exdollofficial.com

pictures of DS doll [3.22.12|23p]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nath1987

Re: pictures of DS doll [3.22.12|23p]

Post by nath1987 »

I like the kayla doll

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

ctalon wrote:MMMMM!!!! I love them! I hope to be ordering with you in the next few months!

Some questions:

1. The mouth/tongue. Are the teeth 'fixed' in or can they be removed for cleaning? Same with tongue, how exactly does it work, is it 'loose/removable', or is it more looks only for photography?

2. Skeleton: is it possible to get a 'loose/floppy' skeleton on any of the models? The videos on the site make it appear as those they are a 'stiff posable' type of structure?
DS doll mouth: if the head type is mouth opened then the head are with the teeth and the tongue, the teeth are adhesion in the mouth, it is fixed. and the tongue is loose, it is removable.

Skeleton: yes, loose or floppy joint is available. it only depends on the screws tightened or loosed.

er1c175
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by er1c175 »

She looks like she has a sexy tongue!
Is she a good french kisser?

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Stephanie RD wrote:What are the key advantages or differences you would cite for DS Dolls over Candy Girl dolls?
They ship to the west.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Doll Sweet wrote: we have 4 kinds of doll body, they are 161cm,158cm,132cm,100cm

the 161cm and 158cm are adult body, and they are sex dolls. (have the input or enter with body).

the 132cm and 100cm doll has no genitals on the body at all. because that may illegal in most areas of the world.

the 132cm and 100cm body is looks young, but they are not sex doll at all. they just silicone mannequins, non-sex doll. with out any sexual function on the body, also can not install any input or enter.
There is definitely a gap in the market for lighter silicone sex dolls, but most doll makers seem to be unwilling to try and develop really light bodies. Many doll customers (myself included, and I’m fairly fit) have become surprised at how heavy and irritatingly cumbersome even a relatively “light” silicone doll of 26-30 kg feels. A few kg less would really make a difference, so if you could make a smaller and lighter (but still mature enough looking) version of your 161 cm/26 kg doll you would have a fantastic and very competitive product. Do you think a 140-145 cm/20 kg doll would be possible?

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I think there are already 140 cm 20kg dolls around that look adult enough like the mini love doll. It fills a gap but I am not going for 1 like that, my pretty 4wood is like 155cm and I find her to small especially in some sex positions like missionary.
Also a 140cm love doll will never look realistic enough for me, its to close to a midget. Its a matter of taste I guess.
A 170cm -15kg doll with nice curves is my dream. It wont be for tomorrow but it will come one day.

Nemo I am not sure why you say they are unwilling to make light bodies, I'd say its the opposite.

Neurogasm
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Neurogasm »

Doll Sweet wrote: we shipping the doll to world, it will be door to door delivery. but, if order a 132cm or 100cm body, I can't 100% guarantee for that, It depends on the local laws and customs.
Wait, so would you be able to ship a non-sexual 132 or 100cm doll to the US, or not? I have wanted a 132 cm doll to use as a poseable mannequin, but I live in the US. Sorry, I am just confused.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

skybird100000 wrote:I think there are already 140 cm 20kg dolls around that look adult enough like the mini love doll. It fills a gap but I am not going for 1 like that, my pretty 4wood is like 155cm and I find her to small especially in some sex positions like missionary.
Also a 140cm love doll will never look realistic enough for me, its to close to a midget. Its a matter of taste I guess.
A 170cm -15kg doll with nice curves is my dream. It wont be for tomorrow but it will come one day.

Nemo I am not sure why you say they are unwilling to make light bodies, I'd say its the opposite.
Well, the MLD is just 107 cm. I used to own a PIB GND which at 145 cm was like a small but fully mature woman and did not look anything like a midget at all, but at 26.5 kg I found it a bit too unwieldy to handle and stash. However I think it should be possible with today’s technology to make a silicone doll around that size but some kilos lighter. But I agree with you that 170 cm and 15 kg would be ideal.

From time to time there have been questions here at TDF about lighter dolls but my impression is that these questions have been mostly ignored by the manufacturers.

TFTV
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TFTV »

Wow, those look amazing! Nice photos.

INFORMATIONS