exdollofficial.com

Need help deciding on what to order regarding 132/138cm?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Need help deciding on what to order regarding 132/138cm?

Post by rubherkitty »

Flop wrote:I'd like to add that TDF management do not allow "For Sale" posts regarding 132/138cm dolls. If you do commit to getting this doll, you might have some trouble selling it.

That said, I have a 132cm DS Doll...
I thought it was OK to sell a 132cm, but you just could not post body pics. Just a face pic.
??????????????
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

rubherkitty wrote:I thought it was OK to sell a 132cm, but you just could not post body pics. Just a face pic.
??????????????
For a little time we have been more tolerable about this doll, as long as sexual capabilities were not part of the discussion. But this comes up everytime (as even this thread proofs). So now we are more strict about what is said here, which is just applying Rule 1 of our Rules of Conduct.

Trucker-Boy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trucker-Boy »

I'm getting a 132cm DS doll now too :) yaaay

rick2604
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rick2604 »

you will have no trouble at all selling a 132 or 138cm DS Doll in the US. easier to sell than
the "full figured" dolls

INFORMATIONS