exdollofficial.com

Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm do

Post by Nescio50 »

We can go into it all again ... but let me just summarize:
-DS Dolls told TDF Management that the 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult.
-Humans can identify their age, dolls cannot. Rule 1 is clear. It's TDF Staff who discusses and decides if a doll looks too young - not the manufacturer. But if even the manufacturer tells us she represents a minor, it's not that difficult. And as noted with Rule 1 in borderline cases members will not be penalized.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Just let me quote a post by DS Doll: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 93#p459993
Doll Sweet wrote: the 132cm and 100cm doll has no genitals on the body at all. because that may illegal in most areas of the world.

the 132cm and 100cm body is looks young, but they are not sex doll at all. they just silicone mannequins, non-sex doll. with out any sexual function on the body, also can not install any input or enter.

anyway, it is legal in China and Japan, because there have many similar models or toy used to display or decoration in the store or shopping mall. but I don't want any trouble here. so, no picture of 132cm and 100cm dolls here.

we shipping the doll to world, it will be door to door delivery. but, if order a 132cm or 100cm body, I can't 100% guarantee for that, It depends on the local laws and customs.
And I'll leave it at that.

Like Nescio says, there's no need to go into it all over again, on how they may have meant it, or how it is perceived, as that has been rehashed countless times.
The bottom line is, they aren't allowed, including the 138cm DS Doll.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

eclaire
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eclaire »

I know AlexKnight. They're not allowed, I do not dispute that at all. In fact, I am glad to see that you guys have made this decision. I never was challenging this decision to ban photos of the 132 cm doll. I'm really sorry if I ever sounded as if I was.

I was only discussing whether or not its true that Doll Sweet ever said or implied that the doll represents a minor or is modeled to have the appearance of a minor. You guys keep saying that they said this but as far as I can tell, they didn't. Why don't we let Doll Sweet tell us how the 132 cm doll is supposed to look instead of saying it for them? It does matter if they explicitly said it or not. Because there's a difference between looking young and being presented as a minor. The 132 cm doll doesn't look non-adult to me and many others on this forum. The manufacturer never said or implied that it is supposed to be a minor or have the appearance of a minor. The 132 cm doll looks to me as though it is modeled to have the appearance of a young eastern Asian adult (and some Western young adults), not necessarily a minor... Its only coincidental that the doll has the appearance of a minor to some. Wouldn't you think that the manufacturer would have a model that has the appearance of young adults from eastern Asia? Especially when that manufacturer is from eastern Asia? Seems to me that the only reason they said that the doll looks too young is because they realize, especially in western communities, that eastern Asian women aged 18-21 seems to resemble a 14-17 year old western girl to many westerners, and not because they actually purposefully made the 132 cm doll to look as though it is definitely a minor. So let's not speak for them and say they said something especially when they did not explicitly say it and there's reason to believe that they meant something else. This can cause a lot of problems for otherwise innocent people if people say that they meant this doll to look like a minor when they actually didn't because then people will say that they're pedophiles looking to help other pedophiles facilitate their pedophilia.

Just look at how people talk about the Trottla doll manufacturer. Though his dolls are manufactured to have the appearance of minors, people are accusing him of creating them for sexual purposes even though hes not. People say that he should be locked up and that all his dolls should be burned for something that he isn't even doing. This can happen to Doll Sweet if people are accusing them of purposely making sex dolls that represent minors when they actually aren't.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

As I said before, DS Dolls told TDF Management that the 100cm and 132cm DS Dolls are modeled to have the appearance of a non-adult.
We are not going to publish correspondence between manufacturers and TDF Management. But this was when we started this notification.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

eclaire wrote:So let's not speak for them and say they said something especially when they did not explicitly say it and there's reason to believe that they meant something else.
This isn't on their English site, but it is on their Chinese site, the detail page for the 132cm:
132cm 人偶是少女型身体
I don't speak Chinese, but according to Google translate, this means:

"132cm dolls are girls Body"
and a suggestion for the word "少女" is also "young girl".

And with that said, the thread will now be locked, as we're going in circles.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS