruno http://www.ds-doll.fr if in the middle or south. Member Blou2Blou2 related how on the purchase of a doll from China the import was held up for weeks and she was fined 700eu or so because customs at Nice considered it undervalued.

Finally, Alex has wisely commented that he is worried that you're overextending yourself financially. I know the torture that a doll inflicts when she looks you unexpectedly in the eyes and the desperation that follows. For me it was extremely painful and at the time I didn't know how I was going to find the money to buy a good doll without endangering cashflow. this is where sometimes weird things kick in in the subconscious and in my case I realised that I had a resource unused which I could put aside into what is the best toy a man can have - and that now is the time for living. I love stories in the bible, not as a matter of religion which is much too complex, but as stories for subconscious jolting. There is a lovely one about how Jesus paid the Temple Tax - he told his friends to go fishing, that they would find a coin to pay the tax. A similar story in its way is that of Elisha who helps a widow to pay her debts by multiplying her oil if she found enough empty jars. Both stories might be encouraging for you if you look them up and clearly you're indicating that you could well do with a bit of a boost in life. I hope that in getting a wonderful lady to inspire you, this will happen, and perhaps you might find something or some resource unused in your life to make it happen more easily.

I should add that sometimes we see people buying dolls with the very highest of expectations that perhaps they are going to be the magic thing that sorts out someone's life. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't - but they do by changing you in some way. It's an interactive process between the person and the doll and even the acquisition of the doll. There's a member here whose doll arrived after much expectation and he and she didn't relate at first, so he sold her, and it was only upon the point of wrapping her up to send her away that he felt a warmth. How sad it was to read of such a fleeting pleasure and such loss. Another member here found his dream lady sacrificing a lot clearly as you, and was very delighted with her, and very enthusiastic, but we have not heard from him in a while and either this is because things are wonderful, or in some way there's a disappointment that he's embarrassed to talk about.

So it's important to look within yourself and your circumstances to see what you can harness that you haven't harnessed before to make the acquisition of your lady slightly more comfortable so that you can come to her from a position of plenty. In the course of this exercise you might find your outlook can change so that you can find plenty in other aspects of life also.

Your lady wants her fingernails!

There is, however, a good reason not to have fingernails. If she is going to be essentially very lazy and pampered in bed most of the time and not wake up with aspirations of being a photomodel, then in bed putting hands at her side and rolling her is a good way of manouevring a doll. Nails can also dig into flesh. But with care nails are coped with in bed, and don't rely on her not wanting to be a model. *** is one thing but dolls start talking when they arrrive and they will tell you that they want more of a life than merely being a ***slave in bed. The story "The Adventures of Maria" that you'll find on this forum is the story of a doll who is starting on such a journey. I should add that she's a TPE lady who is unlikely to be able to cope with the rigours of a wider life, but silicone ladies are much more resilient and able to be more adventurous.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

deadpringle wrote:Hi ZanderJ,

Welcome to TDF!

It looks like the others have adequately answered your questions, and so I will only add this:
--
1.) I'm 6'5", and the 145cm plus body works very well for me. Granted, missionary position sex means her head is about in line with my neck, but having her on top of you or sitting in your lap and facing you in a chair is great. Cuddling with her is great as well. It's very easy to forget she's a doll the more time you spend holding her. I will be ordering myself a 168cm plus doll this October as well to round things out, as I really like this body style too.

Oh, and if you really are a boobs kinda guy like me, go with a plus size body style. I just don't think you can go wrong with big breasts. :D
Hi!
I really love the look of the 145 (in fact i think it's the best looking, for me, especially with adorable Ruby's head) and i think i could bear her size for all physical activities (and with her weight, it would even be easier), but it's another thing that i think she will miss. It is all in my head i think, a matter of dream and presence, and also maybe past experiences... hard to explain. but i think 168+ is what i need.

Your pics of your lady made me like the 145+. It made me think of buying one with a NinaE head, she would have been my evil lovely succubus, dragging me in a life full of darkness and perversion :twisted:
But it might have been too much for me to endure^^
deadpringle wrote:
3.) DS is a great doll to start with, as they are among the best in existence IMHO. They are very rugged. The main concern is the feet and hands. They can take abuse, however, they are also the weakest parts of the doll. Be aware of where they are, what they're pressing on, and how hard.

