exdollofficial.com

My pusrchasing journey, a beautiful DS lady

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

flym007
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My pusrchasing journey, a beautiful DS lady

Post by flym007 »

Well, about 3 weeks ago, I made my final decision and picked a DS lady, Sandy, who has a 160 body. As you all know, waiting is anxious. Luckily, I did mess of business these days and too busy to think about it.

In my purchasing experience, many friends in TDF helped me a lot and a lot of good advices delivered to me. Well, alghough I finally gave up the Boy Toy, I do prefer them for their good quality and cute. So thanks for advices on it, you guys. However, some price issue and the most important, the face of DS did attract me a lot.

So last week, after I paid my left payment, Steven shipped her out of China.So far so good. Hope everything continues well and it is delivered safely and timely.

Then, I'd like to share some of my purchase experience with anyone need it, 'cause it seems just a little information available about DS ladies. Based on my own experience, more information, easier to make better choice.

First, after comparing many vendors, I finally wanted to pick one between The Boy Toy and The DS mainly considering quality and the price. I believed the Real Doll is the best in body quality, but it is also the most expensive! So after that, DS and Boy Toy seem both good choice. Anyway, I contacted Steven, and he replied to me in timely manner and patiently. Maybe, getting a doll from China seems too far away from me...Finally, we overcomed it and I got another face, Jiayi, who shares the same body with Sandy. Also, I took the 160 cm body, which is the latest upgraded with some improvement(told by Steven?). Still, it is a pity not to product the 158 body any more. I got a lot of you guys in TDF hold it.

Well, at last, my lady is on her way home, from China to U.S. I believe she must be very tired after such a long trip home. So I have prepared well waiting for her :D Some nice clothes and a decent necklace. They are not expensive, though, the care is shown.

Now, wish me good luck to get her soon.

And most importantly, let's see some pictures. Well, I will post some pirctures from Steven taken before the delivery. And then after she arrive safely, I will post my personal pictures, later with my comments. Hope you guys like her. Any questions, just PM me.
Attachments
IMG_20130807_101034.jpg
IMG_20130807_101034.jpg (50.3 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
IMG_20130807_100558.jpg
IMG_20130807_100558.jpg (52.22 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
IMG_20130807_100531.jpg
IMG_20130807_100531.jpg (59.83 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
IMG_20130807_100605.jpg
IMG_20130807_100605.jpg (53.89 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
IMG_20130807_100513.jpg
IMG_20130807_100513.jpg (64.95 KiB) Viewed 4212 times

flym007
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My pusrchasing journey, a beautiful DS lady

Post by flym007 »

For the rules of 5 limited pictures attached, here are pictures for delivery. Well, I chose the carton delivery because the board is more expensive and easy to leak the lady purchase secret. :)
Attachments
IMG_20130809_141504.jpg
IMG_20130809_141504.jpg (75.64 KiB) Viewed 4208 times
IMG_20130809_131400.jpg
IMG_20130809_131400.jpg (61.1 KiB) Viewed 4208 times
IMG_20130809_131146.jpg
IMG_20130809_131146.jpg (48.75 KiB) Viewed 4208 times

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Nice doll...

Very nice doll....

Super nice doll.....

Super Duper nice doll....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congratulations on your DS order... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

Jiayi and Sandy look so beautiful in the pics! Wishing a pleasant journey and a safe arrival to your home.

Looking forward to hearing about how things go, you've made some great choices!

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

oo7 I wanted to ask you if you ordered the super soft silicone, congratz on your ds dolly shes a beauty, I love the sandy head , can't wait for the pics.
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats!! Sandy looks very nice!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Very very nice! The DS ladies are very pretty (Jiayi is my favorite :oops: ) Looking forward to hearing your experiences. :)

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Congrats. These are really hot looking dolls.

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

Congratulations on your beautiful doll!

What skin color is she? And can we see some more pictures and a quick review? Pretty please.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Congratulations! :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

harpdog69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by harpdog69 »

007- did you sell your BT? or are you hanging on to her? if you'd like to sell, please send me pics.
thanks!!
harpdog

jimijung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimijung »

Very cute ,sexy and sex appeal dolls !
I have my first doll just same as you , Sandy and Kayla but with 158cm body. She come to my home by ship last week. :angel:
== What if you had a second chance at true love? ==

from "Letters to Juliet" the movie.

More Photos about my lovely baby => Jimijung's Gallery

flym007
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flym007 »

Well, for some reason I was just unable to reply everyone in time. I just came back US from a really remote place without Internet...And besides I had to go to Asia recently. Thus, first thanks for all comments and care.

Besides, I have to find a new home for my lady,which is really brand new. So anyone interested in it, please PM me as soon as possible. I will give you a really generous price for your well taking care of her.

Thank you again.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Flym, if you want to sell your doll here, please start a sale thread in the Sales on TDF forum, and please comply with the For Sale rules when you do.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS