exdollofficial.com

Dye color migration on dolls from clothing

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dye color migration on dolls from clothing

Post by haremlover »

It's a pain to dress and undress for "action" but, my girls expecting to be pampered and cared for as "Mother's best china" insist on wearing white vests, white long pants and white socks all the time with working clothes over the top.

This has led mainly to the very ordinary clothes mainly in my photos although it's been a great pleasure to receive comments about how my girls come to life even as a result.

But certainly as a matter of practice, white underclothes have their uses.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The stains on your r.d will fade over time . Wash and powder is all you can do
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Wim wrote:Maybe it's best to brush the clothes over reserve piece of silicon and see if it stains. Rub it over it and you will see.
Sometimes people buy extra inserts from the manufacturer to wrap clothes around for stain testing.
shimu3z wrote:One thing I do on my smaller dolls is use white undergarments and white tights of stockings. Then you can put the colored over them.
Excellent advice. :!:

I've noticed that cotton material seems to hold dye better than many synthetics, so it doesn't usually cause stains if it's been washed a few times.

Akai

Post by Akai »

samara78 wrote:The stains on your r.d will fade over time . Wash and powder is all you can do
Cool, that's all I've really been doing. Starting to look better. :)
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

I have 2 Anime and 1 TBD. I understand that this material is different than what you are questioning. However I just thought I needed to chime in with my "2 cents" worth. I have found the my lady's like the "Hot Topic" brand of cloths. I also think they look very cute. They have stayed dressed in the same cloths for several weeks at a time with no staining at all. They have cloths from Hot Pink to Black. Most of them are new and have never been washed.

dscorpion :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

So, you say fabric dolls are practically invincible to color stains from dark clothes?
Yay, they're becoming superior to the more expensive types of doll in one area!

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I think the "oils" from silicone and TPE act like a solvent to dye that hasn't bonded to clothing and help it disperse into the doll. It's strange (and fortunate) that the stain fades so much over time.
skyknight wrote:So, you say fabric dolls are practically invincible to color stains from dark clothes?
Yay, they're becoming superior to the more expensive types of doll in one area!
That and since they're lighter and hard to damage, they're more fun to hold while sleeping. 8)

INFORMATIONS