I think you're going to be very happy with a DS doll. I absolutely adore mine, and I have zero regrets about buying it. A top notch doll from a top notch company.
I had that in mind for the hands, especially since i've seen some pics of dolls with butchered ones. That was sad.
I've also seen the trick to put her socks or so, to prevent friction that could easily tear the silicon.

And yeah, i hope it will work for me the way it did for you, I think i would really feel greater.
haremlover wrote:
The 168+ is really great and wonderful if you're a breasts man, but when you're on top of her her thigh bones around her crotch are quite near the surface. Like real women that elegance comes at a price. I love mine dearly as a photomodel - she's wonderfully cooperative, and no doubt one learns what positions are best for *** but being married, she only comes out to play with me in that way when my wife's away which has limited the learning curve time for me to get to know her in that way. In France Chloé lives at my apartment and she is the model on which the 161 (160+) was based and upon my personal experience of the two if not just companionship and photography is involved but a serious *** intention then I'd most strongly recommend to you the 161. Personally with the new soft silicone, I'm very much looking forward to the benefits that it can give and for these reasons I am looking at the 158plus 160 and 161.
Well it really twisted me (and still do^^) to choose one when there's more nearly equally appealing to me.
It's been a great battle between 168/168+/160/161, and to some extent, 145.
Each having its own qualities (168 : my dreamt lovely skinny girl; 168+ has that hot anime girl look; 160 looks like that cute girl next door; 160+ having those awesome curves; and 145 that i find look the best, being a bit between every other)... Even 158+ might have been a good pick, it looks really warm and inviting.
Ideally, i'd like to have each one of them, but to do this, i think i'd need to do pretty nasty things in order to quickly have that much money... :evilbat:
That's not really an option, of course, and since i've always liked skinny girls, and would like to feel somewhat generous breast, 168+ looks like the Chosen one.
Of course she might feel less soft due to her lack of flesh, but as you said, that's to be expected, and i'm ready to deal with it. If that hurts, i'll take some painkillers :mrgreen:
haremlover wrote:
Nails - don't think you can stick them yourself. The quality of the DS nails is unattainable other than by the factory

Everything about a DS doll is a work of art to the standards of Japanese perfection.

Second best is not an option for DS. So don't think of economising and then botching her.
Yeah they look really well done, and i think she would be happy to have them. It is not that much to spend, and i'd feel really cheap to not take them, especially since it'd also please me too.

Considering the second head on the other hand, if i can save on it, i think i will do it.
As for with the bodies, if i'd listen to myself, i'd buy nearly half of them!
Either way, it will be a tough choice.
I'd better report this purchase, 4500e is already a huge expense that will push me back to some time ago, in term of finances. In this situation, the saving shows all its importance.
As I said, i might buy another later, when i reform enough capital. Anyway, I think it will take time before she bores me.
For now i'd prefer using some of that saving to buy her some underwear, clothes, shoes, maybe some ornaments or a wig, so she don't get cold and feel prettier.
haremlover wrote:
Wow she really looks like a princess <3 I love the wig you found for her. It makes her even more sweeter than she is.
I really like that kind of "fantasy" wig, I hope i'll manage to find some as good as this one.
You found a great combination, i'm almost in love :angel:

Btw overall you make a really great job at posing them and taking beautiful pics.
haremlover wrote:
Finally, Alex has wisely commented that he is worried that you're overextending yourself financially. I know the torture that a doll inflicts when she looks you unexpectedly in the eyes and the desperation that follows. For me it was extremely painful and at the time I didn't know how I was going to find the money to buy a good doll without endangering cashflow. this is where sometimes weird things kick in in the subconscious and in my case I realised that I had a resource unused which I could put aside into what is the best toy a man can have - and that now is the time for living. I love stories in the bible, not as a matter of religion which is much too complex, but as stories for subconscious jolting. There is a lovely one about how Jesus paid the Temple Tax - he told his friends to go fishing, that they would find a coin to pay the tax. A similar story in its way is that of Elisha who helps a widow to pay her debts by multiplying her oil if she found enough empty jars. Both stories might be encouraging for you if you look them up and clearly you're indicating that you could well do with a bit of a boost in life. I hope that in getting a wonderful lady to inspire you, this will happen, and perhaps you might find something or some resource unused in your life to make it happen more easily.

I should add that sometimes we see people buying dolls with the very highest of expectations that perhaps they are going to be the magic thing that sorts out someone's life. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't - but they do by changing you in some way. It's an interactive process between the person and the doll and even the acquisition of the doll. There's a member here whose doll arrived after much expectation and he and she didn't relate at first, so he sold her, and it was only upon the point of wrapping her up to send her away that he felt a warmth. How sad it was to read of such a fleeting pleasure and such loss. Another member here found his dream lady sacrificing a lot clearly as you, and was very delighted with her, and very enthusiastic, but we have not heard from him in a while and either this is because things are wonderful, or in some way there's a disappointment that he's embarrassed to talk about.

So it's important to look within yourself and your circumstances to see what you can harness that you haven't harnessed before to make the acquisition of your lady slightly more comfortable so that you can come to her from a position of plenty. In the course of this exercise you might find your outlook can change so that you can find plenty in other aspects of life also.
Well that will be one of the biggest investment i've ever did, if not the biggest. it will take time to recover, but i think it will be worth it, if she manage to fill some of the big hole in my life.
I've watched this film, "Monique", while looking for some funny movie (and I love Dupontel). I was not going right at that time, slowly giving everything up, letting me suck ed into the void...
Then I saw that film, it was like a revelation. I never thought that a doll could be such a companion.
At that time, for me, dolls were just ultimate sextoy for rich guys, and i've never looked after them. I realized i was wrong.
Of course it is just a movie, but it bring me to some new horizons, new possibilities. I looked further, take info on what was on the market, and so on...
And here i am today, and i think she might be at home before my 30th birthday, if all goes well. I really hope she will help me to find some the will, strenght and courage to bounce back.
Else, i don't know what i'll be doing, i think it would become even harder after experiencing that much disillusion.
But i'm confident. I'm already feeling a bit better, progressively taking a grip on life, knowing that i may soon be able to trick myself and come back to life again, even if i know it wont be perfect, it may be the best thing happening to me in years.
haremlover wrote:
Your lady wants her fingernails!

There is, however, a good reason not to have fingernails. If she is going to be essentially very lazy and pampered in bed most of the time and not wake up with aspirations of being a photomodel, then in bed putting hands at her side and rolling her is a good way of manouevring a doll. Nails can also dig into flesh. But with care nails are coped with in bed, and don't rely on her not wanting to be a model. *** is one thing but dolls start talking when they arrrive and they will tell you that they want more of a life than merely being a ***slave in bed. The story "The Adventures of Maria" that you'll find on this forum is the story of a doll who is starting on such a journey. I should add that she's a TPE lady who is unlikely to be able to cope with the rigours of a wider life, but silicone ladies are much more resilient and able to be more adventurous.
Well, even if she might get lazy sometimes ( :mrgreen: ), I think she'd make a great model, and it may be a great mean to enhance some relashionship, bringing her to life in another way, creating some stories... and memories.

About the nails, how much are they stronger ? I mean, won't they break if she caress my skin with it (gently, not tearing my skin^^)?

Well thanks for your answers, it leaded me to think a bit more deeply, taking some recoil.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ZanderJ wrote:#
Wow she really looks like a princess <3 I love the wig you found for her. It makes her even more sweeter than she is.
I really like that kind of "fantasy" wig, I hope i'll manage to find some as good as this one.
You found a great combination, i'm almost in love :angel:
For this wig I'm in great debt to member Mahoro who gave it to my girls and who is master of the elf. You do have to be careful of elves, they catch you unawares - and whatever head you're getting, it sounds as though you need Samantha too . . . !

Nails - DS nails are well attached and I have not had problems with them. I have a PIB who is utterly luscious (see the threads on Joon, Mina and Kira) and she's very lazy staying in bed most of the time - and she's heavy too, rather heavier than DS, so as a result I tuck her arms by her sides and hands neatly close to het, and roll her, and without fingernails, she's quite happy moving that way. DS dolls are lighter and so easier to carry properly.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS